手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

米拉与库什顿的爱情故事

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now you have known Ashton Kutcher for a long time. Yes.

你和阿什顿·库彻认识很长时间了吧 是的
And then now you're having children with him.
现在你们有孩子了
When did it move from the friend zone to the end zone
你们是什么时候从朋友变成恋人的?
It's so weird.
很奇怪
I still get so nervous talking about it you know, this is a safe place.
每次谈起这件事的时候我还是会觉得很紧张 没关系 这里很安全
The truth is we both did a movie.
其实我们都演过同一类电影
I did a movie called Friends with Benefits and he did a movie called No Strings Attached
我拍过一部电影叫《朋友也上床》 他拍过一部电影叫《不求回报》
And if we would have just paid attention to how these movies turned out, we would know that we can't go into into a relationship this way.
如果我们能想想我们拍的这些电影结局是怎么样的 我们就知道我们不能这样发展我们的友谊

米拉与库什顿的爱情故事

Yeah. And yet we did exactly as both those movie foretold.

是的 但是 我们却完全按照电影里的情节发展下去了
Like we literally shook hands.
就跟约好了似的
Like 'We're going to have fun because we're both single and young',
“一起玩玩吧 反正我们都单身 又年轻”
Three months later we're living together, six months later we're like married and have a kid
三个月之后我们就同居了 六个月之后我们就结婚还生小孩了
Like literally we clearly didn't watch the end of either one of our movies.
很显然 我们都没看我们电影的结局
But when does it change from, like 'Oh look, there's that guy'
不过你是什么时候从“噢 那儿有个男的”
And then suddenly you're like, 'Oh, hang on.'
变成“哇 这小哥不错啊”
I know, right.
我懂你的意思
Was it like a haircut or something? Kind of.
是在他换了发型之后吗?差不多
So I never—this is—okay, so I was a kid when I started 70s' Show and everybody was much older
我从来没有...嗯 好吧... 当我开始演《70年代秀》的时候我还是个小孩 大家都比我大很多
Like Ashton did my chemistry homework for me.
阿什顿还帮我做化学作业呢
He was so not the guy that I was like 'Oh, you are so hot'. I was just like he's...
他从来不会让我觉得“我天 他好性感” 我只觉得他是...
It would have been inappro yeah, totes inappro
那样太不合适了 完全不合适的好吗
Yeah, on all levels.
是的 不管怎么看都不合适
Then we went our separate ways.
之后我们就各自发展了
And in our 20s always kept in touch on, you know, Aol iChat. Oh yeah
我们20多岁的时候 我们总是通过iChat保持联系 知道这个吗 知道
So we were always like 'Hey, how is it going? How is life?' always just... You know
我们总是互相问候:怎么样?过得好吗?
But we both had independent relationships, had a whole separate life
但我们各自都有对象 过着不同的生活
I ran into him at an award show
在一次颁奖礼上 我碰见了他
And at first I was like wow, that guy is really tall.
刚看见他的时候我想:哇 这个男的好高啊
Like that is what I thought.
这是我心里想的
And then he turned around and I went 'Oh!!'
然后他转身了 我瞬间就惊呆了
And then that moment that you hear or see movies where your heart skips a beat
你们应该听过或者看过这样的电影桥段 主人公在某个瞬间心漏跳了一拍
And it happened with Ashton.
当我看见阿什顿的时候 我体会到了这种感觉
And I was like stop it, I was like no, it was the weirdest thing.
我心想我不能这样 不行 这种感觉太奇怪了
So I was like 'This isn't really happening'
我无法相信这是真的
So here is where it becomes funny, he was like 'Oh my god, I haven't seen you in so long'
有趣的是 他说:天啊 好久没见过你了
I was like 'Yeah, okay.'
我说:嗯 是啊
And then he was like 'Why don't you come over to my house for a housewarming party?'
然后他说:要不你来我家参加我的乔迁聚会吧?
Oh yeah! Someone's about to get punked. Kind of, yes.
噢耶 有人要爽到了噢 差不多吧 对
So before the punking happened
在爽事儿发生之前
I found out later in life that my husband was trying to set me up on a blind date with one of his best friends that night
我之后了解到 我丈夫其实是想在那天晚上撮合我和他的一个好朋友
So he was like come over.
所以他很热情地说:来吧来吧
And he had a friend that he wanted to set me up with.
他有一个想要介绍给我的朋友
And that didn't happen. Yeah.
但这事儿没成 是的
Who was the friend?
他朋友是谁?
Oddly enough, that friend went on dating somebody that my husband went on a date with later
神奇的是 那个朋友后来跟我丈夫曾经的约会对象约会了
It's all very... It's all meant to be. No, it's all good, it's all good thing.
一切都是命中注定的 不不 这些都是好事 都是好事
It is meant to be.
命中注定的
What a... I love this. Yeah.
多么...我好喜欢这个故事啊 嗯
I love it. It's beautiful.
好喜欢!太棒了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
independent [indi'pendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的
n. 独立

联想记忆
strings [striŋz]

想一想再看

n. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。