手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

可爱的小小乡村音乐家

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How you doing, man? Good, Nice to meet you.

最近怎么样?很好,很高兴见到你。
Good, Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
Sit down, man. Yes, sir.
请坐。谢谢。
You're on national TV.
你上了国家电视台。
I know! I'm kind of nervous.
我知道!我有点紧张。
Kind of nervous? Don't worry about it.
有点紧张?不用担心。
You can do something most of us can't. Don't even worry about it.
你有多数人不会的技艺。一点都不用担心。
Where are you from?
你来自哪里?
I'm from Piney Flats, Tennessee.
我来自田纳西皮内弗拉茨。
Yeah. They're clapping for a place they've never heard of.
恩。他们在为一个从没听说过的地方鼓掌。
So, what's the difference between the fiddle and the violin?
那么,“fiddle”和“violin”之间有什么不同?
A violin is more classical music and a fiddle is kind of like a hoedown, hillbilly music.
“violin”更多是指古典音乐,“fiddle”一般是指方形舞,乡土音乐。
Hoedown, hillbilly music. That's right.
方形舞,乡土音乐。是的。

可爱的小小乡村音乐家

Yes, Sir. A violin has strings and a fiddle has strangs.

是的。“violin”是有“strings”的,而“fiddle”是有“strangs”的。
Boy, you my man!
你说得太对了!
Boy, let me tell you something.
我跟你说。
I get talked to a lot about the way I talk.
我的谈话方式一直是人们议论的焦点。
Country people,we are just different. That's right.
我们乡村人的说话方式是不一样的。是的。
You know, like you've, like word like "liable".
比如说像“liable”。
See...See, he knows right there.
他知道这个单词。
See, "liable". You are just sitting there.
比如说“liable”这个词,你坐在这里。
You know like, if you keep messing with me,
如果你一直在招惹我,
I'm liable to bust you upside your head.
我可能就会揍你。
Fittin to, you know, like you fittin to go to the store. Yeah. Yeah.
还有“Fittin”,比如说你“Fittin”去商店。是的。是的。
Why did you...buy some poke.
你为什么不“buy some poke”
Buy some poke? Come on, Boy!
“buy some poke”孩子!
Tell them what that means. Pork.
告诉他们什么意思。猪肉。
What's your favorite food, man?
你喜欢吃什么?
Everything is fried in Tennessee.
在田纳西,所有东西都是油炸的。
We got fried Oreos, fried pickles, fried butter on a stick.
油炸奥利奥,油炸腌菜还有油炸奶酪棒。
Yeah, they've never heard of these. These people are from L.A.
嗯,他们从没听说过这些东西。因为他们来自洛杉矶。
When you said fried butter, they just went "Oh, My God"!
当你说油炸奶酪时,他们都“哦,我的天啊”!
Who in the world would fry butter?
谁会油炸奶酪?
You like gravy?
你喜欢肉汁吗?
Gravy is my favorite beverage.
肉汁是我最喜欢喝的饮料。
Let me tell you something. That's when you know you're country.
我告诉你,只有这个时候你才知道自己是个乡村人。
That's pretty nice, man.
这太棒了。
How do girls feel about you playing the fiddle?
你弹琴时女孩们会有什么感觉?
You know...I have no idea. Yes, you do.
我完全不知道。不,你知道。
There's a few that, like come to my concerts and...Yeah. Concerts?
有些女孩会到我的音乐会上来,恩,音乐会?
Well, gigs, whatever you want to call them. Whoa, whoa, gigs?
一些特约演奏,你叫它什么都行。喔喔,特约演奏?
You know it went from "you don't really know "to" there's a few of them" that come to my concerts.
你是从“我完全不知道”到“有一些”来到我的演奏会现场。
Well, gigs.
当然,其实是特约演奏。
I have, I kind of have a rule
其实我是有原则的。
If you start dating, you should probably be able to pick her up in your own car.
如果你开始谈恋爱了,你应该用自己的车接女朋友。
My man. Yeah.
说得好。是的。
What's some of the places you perform?
你都去哪里演出过?
Well, we play at churches to,
我们去过教堂,
We got to play at the grand ole opry.
我们在奥普里大剧院演奏过。
Who?! Me. My band.
谁啊?我和我的乐队。
Your band? Yes, sir.
你的乐队?是的。
Hey, man, the Grand Ole Opry is like the mecca of country music. Yes, sir.
你们知道吗,奥普里大剧院就是乡村音乐的麦加。是的。
It don't get no bigger than that.
没有什么比这再棒的了。
I know and my nerves didn't get any bigger than that either.
我知道,我的紧张程度也不能再棒了。
I was, I don't, whew, man.
我不知道,天啊。
I like you, man, 'cause I don't get a chance to just sit with good, old country folk.
我挺喜欢你的,因为我都没有机会和乡村佬坐在一起,
And just have a good time sometimes.
一起说说笑笑。
And, you know I thought that since we're both country people
因为我们都是乡村人,
that I should bring you a gift.
我应该送你一份礼物。
I know for a fact you will never part with this.
我知道你从来没离开过它。
A comb.
一把梳子。
See, you didn't think I could use it, did you?
你以为我不会使吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bust [bʌst]

想一想再看

n. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
liable ['laiəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有义务的,应负责的,有 ... 倾向

 
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 
poke [pəuk]

想一想再看

n. 刺,戳,袋
vt. 拨开,刺,戳

联想记忆
violin [.vaiə'lin]

想一想再看

n. 小提琴

 
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
strings [striŋz]

想一想再看

n. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。