手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

颈部纹身者和素食主义者

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Side effects may include...

可能会有的副作用
Now anyone in here thinking of getting a neck tattoo or maybe you have a neck tattoo.
在座的各位有人想过在脖子上纹身或者脖子上有纹身的吗?
If you are thinking about it, you should know there are side effects and those side effects may include—unemployment.
如果你在考虑的话,你应该知道它会有一些副作用,其中包括——失业
Cracking your knuckles before you do literally anything.
还没纹就折了关节
Only getting paid in cash. Having a favorite kid rock memory. Dying young.
别人只肯付你现金。拥有一段难得的摇滚记忆。早死
And the final side effect to having a neck tattoo
在颈部纹身的最后一个副作用就是
is kicking my ass next time you see me because all this stuff I just said about you.
下次见面的时候,你可能会因为我今天所说的话揍我
Now, Reggie, anyone here thinking about being an undercover cop? I know that it plays on Reggie's mind a lot.
好了,瑞吉,现场有人想过当便衣警察吗?这个我相信瑞吉已经想了很久了

颈部纹身者和素食主义者

If you're going to become an undercover cop,

如果你想当便衣警察,
you should know there are side effects and they may include—being new to this school.
你应该知道它的副作用其中包括——所有的东西都要重新学
Wondering where all the fun parties are this weekend.
想知道这个周末好玩的派对在哪里
Asking the other kids if they like getting beer drunk on some cold ones.
要问其他人想不想喝冰啤酒
Wanting to get your hands on some high quality doobage if anyone has any to sell.
看到有人卖纯度高的大麻就想要
Making sure everybody knows you're a cool, fun guy who likes to hang out and get down with the guys
要让每个人都知道你是个风趣又玩得开的人
or even with mixed company as long as there are cold ones and some high quality doobage.
只要给你冰啤酒和高纯度的大麻,你跟陌生人都能玩得好
And the final side effect to being an undercover cop is you finally lose your virginity.
做便衣警察的最后一个副作用就是你最终会失去你的贞操
Anyone in here—is anyone in here a vegan or thinking about becoming a vegan?
在座有人是素食主义者或想成为素食主义者的吗?
Anybody? Yeah. OK, well. You know I think about it. I really do. I have given it considerable thought.
有吗?嗯,好吧,这个问题我想过。真的。而且我想过很多次
If you are becoming a vegan, you should know there are side effect that may include—
如果你想做素食主义者,你应该知道的副作用有
sore eyebrows from always raising them when your friends order lunch.
眼睛以上酸疼,因为每次你朋友点菜时你总得昂着头
No, I'm fine with it. Lying to yourself that something called facon tastes like bacon.
我其实还好啦。骗自己素菜跟荤菜味道差不多
Getting into a car accident because your car is covered in so many bumper stickers.
因为车上贴了太多保险杠贴纸而发生车祸
Acting like you're healthier than everyone when your diet consists entirely of carbs.
当你的饮食里只有碳水化合物的时候还要假装你比其他人都健康
Guess what, Lisa, rice pasta is still pasta!
丽萨,你知道吗,用大米做的意大利面也是意大利面
And the final side effect to becoming a vegan is weak bones.
做素食主义者的最后一个副作用就是骨骼脆弱

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unemployment ['ʌnim'plɔimənt]

想一想再看

n. 失业,失业人数

 
considerable [kən'sidərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 相当大的,可观的,重要的

联想记忆
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。