手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

黑人小孩七岁饶舌不输热狗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

One, at birth, I was blessed with a gift

第一,出生时,我被当做恩赐的礼物
And, two, put your boy down to the kicks
第二,把你的男孩踢倒
And, three, yeah, number one
第三,没错,第一名
Are you listening? What's my name?
你们在听吗?我叫什么名字?
Pa-pa-pa-pa-papa Jay
帕-帕-帕-帕-帕帕 杰
I'm an active rapper like now, easy
我是一个积极的说唱歌手,就像现在这样,简单
I can kill the dance floor like Mike Jeezy
我可以像迈克·詹金斯一样称霸舞池
I be getting y'all money like Lil Weezy
我会像李尔·威金斯一样得到你们所有的钱
But, baby, I'm the next Steve Heezy
但是,宝贝,我将成为下一个史蒂夫·海金斯
Now let me hear ya say hey, hey, hey
现在让我听到你们说嘿,嘿,嘿
Papa Jay. Hey, hey, hey
帕帕 杰 嘿,嘿,嘿
Now let me hear you say hey, hey, hey
现在让我听到你们说嘿,嘿,嘿
Papa Jay. Hey, hey, hey. Papa Jay
帕帕 杰 嘿 嘿 嘿 帕帕 杰
Go, Papa. Go, Papa. Go, Papa. Go, Papa. Go, Papa
来吧,帕帕 来吧,帕帕 来吧,帕帕 来吧,帕帕 来吧,帕帕
Go, Papa. Go, Papa. Go, Papa Go, go
来吧,帕帕 来吧,帕帕 来吧,帕帕,来吧,来吧
Hey, yo, Papa Jay? Is that all you go?
嘿 呦 帕帕 杰 那是你的全部了吗

黑人小孩七岁饶舌不输热狗

Wait a minute! Let's go.

等一下 开始吧
Whoo Papa Jay
唔 帕帕 杰
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go
开始吧 开始吧 开始吧
Hey, hey, hey, hey
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿
Yeah! Yeah! Papa Jay! Yeah!
耶 耶 帕帕 杰 耶
When you do that—Yeah!
当你表演的时候 耶!
I like this boy right here.
我喜欢这个男孩。
Papa Jay, how you doing, man? Good.
帕帕 杰,你怎么样?很好。
How you get that good already at 7?
你是怎么在七岁就已经把说唱做的这么好?
I don't know. I just practice.
我不知道,我就在练习。
Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧。
Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧。
Show me this. Stand up one second.
向我展示一下这个。你站起来一会儿。
I'm gonna—how—what is this move you did
我想知道——你是怎样——你做的这个动作是什么
when you was up here and you did—
当你在那上面的时候你做的
and you disconnected your shoulder?
你断开了你的肩膀?
And then popped your ribcage,
然后突出你的胸腔。
and then your pelvic slid back and your knock-knees.
然后你的坐下来并且膝盖弯曲着地。
What is that? It's called the bone crusher.
那是什么?他被称作碎骨。
You go like this. This is it.
你像这样 就是这个。
This is all I got, man.
伙计,这是我学到的。
I go back there, I got to go to the hospital.
我伸到那儿的话,我就要去医院了。
Sit up here.
来坐这儿。
Help me out with some words here,
帮我解释一下我这的一些词。
'cause they gave me some words.
因为他们给了我一些单词。
I'm gonna ask you—these are some hip-hop terms.
我要问你——这些是一些嘻哈措辞。
And I want you to tell me what they mean 'cause I didn't know.
我想要你告诉我他们什么意思 因为我不知道。
Fleek. Oh.
Fleek 哦
So say if you got some shoes on, and they're just dope
所以就是说如果你穿上鞋子,那么他们只是锦上添花。
and people say, "Oh, that's on fleek."
然后人们会说“哦,那真完美。”
Man, I like that jacket. That's on fleek, Steve Harvey.
伙计,我喜欢那件夹克。那真完美,史蒂芬·哈维。
Yeah, all this fleek.
是的,这些都很完美。
Yeah, I'm—I'm—
耶,我是——我是
As a matter of fact, I'm fleeking.
事实上,我很完美。
Look at that—them shoes. Them fleek.
看那些鞋子。他们真完美。
Yep. I'm fleek. I will wear—less is fleek.
是的 我很完美 我会——穿的少就很完美。
What is—what is bae? Oh.
什么事——什么是bae 哦
It means girlfriend. But it's short.
它是指女朋友。但是它要短一点。
You knew that right off.
你很懂嘛。
You got a girlfriend? Yep.
你有女朋友没有?有。
Mom, did you know he had a girlfriend? Yes.
杰的妈妈,你知道他有女朋友吗?是的
He has a little girlfriend. What's her name?
他有一个小女朋友。她叫什么名字?
I actually have three.
实际上我有三个。
Don't say that on TV. Don't say that—
不要在电视上说出来。不要说
and don't let them near each other.
不要让她们互相接触。
Take it from me.
从我身上学到它。
I've had several attempts on my life.
在生活中我已经试了几次了。
What do you hope happens behind all this?
在这些事以后你希望发生什么?
I hope I just become a big star like Michael Jackson. Yeah, yeah.
我希望我可以成为像迈克尔·杰克逊一样的巨星。好,好。
Daddy, senior, and mama sure would be liking
你的爸爸和妈妈一定会
to have that new house you gonna buy 'em.
喜欢你要给他们买的房子。
You gonna buy your mom a house? Yep. Yeah.
你会给你妈妈买房子吗?是的。好。
All good performers do that when they make money.
所有好的表演都会挣钱。
First thing you should do with your money
你用你的钱所做的第一件事
is buy your mom a brand new house.
就是给妈妈买一个新房子。
I even told my teacher I would.
我甚至告诉老师我会买一个。
You told your teacher you'd buy her a house?
你告诉老师你会给她买一个房子?
Yeah, we were doing vocabulary stuff,
是的,我们在做词汇练习。
and I just mentioned my mom—I'm gonna buy her a house. Oh, okay.
我就刚好提到我的妈妈—我要给她买一所房子。哦,好的。
I thought you was gonna buy the teacher a house. No way.
我还以为你要给老师买一个房子。不可能。
Ha ha! Ha! Ha!
哈哈!哈!哈!
Hope she watching! Ha ha!
希望她在看这个节目!哈哈!
Ain't no house up in here!
这儿没你的份!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的

联想记忆
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 
disconnected [,diskə'nektid]

想一想再看

adj. 分离的;无系统的;不连贯的 v. 分离(dis

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。