手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

看他们如何坦然面对性怪癖

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Fifty Shades of Grey How many of you saw this movie this week?

《五十度灰》 你们这个星期有多少人看了这个电影啊?
Set a record at the box office - earned 94 million dollars
创造了9400万美元的票房记录。
which is the biggest opening ever for the month of February
并且是在二月份里首映票房最多的电影。
I wonder how many people went to see that movie alone. Because I... the thing about it...
我想知道有多少人是打光棍去看的这个电影。因为我在想......
I cannot imagine any sentence more depressing than '1 ticket for Fifty Shades please.'
我完全无法想象出比"请给我一张五十度灰门票"还要惨的话。
But they expected they perjected it would make around 60 million dollars
可是他们原本的预期是在6000万美元左右。
It went way over that and I'll tell you something
不过他们远远超过了预期 而且我告诉你

If these people who lined up to see this movie ever find out about Internet porn

如果曾在网上找过小黄片的人 在线观看了这部电影的话
They're gonna go nuts. You know we've been hearing a lot about this Fifty Shades of Grey.
他们会美滋滋的 我们已经听说了很多关于五十度灰的事情
The books, the movies lately. It's a phenomenon. There's no two ways about it.
书籍,电影.这是现象级的
So I thought it might be a good subject for tonight's pedestrian question
所以我认为这是在今晚平淡问题当中的一道好菜。
We went out onto Hollywood Boulevard and we asked people a simple question. We asked 'Are you kinky?' Ok?
我们去到了好莱坞大道进行采访 并且问了他们一些简单的问题 "你有性怪癖吗?"
So here's how this works. We're gonna see somebody introduce himself of herself
所以拭目以待吧。我们来看看他们回答的
And then together as a group. We will try to guess if that person is kinky or says they are, alright?
我们一起组个小组 我们试着来猜猜这些人的答案,好伐?
Ok? Let's begin. James from Riverside. Katelin from Riverside. Are you guys kinky?
走你!来自河滨市的詹姆斯.来自河滨市的卡特琳 你们俩有性怪癖吗?
Ok that was James and Katelin from Riverside Ok almost everyone says yes they are No.
好吧,这是来自河滨市的詹姆斯和卡特琳 好吧,几乎所有人都说是的!不是
No. Not really. Why not? Just not into that kind of stuff Not really
不,俺可不是。为什么?我只是不喜欢这种调调。我也不喜欢
Wait. Define 'kinky'. Just into weird fvcking. No. No
等等,解释下'kinky'就是那种很奇怪的啪啪啪 不不不不 并没有
The weirdest thing he does is this Ok so you have it. Alright. Who's next?
最奇怪的东西就是 好啦,看了一个,谁是下一个呢?
Julius from Arkansas. Hot Springs, Arkansas. Are you kinky? Is Julius...
来自阿肯色州的朱利叶斯.“泉国家公园” 阿肯色州的著名景点。你有性怪癖吗?朱利叶斯.....
Everyone says Julius is kinky. Let's see. What? Are you kinky? Yeah I like doing some freaky stuff.
每个人都说他有性怪癖,拭目以待。啥?你有性怪癖吗?有啊,我喜欢做些怪怪的事。
Next up is Miranda Rawson. And I'm from Montana. Are you kinky?
下一个是....我是来自蒙大拿的米兰达罗森 你有性怪癖吗?
Alright how do we feel about Miranda from Montana? Well everyone says no
好吧,我们感觉米兰达罗森有性怪癖吗?好吧,每个人都觉得没有
Except for one woman who's nodding very... Well, let's see Yeah
除了一位点头的女士。好吧,我们来看看。有!
What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done? Uh I had...
你做过最怪的啪啪啪是什么?额,我曾经
Those are my parents I had sex on uh.. It's a Small World After All
我父母在这....我曾经在,额....就是一个迪士尼小世界啪啪啪。
Ah.. thier baby girl really grew up I would have liked to have seen the parents' reaction to that one. Next.
啊....他们的宝贝女儿真的长大了。我是真的想看看他父母的反应,下一位!
My name is Uzzi from L.A. Are you kinky? Is Uzzi kinky? Yes? Ok.
我叫祖滋,来自洛杉矶。你有性怪癖吗?他有吗?是的?好吧。
Am I what? Kinky Not really Why not? I don't know Why are you holding cereal? I'm hungry
我啥?性怪癖 不会的 为啥 我也不知道 你为什么拿着燕麦?我饿了.
I'm eating it He's not kinky. He's munchies that's what he is.
我正在吃 他没有性怪癖,他就是一饿货,仅此而已。
I believe we have another Lorren, Brentwood Are you kinky? Is Lorren from Brentwood...
我相信还有 罗恩,来自布伦特伍德。你有性怪癖吗?这是来自布伦特伍德的罗恩
Interesting. Everyone says yes. Okay. Sometimes What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
有趣,每个人都说她有,好吧。有时候吧 你做过最怪的啪啪啪是什么?
Uh... I dressed up like a kangaroo once Cause he's an Australian guy Australian guy
额....我曾经穿的像个袋鼠。就因为那货是个澳大利亚人 澳大利亚人..
Well that is the custom. The local cust. It's not kinky. It's just polite (that) is what it is.
好吧,只能算当地特色,不算怪癖。这仅仅是出于礼貌,就是这样。
I think we have one more Um Marcus Gliney. I'm from Kansas City, Missouri.
我认为还有...我来自密苏里,我叫马库斯.盖里恩
Are you kinky? Alright. Let's find out. I am kinky How so?
你有性怪癖吗?好吧,我们来一探究竟。我有性怪癖 从何谈起?
Uh... I could show you better than I could tell you Ok let's go Ok
额,说不如做,我可以给你演示的。好啊,走就走。好吧。
She called him on his kinkiness and then... We're expecting a baby
她看中了他的性怪癖,然后....然后我们期待着生一个小宝贝!
It's one way we bring people together Thank you for playing
鸡毛秀是我们让大家欢聚一堂的方法。谢谢观看
And thanks to all the kinky people for sharing that with us
同时欢迎那些个有性怪癖的人跟我们一起分享你们的事迹。
I'm Jimmy Kimmel Thanks for watching. It means a lot to me.
我是鸡毛。谢谢你们的观看,这对我来说意味着很多。
And if you'd like to take our relationship to the next level
如果你还想观看我们的下一期节目
Click the subscribe button below I'll wait for you
点击旁边的订阅按钮 我等你哟!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
pedestrian [pi'destriən]

想一想再看

adj. 徒步的,缺乏想像的
n. 行人

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
cereal ['siəriəl]

想一想再看

n. 谷类食物,麦片
adj. 谷类的,谷物的

联想记忆
phenomenon [fi'nɔminən]

想一想再看

n. 现象,迹象,(稀有)事件

联想记忆
define [di'fain]

想一想再看

v. 定义,解释,限定,规定

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。