手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

黛米,尼克与柯登三人组合

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm so sorry to call you at this late notice.

我很抱歉这么晚才打电话通知你
I am in a real bind.
我被乱七八糟的事缠住了
I've left so late and I'm not going to get to work in time.
我出发太晚了 所以可能不能准时上班了
Is there anyway you would be able to help me?
你可以帮我一下吗
Oh, you're the best.
噢 你最好了
All right. Thank you so much. Yeah.
好的 太感谢了 耶
I'll see you in a minute. Thanks.
一会儿见 谢啦
Hey. Hey. How are you doing? I'm good.
嗨 嗨 你最近怎么样 还不错
Thank you for this.
谢谢你们能来
Hey. How are you doing? Good.
嗨 你最近怎么样 挺好
Thank you so much. Any time.
太谢谢了 不客气
It's going to be a blaps.
这一定会很有趣的
Now you two are very close friends, right?
你们俩现在是非常亲密的朋友了 是吗
We're actually celebrating our tenth year of friendship this year.
实际上今年我们正在庆祝友谊十周年

黛米·洛瓦托,尼克·乔纳斯与詹姆斯·柯登三人组合

So you dated Joe.

所以你和乔约会过
His brother. Right?
他的哥哥 对吗
You dated Selena Gomez but you two never.
你和赛琳娜·戈麦斯约会过 但是你们俩从来没约过
Nope. No. Really? No.
没有 没 真的吗 没有
Not even like a 3 a.m. Pause when you look in each other's eyes.
甚至没有过类似凌晨三点 两人停顿下来去凝望彼此
No. We're not going to do this, are we?
没有 我们不会这么做的 是吧
Not even that moment, never.
甚至没有那样的时刻吗 从来没有
I don't know if you noticed but I kind of go for older guys. No offence.
我不知道你有没有注意过 但是我喜欢年上 无意冒犯哈
You're dating Joe, Nick you're dating seemingly everyone.
你正在和乔交往 尼克你似乎和所有人都约过
Yup. Yup. And then who else.
是的 还有谁
Miley, and then back with Selena. And then thank you, Demi.
麦莉 然后回头找赛琳娜 然后我谢谢你啊 黛米
Back with Miley. Thank you.
回头找麦莉 谢谢你啊
Is that what happened? No. Lies!
真的是这样吗 不是的 说谎
Tell me the truth. Lies millionaire back there.
跟我说实话 后面那位是谎话精啊
So you take me through it Gomez, Cyrus. It was
你带我把这个关系整理一下 先是戈麦斯 然后赛勒斯 就是
Cyrus Gomez, Cyrus Gomez, I don't know what else happened.
赛勒斯 戈麦斯 戈麦斯 戈麦斯这个顺序 我不知道还发生了什么其他的
Is all during the time that you were wearing the old purity ring right? It...it was. Yeah
这些都发生在你戴着那个旧的贞洁戒指的那段时间吗 是…是的 这样啊
Yeah. So...Nick looks at his hands
是的 所以尼克看着自己的手
It's not on any more.
现在没有戴了啊
When did you decide to ditch the ring?
你什么时候决定丢掉戒指的
When were you like I could leave this ring? I remember my first purity ring.
你什么时候觉得自己可以不要贞洁的 我还记得我的第一枚贞洁戒指
I had a real relationship with an adult. Yes.
我和一个成年人有过一段恋情 这样啊
And—I fell in love, actually.
然后…我爱上她了 实际上
I fell in love and then I decided it was time
我爱上她了 然后我就决定是时候
for me to take the purity ring off.
摘掉贞洁戒指了
Time to ditch the ring. Yeah. Are ...are we gonna
是时候丢弃戒指了 是的 我们要一直
keep talking about my dating life, is that?
聊我的感情史吗 就这样
We can talk about it as much as you want. Never put my love out on the line.
只要你想说 我们就能一直聊 从来不会用爱情来冒险
Never said yes to the right guy
也不会对他承诺
Never had trouble getting what I want.
想要什么 我就能轻易得到
But when it comes to you I'm never good enough when I don't care.
但是对于你 我永远不够好 当我不在乎时
I can play em like a ken doll.
玩弄他们 就像他们是玩偶
won't wash my hair and then make them bounce like a basketball
不会梳洗头发 让它们弹跳自如
but you make me wanta act like a girl.
但你让我改变 像一个女孩
paint my nails an wear high heels. Yes, you
涂指甲 穿高跟
make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand.
是的 你让我紧张到无法握住你的手
You make me glow
你让我光彩夺目
but I cover up won't let it show.
可是我遮住不显露
So I'm putting my defenses up.
我竖起防备
cuz I don't wanta fall in love.
因为我不想爱上你
If I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack.
如果我为你心动 脆弱的心将不堪一击
I think I'd have a heart attack. Oh, look that finish.
脆弱的心将不堪一击
That was when I have a heart attack.
我心脏病发的时候应该就是这样
If you ever have a heart attack, you gonna be in for a shock
如果你犯心脏病 你发病时肯定会
If you think it's like that.
按照你刚刚的造型
I don't think you just go—I think you—oh, my arm—
我不觉得你会直接失去知觉 我觉得你会…啊 我的胳膊
Somebody call—and then you go—did you see that guys, I just had a heart attack.
谁来帮我打急救电话 然后你就失去知觉了 你们看见了吗 我刚刚犯心脏病了
You both have some intense fans. Yeah.
你们俩都有一些行为过激的粉丝 是的
What are the weirdest things that fans have done.
粉丝做过的最诡异的事是什么
Someone jumped in the back and was hiding with the luggage.
有人跳到后备箱 和行李箱藏在一起
So we got to the hotel to the gig, they were in there and popped out.
所以当我们到达酒店去演奏会时 他们在那里忽然蹦出来
Who was that?
是谁啊
Who was on their own. On their own.
到底是谁啊 就他们自己吗 就他们自己
Got in the trunk with the suitcases. Yeah.
进到后备箱和行李箱一起 是啊
Snuck in, and then jumped out, basically tried to jump on us
偷偷潜入 然后跳出来 就是想在我们到酒店的时候
when we got to the hotel.
向我们扑过来
And this was when it was you and your brothers. Yeah and what did you do?
这是发生在你和你哥哥们在一起的时候 是的 然后你们做什么了
We ran. And we
我们跑开了 然后我们
As we do... And security picked them up and escorted them out.
然后…保安逮到他们护送出去了
I was just concerned they were going to say we kidnapped them, that is all I could think about.
我以为他们会说我们绑架了他们 那是所有我能想到的了
Do you think they went through your bag.
你觉得他们翻你们的行李包了吗
Maybe. Maybe they found your purity ring.
也许 也许他们发现了你的贞洁戒指
Purity ring...Maybe
贞洁戒指 也许
Cause you sure how weren't wearing them Jonas.
因为你都没戴着它们呢 乔纳斯
Alone in the night till she knocks on my door.
一个人单独在夜里等她来敲我的门
Oh no, wasted again but I can't say no.
噢不 虽然今晚又浪费但是我不能拒绝
Oh baby tell me why you, why you do, do me wrong.
噢 宝贝 告诉我为什么你 为什么你冤枉我
Baby tell me why, why you do, do me wrong.
宝贝 告诉我为什么 你为什么冤枉我
Gave you my heart but you took my soul.
把心给你 你却带走了我的灵魂
You got me in chains.
你是我的枷锁
You got me in chains for your love.
你的爱 是我的枷锁
But I wouldn't change, no, I wouldn't change this love.
我不会变 爱你我不会变
Try to break the chains but the chains only break me.
想挣脱枷锁 可受伤的只有我
Have you ever been tied up? I have, actually.
你有被绑起来过吗 事实上 有的
Whoa, I don't want to hear this.
哇哦 我不想听这个
I didn't enjoy it.
我并不享受被绑啊
Why would you put yourself in this position in the world of camera phones?
你为什么在一个满是相机的世界 让自己那么做
Lalalala...Why don't you want to hear about this.
啦啦啦不听不听不听 你为什么不想听
Because I don't want to know.
因为我不想知道
What do you mean?
什么意思
I performed at a gay club one time. Yeah.
有一次我在一个GAY吧表演 然后呢
And they literally chained me to the wall, as I'm performing the song.
在我表演的时候 他们把我绑到了墙上这首歌
Wow. It was very...
哇哦 非常…
It sounds incredible. Sounds terrific.
听起来难以置信 简直太棒了
So hard to perform without being able to use your hands.
演出的时候不能用手太难了
Ding dong. Stone cold stone cold
真拼啊 冷血的人 冷血的人
you're dancing with her
你和她正跳着舞
while I'm staring at my phone.
我却只能盯着手机
Stone cold, stone cold.
冷血的人 冷血的人
I was your amber, but now she's your shade of gold stone cold, baby.
曾经我是你琥珀 如今她是你金箔宝贝 你真冷血
God knows I tried to feel.
上帝知道我曾感受过
Happy for you, know that I am, even if I can't understand.
感受你的快乐 知道这就是我 即使我不能理解
I'll take the pain.
我也会承受所有痛苦
Give me the truth, me and my heart.
告诉我真相 我和我的心
We'll make it through.
我们会好起来的
If happy is her, I'm happy for you. Happy for you.
如果她是你的幸福 我为你祝福 为你祝福
So Joe is in the bands DNCA, who having phenomenal success with
乔在DNCA乐队 那首海边的蛋糕
that cake by the ocean song. It is about sex.
让他一举成功吗 歌是关于性的
How is it about sex?
怎么相关呢
Joe was writing a song with people from Sweden.
乔当时在和瑞典人一起写歌
They are like what is that thing, you know, like cake by the ocean.
他们问 这是什么啊 什么是海边的蛋糕
He means you mean sex on the beach.
你的意思是沙滩上的性爱吗
That is how it was born.
歌就是这么来的
That is how it was born.
歌就这么来的啊
Said much rather have a cake by the ocean sex
还挺想来一场的啊 沙滩上的性爱
Oh no see you walking around like it's a funeral not so serious girl why those feet cold
噢 不 看你沉重的脚步 别紧张放轻松
we just getting started don't you tiptoe tiptoe ah
我们才刚开始 踮起你的脚尖 踮起脚尖啊
waste time with a masterpiece don't waste time with a masterpiece.
美好的时光总是太短 别浪费这美好的时光
You should be rolling with me, you should be rolling with me.
和我一起吧 一起享受吧
You're a real life fantasy, you're a real life fantasy. But you're moving so carefully
你就是我生活中的美好 无与伦比的美好
let's start living dangerously talk to me baby I'm going after this sweet craving
可你总是太小心 我们一起大胆的尝试吧 开口对我说 我渴望你的甜言蜜语
Whoa oh let's lose our minds and go crazy
让我们忘掉一切一起疯狂
I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean.
我总幻想我们一起在海边甜蜜快活
Cause if I want you.
因为我需要你
I want you, babe.
我需要你 宝贝
Ain't going backwards won't ask for space.
无法回到过去 不想要距离
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get to close oh so close ooh.
因为距离 只是害怕靠近的人口中的一句话 靠近 哦 那么的近哦
I want you close, ooh.
想要你靠近 哦
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ooh.
因为距离 只是害怕靠近的人口中的一句话 哦
Oh so close ooh.
哦 如此的近 哦
Oh I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no.
哦 想要你靠近 再近 怎么都不够
So now you two are going on tour together. Yes.
所以现在你们俩一起演出 是的
Going on tour together
你们一起演出
So here is my question.
所以 我的问题是这样的
Is there room for someone else on this tour, that is what I am saying. Let me level with you.
你们演出还要人吗 这就是我的问题 我对你们说实话
I do this a lot with people, I sing in the car, and they go oh,
我和别人做过很多次拼车卡拉OK 他们会说
God, we should form a band, this would be amazing.
噢天呐 我们应该组一个乐队 一定会超赞的
And I go yes, it would.
然后我说好啊 肯定棒
And I never hear from them. I'm down.
然后就没有然后了 我愿意
Let's work out some kick ass harmony. I'll take the chain
我们来创造点超棒的和音吧 我来开个头
OK. Hang on. I turn my chin music up and I'm puffing my chest.
稍等 我转过来 音乐响起 我挺起胸膛
I'm getting red in the face.
我面红耳赤
You can call me obsessed
为你痴迷
It's not your fault that they hover
他们在你身边流连忘返 不是你的错
I mean no disrespect.
原谅我的失礼
It's my right to be hellish.
我变得可怕
I still get jealous.
是因为我嫉妒
Guys, that was pretty hot.
朋友们 太棒了
The three of us. Let's play a show together. You want to play a show together. We go on tour together.
我们三个 我们一起演出 你想一起演出 我们一起演出
Yeah. Why don't I just join the show though. We need to do a test show.
是啊 我直接加入你们这次节目里的演出吧 我们需要检验一下
What are we going to be called.
我们的组合叫什么
Jnd or we could call ourselves James Corden.
jnd或者我们可以叫我们自己詹姆斯·柯登
Because we could take the j from Jonas.
因为可以说里面的j来自Jonas
Yeah. The a from Lovato.
是的 里面的a来自Lovato
The m from Demi.
M来自Demi
The e from my name.
那e就来自我的名字了
The n from Jonas, the c from my name, the o from Jonas.
N来自Jonas c来自我的名字 o来自Jonas
The r from my name. I have only given myself
R来自我的名字 里面就只有三个字母
Three letters so far. You're so humble.
是来自我的名字 你太谦虚了
See what I mean. So humble.
你懂我 太谦虚了
Oh, are you all right?
哦 你还好吧
So are we singing or playing instruments or what is happening.
那么 我们是唱歌呢 还是演奏乐器 还是做其他的
Let's go over here. Okay.
我们去那边 好的
Should we play here?
我们在哪里演出呢
Let's play here. Right here.
这里吧 就在这吧
Demi, we love you. Love you.
黛米 我们爱你 爱你
Can you pull that off?
把这个拉出来
There we go. All right.
开始吧 好的
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being
晚上好 女士们先生们 感谢你们
here tonight, this say special evening.
在这个特殊的夜晚 来到这里
The JCD which is not a sexually transmitted infection, is a genuine band, okay.
JCD是一个真实的乐队 不是性传染疾病好吧
There we go. Come on.
现在开始吧 加油
It's time for me to take it.
现在是我的主场
I'm the boss right now.
全场由我主宰
Not gonna make it.
别无视我
Not when you go down.
也别溜走
Cause this is my game and you better come to play.
因为这是我的盛宴 最好你也加入
So you say I'm complicated that I must be out of my mind you've had my underrated rated, rated.
你说我心机婊 失心疯 你低估我了 太低估 太低估
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being confident?
怎么了 怎么了 就是这么拽 这么拽怎么了
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being confident?
怎么了 怎么了 就是这么拽 这么拽怎么了
Yeah, yeah. What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being oh,
耶 耶 怎么了 就这么拽 哦
Yeah. Whoo. Whooo! Get your money out!
耶 哇哦 哇啊 给钱给钱
Get your money out, come on.
把钱拿出来 快点
That's right. It's a new show.
这就对了 这是个全新的表演
Come on. We are making amazing world.
快点 我们在创造神奇的世界
Here we go. Come on.
来吧 快点
What we've got? Give a hundred.
你有多少 一百刀
God. It's... That was huge.
天啊 这...是笔巨款啊
I think we should circle back and in maybe a year, once the tour is done.
在我们巡演结束后 我觉得也许在一年内 我们应该再回来演出
Right, Demi? I have nothing to say. She's going to make me do this all myself.
对吗 黛米 我没什么要说的 好吧 她打算让我自己说
Listen. We love you, and we think you're amazing. It's not you,
听着 我们俩很喜欢你 我们觉得你超赞的 现在不是你
It's just us right now.
是我们了
It was electric. People loved it.
刚刚的表演太刺激了 大家超喜欢的
Do you know what I heard someone say?
你知道刚刚我听到有人说什么吗
I heard someone say I normally hate those two but with him it's amazing.
我听到有些人说 我实在讨厌他们俩 但是加上他就太棒了
Oh, man. Thank you so much for helping me get to work.
噢 太感谢了 谢谢你们帮我完成这个工作
I can't tell you what fun it is to be in your company.
有你们的陪伴真是太开心了
You are both. Any time. Great. Any time.
你们俩 随时奉陪 太棒了 随时奉陪
Thanks so much for watching this Carpool Oke.
感谢大家观看这期的拼车卡拉ok
We have fun, right? So much fun. Anytime.
我们玩得很开心对吧 非常开心 乐意之至
And they should subscribe to the channel, shouldn't they? Yeahhh. They should.
观众们应该订阅这么有趣的节目 对吗 对啊 是的
Might here, they should press here, is that right nick?
应该在这 观众们应该点击这里 是吗 尼克
Subscribe here!
在这里订阅

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obsessed [əb'sest]

想一想再看

adj. 着迷的

联想记忆
trunk [trʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱

 
genuine ['dʒenjuin]

想一想再看

adj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的

联想记忆
hover ['hʌvə]

想一想再看

vi. 盘旋,翱翔,徘徊
n. 盘旋,翱翔,徘

 
disrespect [.disri'spekt]

想一想再看

n. 不敬,无礼 vt. 不尊敬

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
craving ['kreiviŋ]

想一想再看

n. 渴望,热望 动词crave的现在分词

 
humble ['hʌmbl]

想一想再看

adj. 卑下的,谦逊的,粗陋的
vt. 使

联想记忆
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
fantasy ['fæntəsi]

想一想再看

n. 幻想
v. 幻想

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。