Bradley, did you have to learn dancing for Silver Linings Playbook?
布莱德利,为了出演《乌云背后的幸福线》你还学了跳舞是吗?
We had to learn a choreographed routine. Yeah. Yeah.
我们学了专门编的舞。是的,是。
But you've already got some moves. I've seen you. I've seen you. I saw you at a party in New York. You were there.
但是你已经学会了舞步。我见过,我见过,我在纽约见过你。你当时在参加一个聚会
You pulled out some moves which was exceptional.
你当时跳的舞步很特别
Oh, thank you. Is that how you get the ladies?
哦,谢谢。你就是靠这把女生撩到手的吗
I did very well at the bar Mitzvahs. I did. Did you? I couldn't wait to give a dance...
我在Mitzvahs酒吧时就很会跳。是吗?我迫不及待地想舞蹈...
I grew up like when popping and break dancing was big in the east coast.
我小的时候,机械舞和霹雳舞在美国东海岸很流行
No way. I'm not anymore. Well—
不会吧 现在不这样了 那么——
I love to dance. I do—I like to dance.
我很喜欢跳舞,真的,我喜欢跳舞
We're in the club. No!
就把这儿当成舞厅,来吧!天呐!
Bradley cooper! Stick around! We'll be right back!
今天的嘉宾是布莱德利·库伯!不要走开,精彩马上回来!