手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

你做过什么最难忘的事吗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

In case you don't know, this is Nobel Prize we got, hope I'll get one for that, I really do.

担心你们不知道哈 这是我们得的一个诺贝尔奖 但愿我能因此得个诺奖 我真这么想的
This is the week during what's the greatest achievements
这是本周最伟大的成就
in science, medicine, literature and peace are rewarded
生物学 医学 文学 还有和平奖
with the same amount of money Kylie Jenner makes in a weekend.
奖金跟凯莉·詹娜一周末挣的外快差不多
And the winners of the Nobel Prize perhaps get 960,000 dollars, a diploma and gold medal.
获奖者或许可以获得960000美元 一张证书和一个金灿灿的奖牌
Now the short list for the Nobel Prize for peace,
现在简要列一下诺贝尔和平奖的名单
The big one includes Pope Francis, Edward Snowden, and I think Dennis Rodman
其中的大人物有 教皇弗朗西斯 斯诺登(棱镜门的男主角) 丹尼斯罗德曼(NBA球星,曾经独自去朝鲜见金正恩)
But the Pope is their heavy favorite
不过教皇是他们当中最有望获奖的

03.jpg

If the Pope does win, I really hope he remembers to thank god in his acceptance speech

如果教皇赢了 我真的希望他能在说获奖感言时记得感谢一下上帝
Because that... talk about awco taco right? I mean
因为……这家伙老喜欢讨论什么墨西哥卷饼?
Nobel prizes, I think, are a fine way to honour those who've achieved great things
诺贝尔奖 我觉得哈 是表彰那些在生涯或是事业中伟大成就的人
over the course of their lives and their careers.
很好的一个方式
But, what about the people whose achievements aren't great?
但是 那些成就没那么显著的人呢?
What about the people whose achievements are just good?
那些成就只能称得上平平的人呢?
We want to shine a light on them tonight.
今晚 我们的聚焦点就是他们了
So, we went out on the street.
为此 我们走上了街头
We ask pedestrians today to share the most impressive thing they've ever done.
请路人分享一下他们曾经做过的最难忘的事是什么
And well, this is what they did.
好的 就让我们拭目以待
What's the most impressive thing you've ever done? Um...
你曾经做过什么最难忘的事是什么?额……
I got married. To whom?
结婚 和谁?
My wife at the time, and then, I got divorced.
那时的妻子 然后后来 我离婚了
So, that's not that impressive, is it?-That was impressive at first.
所以 那其实不是很难忘 是吧?当时真的是难忘
But then less impressive. No, it's not so...that impressive, yeah.
但过后就没那么难忘了 不 并不是很……那么难忘的 确实
What's the most impressive thing you've ever done?
你做过最让你难忘的事是什么?
Uh... Saved a cat once. Saved a cat, what happened?
额……有一次救了只猫 救了一只猫 是怎么回事?
Just running along the roads, saw it, put a foot out, saved it's life.
就是我在马路上跑步 碰巧看到它 一只脚伸了出去 救了它的命
So it's running on the street. You grabbed it.
所以就是它在街上乱跑 你把它抓住了
Well, I sort of shunted it really, more than grabbed it. Yeah. Right.
额 说是抓住它 其实我是有点相当于把它移开 嗯 对的
So you kicked the cat? Well
所以你踢了这只猫?是的
That was the most impressive thing you've ever done?
这就是你做过的最难忘的事吗?
I wouldn't say I'm , you know, very proud of every aspect of it but
我不会说 你知道 为这件事感到各种自豪 但
you know, it survived and it's still ,it's still going strong. So, yeah.
你知道 它捡了一条命 而且现在还长得挺好 所以 是的
Oh ok, fat burglar guy, one of those big fat burglar guys
哇哦 一个胖贼 一群胖贼里头的一个
got my picture on the wall for that that was pretty impressive cause that's hard to do.
偷我墙上的画 就为这个我真的蛮难忘的 因为这非常难办到的
The most impressive thing I've ever done was probably
我做过让我最难忘的事大概是
I,uh, so we walked in , Okay
额 我曾经走进……
It was ,uh, my senior year and then we wanna do a senior prank, but we couldn't.
那是在 嗯 我高中的时候 我们想搞个恶作剧 但没搞成
Cause we wouldn't work. So um, we did like, we went to the gym for the last rally.
因为我们没成功 所以 嗯 我们就去体育馆聚了最后一次会
But we got there like an hour before, and then we arranged all the seats until like
但是我们早到了将近有一个小时 然后我们就把座位摆成 就像
like a big penis, man, it was fun I mean
一个大鸡巴 哥们 真的贼逗我说
They tripped the teachers out when they walked in, they were like "what" but it was funny. It was funny .
老师进来的时候惊了一下 他们一脸“什么鬼”的表情 但是 贼逗
I, I crossed the, the ocean with motorcycle.
我 我曾经在那个 那个海上骑摩托车
Yeah. You drove a motorcycle in the ocean?(Yeah, right, was it.)
好吧 你在海里骑摩托?(对 对 是那样)
How does that work? It was like, um, it's a water motorcycle.
怎么操作的?就像……额 是个水上摩托一样
Yes. It's kind of... what is the name of this? Water motorcycle.Right.
对 就是那种……啥名来着?水上摩托 对对对
Um...probably stood-up, public speaking at in my school.
额 大概是在学校里进行公开演讲
What did you talk about?
你讲什么的?
Um...We just do this competitions, so every year we pick topic kinds.
额 我们只是演讲竞赛 每年都有这样的 是选定了一个主题这样的
What was your topic?-Uh...Fashion crimes.
什么主题 额……时尚罪行
Fashion crimes?-Yeah. Fashion crimes.(What's a fashion crime?)
时尚罪行?对 时尚罪行(什么是时尚罪行?)
Um...Socks and sandals.
额……袜子啊拖鞋啊
Impressive thing I've ever done? I don't know. Cheat on my boyfriend? I'll have him found out.
我做过的最难忘的事?不知道 背叛我男朋友?我就要让他发现了
You know it's a television, a camera. Yeah, it's an old boyfriend.
你知道这是电视节目 摄像机还在那呢 嗯知道 他是我前男友
But he's finding out right now.
但是他刚刚就发现了
No, it's an old boyfriend. Not the one I'm with now.
没 他是我前男友 现在不在一起了
So, but this is the boyfriend is finding out on the television right now you're cheating on him.(Oh yeah that's fine.)
但是是你现在的那个男朋友在节目中 发现了你欺骗了他(哦 是的 好吧)
Sorry, Ben. Why did you cheat on him?
对不起 本 你为什么背叛了他?
Um...I don't know, the guy was a famous athlete.
额……我不知道(为什么),我前男友他是个著名运动员
Which famous athlete?-I can't say his name.
哪个著名运动员?我不能透露他的名字
Give us his initials. T.J. What sports does he play? Hocky.
给我他的缩写 T.J. 什么运动项目的?曲棍球
What team does he play for? Florida, Tampa Bay.
哪个队的 佛罗里达 塔玛拉湾队
Ok, so he plays for Tampa Bay. And his initial is T and J.
好吧 效力塔玛拉湾队 名字缩写是T.J.
Tyler Johnson? (Ok, I have to go.)
泰勒强森?抱歉我不得不遛了
Well, that's, sorry Tyler. He's probably over it by now.
好吧 真的是对不起 泰勒 他现在大概已经放下了
I am Jimmy Kimmel. Thanks for watching. If you like to see more,
我是鸡毛 感谢您的观看 如果你想看到更多的视频
click below to subscribe our YouTube channel.
点击下方按钮订阅 或在YouTube订阅我们的频道
And if not, do nothing at all.
如果不喜欢 就啥也别做

重点单词   查看全部解释    
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的

联想记忆
athlete ['æθli:t]

想一想再看

n. 运动员

 
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
acceptance [ək'septəns]

想一想再看

n. 接受(礼物、邀请、建议等),同意,认可,承兑

 
burglar ['bə:glə]

想一想再看

n. 窃贼

联想记忆
initial [i'niʃəl]

想一想再看

n. (词)首字母
adj. 开始的,最初的,

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
medal ['medl]

想一想再看

n. 奖章,勋章,纪念章
vi. 获得奖章

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。