手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 里昂夜读美文 > 正文

里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第115期:我在这里爱你

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Here I love you.

我在这里爱你。
In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.
在松树的阴影中,风放开自己。
The moon glows like phosphorus on the vagrant waters.
月在漂浮的水面上象磷光般闪亮。
Days, all one kind, go chasing each other.
白日,重复着,先后追逐。
The snow unfurls in dancing figures.
雪的舞四散。
A silver gull slips down from the west.
一只银色的海鸥从西边滑落。
Sometimes a sail. High, high stars.
有时是一只船。很高的星。
Oh the black cross of a ship. Alone.
哦,船的黑色的十字架。独自。
Sometimes I get up early and even my soul is wet.
有时我在清晨醒来,我的灵魂甚至还是湿的。
Far away the sea sounds and resounds.
远处海的声音和回声。

我在这里爱你

This is a port.

这是一个港口。
Here I love you.
我在这里爱你。
Here I love you and horizon hides you in vain.
我在这里爱你,而地平线徒然的隐藏你。
I love you still among these cold things.
在这些冷漠的事物中,我仍然爱你。
Sometimes my kisses go on those heavy vessels.
有时我的吻被那些沉重的船带走。
That cross the sea towards no arrival.
穿越了海,没有停留的方向。
I see myself forgotten like those old anchors.
我看见了自己的遗忘,似古先的锚。
The piers sadden when the afternoon moors there.
当暮色停泊在那处,码头伤感。
My life grows tired, hungry to no purpose.
我的生命变得疲惫,无由的饥渴。
I love what I do not have. You are so far.
我爱我没有的。你是如此遥远。
My loathing wrestles with the slow twilights.
我的恨意与缓慢的黄昏争着。
But night comes and starts to sing to me.
但夜来了并开始对我歌唱。
The moon turns its clockwork dream.
月转动它齿轮般的梦。
The biggest stars look at me with your eyes.
最大的星星从你的眼中看我。
As I love you, the pines in the wind
当我爱你时,风中的松树。
Want to sing your name with their leaves of wire.
愿以它们丝丝的叶来唱你的名。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
loathing ['ləuðiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 嫌恶 adj. 厌恶的 vt. 讨厌(loathe

联想记忆
gull [gʌl]

想一想再看

n. 鸥 n. 易受骗之人 vt. 诈欺,骗

 
vain [vein]

想一想再看

adj. 徒劳的,无效的,自负的,虚荣的

联想记忆
sadden ['sædn]

想一想再看

v. (使)黯淡,(使)悲伤

联想记忆
vagrant ['veigrənt]

想一想再看

n. 流浪汉,漂泊者,无赖 adj. 漂泊的,流浪的,游

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。