手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

七岁的小小戏剧评论家

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Yes, sir. So you're a theater critic.

是的 先生 所以你是一个戏剧评论家?
I'm a theater critic, yes, sir.
是的 先生
How long have you been a theater critic, Ian?
伊恩 你成为一个戏剧评论家多久了?
I've been a theater critic for about four years. Four years?
大概4年了 4年
Are those tap shoes? Yes, they are.
这些是踢踏舞鞋吗 是的
Smart of you to see. Smart of you to see?
你真聪明 居然看的出来 我真聪明?
That's 'cause I'm a—I'm a smart guy. Yes, you are.
因为我本来就是聪明人 是的 你很聪明
Very smart, Mr. Steve.
非常聪明 史蒂文先生
And so are you, Mr. Ian.
你也是 伊恩先生
Oh, thank you so much, Mr. Harvey.
谢谢你的夸奖 哈维先生
Thank you so much.
非常感谢

七岁的小小戏剧评论家

I like this little boy right here.

我喜欢这个小男孩儿
Thank you so much, Mr. Harvey.
谢谢夸奖 哈维先生
That's absolutely fine.
这真真是极好的
We have a clip of him on the red carpet.
我们有一个他在奥斯卡走红毯的剪辑
Let's check it out.
来看看吧
Hi, I'm Ian from Ian Loves Theater.
大家好 我是从伊恩爱剧院来的伊恩
The stars are about to start coming.
明星们就要来了
What are you wearing?
你当时穿的是什么?
I'm wearing a full tuxedo—kid's tuxedo.
我穿了一件燕尾服——孩子的燕尾服
A full kid's tuxedo. That's nice, too. Yes.
一个孩子的燕尾服 那很棒 是的
Mom bought it on Amazon for $30.
我妈用了30美元给我从亚马逊上淘来的
I heard "Last Ship's" going to Scandinavia.
我听说“最后一艘船”就要去斯堪的纳维亚了
We're going to—yeah, we're going to Norway first.
我们是要去——不过我们先去挪威
It's a good place for a ship to go to, don't you think?
你不认为这是一个适合船行的好地方嘛?
I'm gonna do whatever I can to get there. Thank you.
只要我能到那 我会尽我所能 谢谢
I'll tap dance and earn some money.
我会跳踢踏舞来挣钱
Then I'll take the last ship to Scandinavia.
然后我会坐上去斯堪的纳维亚的最后一艘船
I'll go, and then I'll be probably be late,
我会去 但我可能会迟到
so I'll...be on the last ship to Scandinavia.
所以……我将会在去斯堪的纳维亚的最后一艘船上
I'll be very happy to see you there.
如果我在那看到你 我会很高兴的
When you're watching the theater, a play or something,
当你在看剧 一个话剧或者别的什么时
what makes you like it?
它的哪一点让你喜爱呢?
I think it's just seeing the actors
我觉得看演员就很好了
all the way out there, right in front of you.
那里的所有演员 你正前方的演员
The action happening there, it's just so exciting.
正在做着动作 就很令人兴奋了
Ian, I'm gonna be honest with you,
伊恩 我得诚实的跟你说
I struggle at musicals
我不是特别喜欢音乐剧
because, you know, you're going along,
因为 你知道的 当你一直看剧
and you're about to get into the story,
将要沉醉于剧情时
and then some dude just bursts out singing.
一些家伙突然开始唱歌了
And I just don't know how to handle that.
我不知道怎么办才好
Well, you know, it's just like
哦 你知道 这就像
when I start bursting out tapping.
我一下子开始跳踢踏舞了
I didn't know when I said "bursting"
我不知道 我说“突然”
that was like the trigger word,
是为了引出后面的话
'cause what I said was I don't like it
因为我想说我不喜欢它
when they just burst out singing.
他们突然就唱起来
He said it's like when—You said burst!
他说就像他…… 你说了“突然”!
You said burst. Okay.
你说了“突然”的 好吧
Can we switch places and I'll interview you?
我们可以互换角色 让我来采访你吗?
Yeah, that's what you're doing anyways.
可以 反正你现在已经这样做了
Let's just go... Okay.
来来来换吧 好了
Da-da da-da dun
哒哒哒哒噔
Really? Really.
玩真的 真的
Really, really, really! Okay, for real? For real?
真的 真的 千真万确 好了 真的嘛 真的嘛?
He got the same cards I got?
他有和我一样的台词卡?
And now for my next guest, Mr. Steve Harvey! Whoo! Okay.
现在是我的下一位来宾—史蒂文 哈维先生 哇哦 好了
So you're surrounded by kids here at "Little Big Shots."
你经常要和孩子打交道—像在“小达人”里
Do you like children?
你喜欢小孩子嘛?
I love children. I have children.
我喜欢并且我自己也有孩子
Good. I love kids.
很好 我喜欢孩子
And so since you love kids,
既然你说喜欢孩子
when you were a child, what was your favorite age?
你还是孩子的时候 哪个年纪是你觉得最喜欢的?
What was my favorite age?
我最喜欢哪个年纪?
By the way, don't say 7
顺便提一下 不要因为
just because you're talking to a 7-year-old.
你在和一个7岁小孩说话 就说自己喜欢7岁
Well, my favorite age was 2.
我最喜欢2岁的时候
That was a good one.
那时候还挺不错
Why for you? Was it very important or...
为什么?是因为它很重要还是……
It was 2 'cause I didn't know nothing.
选两岁的原因是 我那时候啥都不知道
Oh! Oh! So I love stories about things that are unplanned
噢 噢 我喜欢趣闻 那些在舞台上发生的
happening to people on stage.
没有经过编排的趣闻
So has anything even embarrassing and unplanned ever happen to you?
有没有发生在你身上的 令人尴尬的 出人意料的趣事?
Bust it loose!
音乐响起!
Thanks for watching.
谢谢收看!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unplanned ['ʌn'plænd]

想一想再看

adj. 意外的;在计划外的;未经筹划的

 
critic ['kritik]

想一想再看

n. 批评家,评论家

联想记忆
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 
bust [bʌst]

想一想再看

n. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。