手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

希亚拼车K歌秀

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey good morning

嘿 早上好
Can you call me through the office of Late Late show please
你能通过“深夜秀”办公室打电话给我吗
Late Late Show
“深夜秀”
Guys I'm stucked in the worest traffic
伙计我这交通很糟糕
I'm just...I'm come off the road
我只是...我在路上了
I don't know where I am
但我不知道我在哪
this I don't know if I can get in for today's meeting
我不知道能不能赶上今天的会议
I really don't...will you make it to rehearsal?
我真不知道...你要带着它去彩排吗
I'll try my best. Wait.
我尽快赶过去
Hang on. I'm off. I'll call you back.
等等 我会回拨给你
Sia! It's James! James! How're you doing? Awesome!
希亚 我是詹姆斯 詹姆斯 你还好吗 好极了

希亚拼车k歌秀

I'm over here! No no! Oh. No! Oh

我在这里 不不是 噢 不对不对 噢
Listen, can you help me get to work?
听着 你能送我去上班吗
Of course. I'd love to.
我很乐意
I'm really good at directions.
我方向感很好的
All right. I'm riding a car.
好吧 我来开车
No that's not the... Turn...turn around.
我在车里 不对 转过来
Wait there. Wait there.
在那儿等着 原地等着
I'll come and get you in.
我去把你接进车里
Oh, my gosh. No. Turn around.
我的天 转过来
Okay. I'm just—are you okay?
我只是——你还好吗?
Okay. I'm just—are you okay?
我只是——你还好吗?
I'm great. There's a curve. Okay?
好极了 这有个台阶
There you go. You step on it. OK. I found it.
到了 你得踏上来 好的我上来了
Got it. Yeah, there it is.
好的 是的 车就在这儿
Hey! Girl. Listen anytime. Listen, anytime.
你好呀伙计 好的
Such a relief I saw ya. I got you covered.
见到你真让我安心 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I got ya covered.
是的 我替你解忧了
Sounds great James.
听起来不错詹姆斯
Party girls don't get hurt Can't feel anything, when will I
派对女孩不会受伤 我麻木无感 何时才能学乖
I push it down, I push it down
我控制自己 压抑自己
I'm the one for a good time call Phone's blowin' up, they're
我纵情享乐 电话响起 有人狂按门铃
ringin' my doorbell I feel the love, I feel the love
我从中感受到爱意 感受到爱意
1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3 drink 1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3 drink
一二三 一二三 干杯 一二三 一二三 干杯
1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3 drink Throw 'em back, till I lose coun
一二三 一二三 干杯 循环往复 直到不省人事
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
我在吊灯上恣意摇摆 在吊灯上尽情腐坏
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist, like it doesn't
我要放浪形骸 如同明天不复存在 如同它不复存在
exist I'm gonna fly like a bird through
我要飞翔 像一只鸟儿
the night, feel my tears as they dry
穿越黑夜 感受泪被风干
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
我在吊灯上恣意摇摆 在吊灯上尽情腐坏
But I'm holding on for dear life won't look down won't open my ey
我正为了生命而坚守 头颅高昂 双眼紧闭
keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding o
斟满酒杯 迎来天明
for tonight. Now, the last time I
因为我只为今夜而坚守 上次
saw you was after a red carpet event and you were wearing,
我看见你是在一个红毯走秀之后 你戴了一个……
rather than a bow, a witch's hat.
不能说是蝴蝶结 它更像是一顶巫婆帽
a big hat with the hair on it.
一顶带着头发的大帽子
With the hair on it. Yeah.
带着头发 对
But then when we got inside, you took the hat off. Yeah
但是我们进去里面时 你又把那顶帽子摘掉了
So we were face to face.
所以我们就面对面了
I don't wear this unless there are cameras around. Of course.
除非周围有人照相 我是不会戴那个的 这样啊
I only wear this to try to maintain a modicum of privacy.
我戴这个只是为了保持一点儿隐私
Talk me through the choice to do that.
讲讲你是怎么决定这么做的
Well, I was a singer already for ten or eleven years to mediocre success. Yeah.
嗯 我已经当了十年 十一年左右的歌手了 业绩平平 嗯
And I was an alcoholic and a drug addict, and I sobered up
而且我是个酒鬼 还是个瘾君子 之后我清醒过来
And decided I didn't want to be an artist anymore because it was destabilizing in some ways.
决定不再继续做艺术家了 因为我变得小有名气了 而这个职业从某种程度上来说不太稳定
I thought what doesn't exist in pop music at the moment, and it
那时 我思考了流行音乐中缺少的成分
was mystery, I was, like, you know, there is pictures on
那就是神秘感 你知道的 就像instagram上
instagram of everyone at the dentist.
每个人看牙医时的照片一样神秘
Yeah, but it's a different style when you're
的确 但当你和唱片公司
talking to record companies or P.R. people and things like
或者公关人士交谈的时候 又是另一番风格
That. No. In fact—was that even insulting or were people like yes!
是这样吗 不是的 实际上——难道居然会有这种侮辱 或者有人这样说这样做正好!
Don't show your face! Yes!
别把脸露出来!
I would be distaught if someone said I tell you how we can make you a star, James—cover that up.
如果有人这么对我说 我会抓我教你一个成名的方法“把你那张脸遮起来”
There is a common theme in your songs which is like a sort of—whoa, oh!
在你的歌曲里 有个共有的旋律主题 就像——
Yeah, I love doing that.
没错 我喜欢写这种
How do I get that?
我怎么能唱出这种
You mean—It feels like I'm making it tight or something.
哦 你的意思是 听起来就好像 我在拉紧声带
Okay. I have no idea what you just said.
明白了 我不太懂你刚才教我的
I will stay up through the night.
我将彻夜不眠
Yeah, but you sing it like this
是的 但你唱得有点像……
Do you believe in aliens?
你相信有外星人吗?
How do you know that? I know stuff.
你怎么知道的 我知道很多事儿
You know, I only believe in
你知道 我相信它们
Them because I watched a video of the ex Canadian Minister of
就是因为 我看了一个视频 加拿大前防卫部部长
Defense saying plainly he knows for a fact that the American
直截了当地说 他知道美国政府
government are working with five different alien races, and my
正在研究五个不同种族的外星人
blood ran cold and I thought that guy is the ex-Canadian Minister of Defense.
我觉得很害怕 然后我想到这家伙可是加拿大前防卫部部长啊
He's not just like some guy on YouTube.
他可不是YouTube上随随便便的一个什么人
But you've never seen an alien? I've never seen.
但是你从来没看到过外星人吧 从没有
Maybe I have. Maybe they're just among us.
也许我见过 可能它就在我们之中呢
I hope I'm here if they come and, b, that they're
我希望它们出现的时候我还在世上 其次 它们很善良
really nice and talk about lovely things and, c, that they
和我们谈论可爱美好的事物 再就是 他们只想
only want to go on the "The Late Late Show."
参加我的“深夜秀”节目
Yeah. The "The Late Late Show" is the one we want.
不错 我们很需要“深夜秀”
That's all I ask of aliens.
这就是我对外星人的全部疑问
You are a beauty. A beautious thing.
你真美 真是个美人
I actually feel great.
我的确感觉不错
The best way to describe it.
不会有比这更好的形容了
I'm hugging my head right now.
我正抱着我的头
Do you know what I feel like?
你知道我的感觉了吗?
I feel like I'm just here, not even James anymore.
我感觉我就是希亚 已经不再是詹姆斯了
This Is powerful.
这舞跳得真有力量
I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing
我依然安好 我仍在呼吸
I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing
我依然安好 我仍在呼吸
I'm alive I'm alive
我还活着 坚强地活着
I'm alive I'm alive
我还活着 坚强地活着
There are people there and you can't see them.
人在那边 你看不到她们
If we cut their heads in half, they would have our wigs.
如果我们把她们的脑袋砍掉一半 她们就会要我们的假发了
Is this true that you can carry a dozen eggs in both hands?
这个是真的吗 你能用双手捧住一打鸡蛋
In both hands, yes.
两只手的话 可以的
I can do six per hand.
我可以一只手捧六个
You're double jointed.
你有双重关节
You found out the weirdest things about me.
你发现了我最奇怪的地方
I have a ring on.
我戴了个戒指
Three. Keep going. I'm so shaky.
现在放了三个 继续放 我的手都在颤
You're just nervous.
你只是紧张了
Last egg. Ready? Yep.
最后一颗 准备好了吗?好了
Oh, my god! I'm doing it!
哦 我的天 我做到啦
You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say I'm talking loud, not saying much
你放声咆哮 但我毫不理会 放话挑衅
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose fire away, fire away
我刀枪不入 是亡命之徒 开枪吧 开枪吧
ricochet, you take your aim fire away, fire away
子弹弹开 你再次瞄准 开枪吧 开枪吧
you shoot me down but I won't fa I am titanium
你射中我 但我不会倒下 我是金刚不坏
You shoot me down but I won't fa I am titanium
你射中我 但我不会倒下 我是金刚不坏
I am titanium high five.
我金刚不坏 来击掌
Do you need to see Sia's I.D.?
你需要看希亚的证件吗?
I trust you. You're very trustworthy.
我相信你 你很值得信任
Thank you so much. Thank you for getting me to work.
非常感谢 谢谢你送我来上班

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rehearsal [ri'hə:sl]

想一想再看

n. 排练,彩排

联想记忆
modicum ['mɔdikəm]

想一想再看

n. 少量,一小份

联想记忆
chandelier [.ʃændi'liə]

想一想再看

n. 枝形吊灯(烛台)

联想记忆
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
dentist ['dentist]

想一想再看

n. 牙科医生

联想记忆
relief [ri'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比

联想记忆
trustworthy ['trʌst.wə:ði]

想一想再看

adj. 可信赖的

 
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆
theme [θi:m]

想一想再看

n. 题目,主题

 
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防卫,防卫物,辩护
vt. 防守

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。