We have a fun show tonight.
我们今天的节目很好玩。
In the blue room, you know him from Saturday Night Live, Horrible Bosses and We're the Millers.
今天的嘉宾现在就在我们的后台。他的成名作有《周六夜现场》,《可恶的老板》,《冒牌家庭》。
The brilliant, the hilarious Jason Sudeikis is here, tonight!
他就是才华横溢,幽默风趣的杰森·苏戴奇斯!
Hi! Hi, Jason. Are you OK?
嗨!嗨,杰森。你好吗?
Oh, yeah. I'm just hosting a talk show.
挺好的。我在主持脱口秀。
Right. I figured the late night landscape needs another white man talking to people.
哦……我觉得我们节目需要再找一个白人来主持。
I got Michael O'Brien here, Julia in London. And there is my bandleader Wenny Jones over there.
于是我邀请了迈克尔·奥布莱恩,来自伦敦的朱莉,还有我的乐队指挥温妮·琼斯在那边。
Right. OK. That is also what we're doing. Is anyone film your talk show?
好的,我们也是这么干的。有人在帮你们录节目吗?
Well, yeah, you guys are.
有啊,你们就是。
Also if the talk show happens in the woods and no one is filming it, does it still happen?
如果一场脱口秀是在一片不为人知的森林里,也没有人拍下来?那么这场脱口秀存在吗?
I would argue yes.
如果问我的话,我会说存在
We have been just following NCIS: New Orleans. We know exactly how that feels. Hang on.
我们都在追《海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良》,我们知道那是什么感觉。等一下。
You're Jewish, yeah? That's great.
你是犹太人,是吧?好的
James Irks forgot to tell you you're our musical guest later.
詹姆斯,忘了告诉你,你是我们今晚的音乐嘉宾。
I am? Yeah, so learn to play an instrument or something.
我吗?对,所以你得学点儿乐器或者是别的东西。
OK. I'm going to work on that. I'll get back to you. Jason Sudeikis, everybody.
我会去学的。待会儿再聊。各位,今天的嘉宾是杰森·苏戴奇斯。