手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

小女孩安思雷立志成为理发师

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Do you want to be a hairdresser when you grow up? Yes.

你长大想当理发师吗?是的。
Oh, you want to cut hair? Yes. So you have a surprise for me.
哦,你长大想给别人剪头发?是的。那今天你为我带来怎样的惊喜啊。
A surprise that I get to cut, um, some hair.
惊喜就是剪头发。
You're gonna cut some hair? Yes.
你想剪头发?是的。
What is all...? Wait a minute.
这是?等一下。
Do you know what that is? No. You don't? I don't. Well...
你知道这是什么吗?不知道。不知道吗?不知道。嗯...
This is called an Afro pick.
这个叫做直梳。
An Afro pick? Yeah. That's what, well, I had a bunch of these.
直梳?真的。我有一堆这样的梳子。
Mine was black and had a fist only.
但我的都是黑的,只有拳头那么大。
Okay, let me see what we gonna try to do.
好的,接下来看我的。

小女孩安思雷立志成为理发师

Yeah, let me show you this here. Here.

来看看这是什么,这个。
You'll never be able to use one of these.
你肯定从没使过这东西。
See, what I used to do, I'd put it in the top of my head and just rock it.
我会把它放在头顶然后摇晃脑袋。
You understand? Yeah, I left it right there. Yeah, that's amazing, ain't it?
明白吗?看我把它放在了头上。奇特吧?
You can't believe that. Girl, you don't understand.
难以置信吧,你还是没能明白,我知道。
That's how, I rocked mine just like... She can't believe it.
看我摇晃的样子,她还是不敢相信这是真的。
Yeah, that's how I wore it. See, I wore it just like that.
看看,我是这么弄的。看好了。
See, I took the pick, and then we used to rock it like that.
我把发齿插在头发上,然后像这样摇摆。
That's how I rocked this thing. You can't...she can't believe there's nothing that can stay in your hair.
就是这么摇摆的。她不相信竟然能在头发上插东西。
Yeah! I saw that on your head. You don't understand, girl. That was the thing.
耶!我看见你头发上的东西了。孩子,你不明白。就是这么弄的。
So, come on. Go ahead and cut it.
好了,开始剪吧。
Yeah, just go on, give me a nice, little cut. Not towards the eye. Let's go in the back. Let's move around.
给我来个漂亮点的。别朝我眼睛剪。朝后面剪,你转过去。
Coordination. Let's stay right here, baby, on this side. You just put me drum out, but not my eye.
协调一下。你站这里,朝这边。孩子,你让我下岗也就算了,但别朝我眼睛剪。
Yeah. Yeah, now, come on. Do this side a little bit.
很好,这边也剪一些。
Come over here on this side right here so it'll be even.
来过来这边剪,两边要平衡。
Yeah. Okay, just a little bit towards, a little bit towards the eye.
哎,你别,别朝我眼睛剪。
Now we do this part? Yeah, there you go. Pick it. Ooh.
我们现在剪这边?来,把它插在头发上。不错啊。
Girl, you can pick! Girl, you picking that Afro. How's it look?
你也学会了!你现在会使这把直梳了。我现在看起来如何?
Ladies and gentlemen, the newest hair stylist, the Little Big Shot Hair Salon! Show your love for Ansleigh!
女士们先生们,“小小达人秀”的艺术发廊,我们的新任发型设计师!为安思雷鼓掌!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
coordination [kəu'ɔ:di'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 协调

 
drum [drʌm]

想一想再看

n. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物
vi. 击鼓,连续敲击

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 长大后你想做什么? 2017-06-09
  • 小搭档舞技惊艳全场 2017-06-10
  • 完美的动物叫声模仿者 2017-06-12
  • 鼓舞人心的小歌手 2017-06-13
  • 为什么善良很重要? 2017-06-14
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。