手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

歌舞青春男主角的尴尬瞬间

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So this is crazy, because, you know, I was looking at stuff today.

真的太难以置信了 因为 我今天在看资料
Knowing you were coming on, I was going through your life.
知道你要过来 我准备把你的人生经历过一遍
And "High school musical" Was ten years ago,
然后我发现 歌舞青春已经是十年前的事了啊
And you look at the difference between you now--ten years ago. Jeez.
看看你现在的变化 十年了吗?天哪
Does that seem like ten years ago? No.
你感觉有十年了吗 并没有
Oh, my--are you showing embarrassing pictures of me? No.
哦天呐 你是准备秀我的尴尬照片吗 不不不
That's where you got your haircut. yeah, yeah. oh, yeah. - I mean, come on.
那是你剪头发的地方哈 是啊是啊 噢好啦别这样 别害羞啦
That's really embarrassing. - yeah. We have some further back than that.
真的很尴尬 是啊 我们还有比这更早时期的你的照片

34.jpg

Do you really? - we actually-- I just said, "Well, let's go back

你真的?实际上 我刚刚说 好吧 我们一起来看看原来的照片
And see if he was always that adorable." oh, no. come on.
看他是不是一直这么可爱 噢不要吧 别害羞啦
That was my birthday. - that was your birthday? That was my birthday, yeah.
那是我过生日的时候照的 你过生日的时候?对 是我生日的时候
That's my, like, sixth grade picture. That's, like, fourth grade.
那是我 大概六年级时候的照片 那是 大概 四年级的
That's your other haircut. Did you start-- when did you start acting?
和你另外一个发型一样样的 你什么时候开始演戏的?
Did you start young, like earlier? I was-- I was like 17--16, 17 when I started.
很早就开始了吗 从小就演那样吗 我是 我是大概16 17岁开始的
Uh-huh. - yeah, yeah. And so you've-- I mean, and you're so funny in this movie.
这样啊 是的 那你 我是说 你在歌舞青春里面超搞笑的
We'll talk about that in a minute, but you're so funny in the movie.
我们一会儿再聊那个 但是你在电影里真的很有趣
Sure, sure, thanks. Thank you. And I know you love to travel.
好的 一会儿聊 谢谢 谢谢你的评价 我知道你喜欢旅游
I saw you over the summer, and you're always going different places,
我看到这个夏天 你一直在不同的地方旅游
But where have you been recently?
最近你去哪里啦
Recently, I took, like, a really fun trip with my dad to peru.
最近 我和我爸爸到秘鲁来了一场超有趣的旅行
We did this crazy hike through machu picchu, and, like, that's when i feel best,
我们完成了一个穿越马丘比丘的疯狂徒步 这种时候我总是感觉超棒
Is, like, when i'm with my family out in the wilderness. I love it. - oh, really?
就像这种 当我和家人们 一起在户外的时候 我超爱的 噢 真的
Yeah. And are you gonna go anyplace any time soon? Are you-- anything coming up?
是啊 你很快又要去下一个地方了吗 你是 你有什么计划吗
- you know, i just took a trip to oregon with, like, my little brother, and my grandparents live in oregon,
我刚刚去了俄勒冈州 和我的弟弟一起 我的祖父母都住在俄勒冈州
So we just went and took, like, a family trip there To kind of get away for the holidays and...
所以我们直接过去 来了一场家庭旅行 也是为了避开公共假期
It's beautiful there. - yeah. You're not from there. Where are you from?
那里很美啊 是啊 你不是那里的人吧 你是哪里的
I'm from the california, born and raised in san luis obispo.
我是加利福尼亚州的 在圣路易斯 奥比斯波 出生长大的
Yeah? Yeah. All right. That's why you're the outdoorsy type. That's it, yeah. - you are.
这样啊 对 好啦 这就是为什么你是户外型 是的 对啊 你完全是户外型
So there's some fun pictures of me and my brother on the ice, like, sliding around and stuff.
这里有些我和我弟弟的有趣的照片是我们在冰上 乱滑乱玩的时候拍的
That seems very dangerous. - yeah, there we go.
感觉好危险啊 是啊 一起看看
Oh. I could see this is--Oh, he pushes me over right here. Dork.
噢 这是 哦 他就是在这里推的我 蠢货
I didn't expect that at all. And then I try and push him and...
我完全没想到他会推我 然后 我试着去推他 结果
God. - and then I--I saw-- - this for showing
天哪好丢人 然后 我看见 这些放映的短片
Well, you brought it. I didn't These are your home movies.
好吧 这是你带来的呀 我并没有 这都是你的家庭录影
I guess I did. I didn't go into your house.
我猜也是我拿过来的 我没有进过你的房子呀
And then I saw this other picture of you grocery shopping,
然后 我看见了其他的照片 你在杂货店购物的时候拍的
Which seems like you're making grocery shopping really fun.
看起来你把在杂货店购物弄得非常有趣啊
Is this how you normally grocery shop? Not typically, no. I don't know.
你平常就是这样去杂货店购物吗 没有啦 一般不是 我也不知道怎么发生的
It was like late at night, and I feel like--
好像是在一天深夜 那时我觉得
I kind of have a sixth sense when I'm getting paparazzi'd.
我的第六感告诉我 我被狗仔队盯上了
I--it's happened to me since I was, like, 17,
在我17岁以后我就经常能有这样的直觉
So I kind of know. I have, like, a feeling I get when I know I'm being paparazzi'd,
所以我知道 我有感觉 当我知道我被狗仔队跟踪的时候
And I had no idea at this moment.
那时我完全不知道怎么做
I was, like, flying through this store, having a blast.
我就只好 飞速跑进这个杂货店 和他们玩一下躲猫猫
- you are bothered by paparazzi a lot, aren't you?
你经常被狗仔队骚扰 对吧
Sort of, yeah. It's really a shame. Sort of. It's weird. Yeah.
有点吧 没有个人空间真是遗憾啊 有点吧 很诡异的感觉 是啊
Even in the movie, there's outtakes at the end of the movie where you can tell that you're--
即使是拍电影的时候 在电影片尾有弃用的镜头 可以看到 你当时正在
When you're sitting in that scene that we just showed,
你正在我们刚刚展示过的那个场景里坐着拍摄呢
That there was paparazzi shooting the--the scene.
然后就有狗仔队在那里偷拍电影拍摄场景
It's--it's amazing. It's really like--Actually, during that scene in particular,
这太惊人了 这真的就像 事实上 特别是拍那个场景的时候
We shot this movie for a pretty low budget, and I was a producer on it.
我们拍摄这部电影的预算很低 然后我是制作人
So I know every-- - I know. Congratulations.
所以我知道所有的 我知道 祝贺你啊
Thank you. Thank you. And it's a great movie too. Thank you.
谢谢 感谢 电影很棒 谢谢
Tell everybody...And a great cast. We had a killer cast.
告诉所有人 演员也超棒 我们有个超棒的演员
Yeah, I read the script in cannes, and I just--
是的 我在戛纳电影节读到的这个剧本 然后我就是
I really related to it, you know. I--one of my best friends is a producer. He showed me the script.
我真的和这个剧息息相关 你知道吗 我有个很好的朋友是个制作人 他给我看了这个剧本
The second I read it, I called the director, and I was like, "Man, this is--
我看到剧本那秒钟 就给导演打了电话 然后我说 哥们儿 这是
"You know a lot about our generation of guys and, like, what it's like to date now."
你很了解迄今为止的 我们这代人
And I've never seen something so authentic and so honest,
我从来没见过这么真实 这么坦率的事
Brutally honest and hilarious. But the movie--When you say that you relate to it--
残酷的坦率 但是又搞笑 但是这个电影 当你说和自己息息相关的时候
When you see the movie, you'll wonder why also--
当你们看了这个电影 你们还是会奇怪为什么这么说
'cause it's about guys that just will not commit. Yeah. There's--
因为这是男人们不愿意表态的 对 这里有
Can we just show this one hilarious scene?
我们可以展示一下其中搞笑的一幕吗
And you'll see why he's like this when you see the movie.
然后你看电影的时候 就会知道 他为什么这么做了
But there's a photo of you needing to use the restroom.
这里有张你上厕所的照片
And, uh...It's such a hilarious scene. That--you know what was really weird, though?
然后 呃 这情景太搞笑了吧 你知道最诡异的是什么吗
Is, like, before the movie or, like, anyone even knew about the movie,
就是 在电影之前 或者这么说 在大家知道这部电影之前
Before we even finished filming it, that picture came out.
在我们完成电影拍摄之前 那张照片就被爆出来了
So, like, that was the first thing anybody knew about the movie.
所以 大概这是所有人了解到的 关于这个电影的第一件事
Uh-huh. And so, like, my parents were calling me, going,
然后呢 然后 我的父母就跟我打电话了 质问我
"What the hell is this picture?" All right, we'll be right back after this.
这个照片是什么鬼 好啦 广告之后再回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
hilarious [hi'lɛəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 欢闹的,愉快的

联想记忆
budget ['bʌdʒit]

想一想再看

n. 预算
vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
authentic [ɔ:'θentik]

想一想再看

adj. 可信(靠)的,真实的,真正的

联想记忆
wilderness ['wildənis]

想一想再看

n. 荒野,荒地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。