手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

这才是真正的演技派

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How much we love in Andrew, he's letting it rock down? I'm angry with you.

安德鲁把头发放下来之后我们有多喜欢他?我生气了
Why? You will rock like L'Oreal advertisement. You work there, you look exceptional.
为啥啊?你现在看起来像从欧莱雅的洗发广告走出来的,真得超帅。
But you're a very committed and dedicated actor.
你是个很敬业很努力的演员。
Now what's the best thing that you have to learn because of job?
你为了工作学过的最开心的一件事是什么?
It's reality to do this show with you, just so you know.
跟你一起做节目真的很难熬,你懂的
Well, I'm finding it very easy to be here with you. Maybe that's why we're different.
但我觉得跟你在一起很轻松啊,也许这就是我们的不同之处
Admittedly, I just love you so much. And I know you so intimately in the outside of the work.
我可喜欢你了,你下班之后啥样我一清二楚
Andrew, do not let the hat out of the bag.
安德鲁,你可不能把我的秘密抖出来了
Oh, they know. They can tell.
你不说他们也看得出来

这才是真正的演技派

It was one time. We had a few drinks. I wasn't drunk at all.

有一次,我们喝了点儿酒。我可没醉
I was drunk on love, but now you got a girlfriend, girlfriend.
我陷入爱河了。现在你有了女朋友
No, go on. Yeah, skills. What do you have to learn?
不,继续。嗯,演技方面,你要学什么?
I have to learn how to be a priest.
我必须学习如何成为一名神父。
With this incredible judge priest father James Marton in New York.
詹姆斯·马顿是纽约的一位虔诚正直的神父
And it's just kind of wild.
这部剧有些离奇。
'Cause you know, especially, cause that project, that directors want to make it so long,
因为导演想让这部剧看上去真实
on the late night at home, is was carpentry,
晚上回去,我们练习木工手艺
but carpentry is something has been one of my kind of hobbies,
我一直喜欢木工手艺
because as actors, we don't have anything to really hold on to ever, that's just like solid.
因为作为演员,我们无法切实地感受到像固体一样的东西,
And kind of fleeting, and kind of this mistical thing that doesn't really exist,
有些事物是稍纵即逝的、虚幻的、不存在的,
it's tangible... and that's probably what I'm looking for, make something I can feel and hold.
它是真实的...这大概就是我要学习的,创造一些能感知和触摸的事物。
It's very comforting. Comforts me. I don't know.
它抚慰了我,我觉得很安心。
I'm going to leave my hand here. I don't know if I've ever acted.
我要用手抚摸着它,我不知道这是真实存在的还是我演出来的
I'm so hot for you. This is just bringing it all back.
我真的迷上你了。你让我想起了我们过去的时光。
Because that's how it started. This is exactly how he gets you in.
我们就是这么开始的。他就是这样让你们迷上他的。
He goes, look—he goes, look, that table, it's something I want to touch it and it's made of wood.
他说,看呐,就是那张桌子,我想抚摸它,它是木头做的
It's what he does. It's what he does. Quit playing games with me.
他经常这么干,他就是这么干的,你别跟我耍花招

重点单词   查看全部解释    
exceptional [ik'sepʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 例外的,异常的,特别的,杰出的

联想记忆
tangible ['tændʒəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有形的,可触摸的,确凿的,实际的

联想记忆
committed [kə'mitid]

想一想再看

adj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
dedicated ['dedi.keitid]

想一想再看

adj. 专注的,献身的,专用的

 
fleeting ['fli:tiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 飞逝的(疾驰的,短暂的,急走的)

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。