手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

街边采访之你曾打过谁的脸吗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We thought it'll be fun to play a game tonight,

今晚我们一起来玩一个有意思的游戏
uh, to put you first impression powers to the test. So,
嗯 测一测你的直觉能力 好的
the test is can you tell whether a person is the fighting type just by looking at them.
这个测试是看你能否通过一个人的外表看出他好不好斗
We went on the street today and asked people
今天我们就走上街头 去采访一下路人
Have you ever punched someone in the face? Ok?
“你曾经打过谁的脸吗?” 怎么样?
So, we're gonna see an individual and introduce him or herself
那么 今天我们就看看一些人的自我介绍
then based on a very brief introduction,
然后就凭这个十分简短的介绍

we're gonna try to guess if that person has ever punched someone in the face.

一起来猜猜这些人曾经是否打过别人的脸
You have... You got it. Ok, let's begin.Here we go!
你们……听懂了吧?好的 那就走起!
I'm Nicky Blank. I'm from New Jersey.
我是尼克布莱克 来自新泽西州
Have you ever punched someone in the face?
你曾经打过谁的脸吗?
Has Nicky Blank from New Jersey ever punched someone in the face? Seeing uh...
尼克布莱克有打过谁的脸吗?让我想想……
Uh, mo..., a lot of yeses, alright, let's find out.
嗯 啊 好多人说有过呀 好的 让我们来揭晓答案
Punch someone in the face? No! Fine!
打过谁的脸?没有!好家伙!
Not even a person who colored that hair? And who do we have next?
甚至染那个颜色头发的都不会吗?下一个是谁呢?
My name's Kim. I'm from Pennsylvania.
我叫金 宾夕法尼亚人
Have you ever punched someone in the face?
你打过别人的脸吗?
Ok. This seems we have one "no"and everyone else says "yes".
好嘞 看起来好像只有一个人说没 其余都说有哈
Has Kim from Pennsylvania punched someone in the face? Yeah.
来自宾夕法尼亚的金打过别人的脸吗 打过啊
A friend, you know, when sometimes random strangers whenever they get drunk and ...
一个朋友 或者随便什么喝醉了酒的陌生人之类的……
What good it takes our getting drunk and confronting him? Alright, you'll see another one.
看来喝醉了之后 到他跟前没有好果子吃啊 好的 下一个
Marlin kapleen and I'm from, um, Montclair New Jersey.
马琳卡普林 我来自 呃 新泽西州的蒙特克莱尔镇
Have you ever punched someone in the face? (Yes! )what about Marlin?
你打个谁的脸吗?(打过!)马琳呢?
Has she ever punched the...Yeah, everyone says yes, alright.
她打过谁的……哦 所有人都说是的 好吧
Have I ever punched somebody in the face? Yes. Who?
我有没有打过谁脸?有过 谁呢?
Well, actually it was a friend and she did something that I just didn't agree with and I just want... pa
其实是我的一个朋友 有一次我实在无法赞同她的行为 所以就只想……啪
Marlin is a loose cannon, you know bingo can be a very violent game.
马琳比较我行我素 你要知道宾戈可以是一种很暴力的游戏
Alright, who else do we have out there?
好的 下一个会是谁呢?
And my name is Dale and I'm from Scotland.
我叫黛勒 苏格兰人
Have you ever punched someone in the face?
你打个谁的脸吗?
Has a girl from Scotland punched someone in the face? Well, let's, let's see.
这个苏格兰姑娘打过谁的脸吗?好的 让我们拭目以待
I have not and I don't intend to.
没有 而且也没有打算这样做
That's, that's why she had to move out of Scotland.
那是 那大概就是她离开苏格兰的原因
Haha, like you're all applauding. Alright, who's next?
哈哈 你们好像都在鼓掌啊 好的 谁会是下一个呢
Jacob, uh... Mobile Alabama.
杰克布 昂……来自阿拉巴马州的莫比尔
Have you ever punched someone in the face? Hold on it a second.
你打过谁的脸吗?等等
I don't even care if he punch, look at that,
我甚至根本无所谓他打没打过 看后面
I wanna see more that lady in the background. GO back a little bit.
其实我更想知道背景里面那位女士有没有过 往回倒一点
Y...,oh, there she yes, haha. Oh, it's Captain American's grandma. We got to say.
是……哦 就是她 哈哈哈 哦 不得不说 那简直就是美国队长的祖母
Yes. Oh there she…yes Oh, look at that.(I don't know his name.)
嗯 她……好吧 哦 看那儿(我不知道他名字)
What did he do? He was not being nice at my bachelor party.
他做了什么?他在我的单身狗派对上有点不太友好
You have to be nice at bachelor parties. Alright, next up.
在单身聚会上一定要友好一点啊 好的 来下一个
Hey, I'm Bec. I'm from Sydney, Australia.
嗨 我叫贝柯 来着澳大利亚悉尼
Have you ever punched someone in the face?
你打过谁的脸吗?
How do we feel about Bec? Face puncher?
你们觉得贝柯如何呢? 她打过别人脸吗?
And the verdict is... Yes. Who?-My boyfriend.
结果是……打过 谁?我男朋友
He didn't really do anything wrong. I was just pissed at him.
他没做错什么 我就是跟他撒气
You know that's love. Love means you never have the, have a reason for punching someone in the face.
你知道那就是爱 爱情意味着你不需要什么理由打别人脸
It's uh... who's out next?
这是哈……谁是下一个呢?
My name is Recarl and I'm from Berlin.
我叫瑞卡而 柏林人
Have you ever punched someone in the face? No... We got a lot going on here.
你打过谁的脸吗?没……这边有许多声音啊
First of all, has Recarl from Berlin ever punched someone in the face? No...
那么首先 来着柏林的瑞卡而打过谁的脸吗?没……
No, not really. I, I'm afraid that you will punch me now.
没 并没有 我 我担心你现在就想打我脸
No, have you considered punching yourself in the face? Umm... Not really, to be honest.
不会 那你想过要抽自己脸吗?嗯……事实上并没有
That's a healthy response. You think he regularly dresses like that or is he just excited about Guns N Roses at Coachella?
这个回答蛮积极 你觉得他是平常就打扮成那样还是最近沉迷于科切拉的玫瑰枪手呢?
And I believe, we have one more. My name is Sid Caplin.
我想我们还要再采访一位 我叫希德 卡普林
I'm from…I'm from New Jersey.
我来着……来自新杰西州
Have you ever punched someone in the face? I can't hear.
你打过谁的脸吗?我听不清
Have you ever punched someone in the face?
你有没有打过谁脸?
Sid might punch someone in the face right now! Yeah.
希德可能现在就想扇人 是啊
All right, everyone. Has Sid Caplin, the world war two veteran from New Jersey, ever punched someone in the face?
好的 各位 那么这位新杰西州的二战退役老兵 希德卡普林 打过谁的脸吗?
Oh, many times. thanks Sounds educational, right?
哦 很多次 谢谢 好像很有教育意义的样子 不是吗
Hi, I'm Jimmy Kimmel, if you like that, put this subscribe button below,
大家好 我是鸡毛 如果你喜欢我们节目就请点击下方按钮订阅
and good things will happen forever.
祝你好运

重点单词   查看全部解释    
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
punch [pʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打
n. (酒、水、糖

联想记忆
response [ri'spɔns]

想一想再看

n. 回答,响应,反应,答复
n. [宗

联想记忆
violent ['vaiələnt]

想一想再看

adj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的

 
verdict ['və:dikt]

想一想再看

n. 裁定,定论

联想记忆
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆
intend [in'tend]

想一想再看

vt. 想要,计划,打算,意指

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。