手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

要爱上这个热狗女孩

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

But this Little Big Shot follows her own path.

本期“小小达人秀”主人公遵循着她自己的道路。
Ladies and gentlemen, from Apex, North Carolina, here's Ainsley.
女士们先生们,有请来自北卡州艾派克的安斯利。
Hey, Ainsley, how you doing? Good.
你好,安斯利,最近好吗?很好。
Have a seat. Come on over here.
来过来坐这儿。
How old are you? 6.
你几岁了?六岁。
Wow. So, tell me why you're a Little Big Shot.
你为什么来“小小达人秀”,能告诉我原因吗?
I dressed up as a hot dog to dance.
我扮成热狗跳舞。
On the Internet, you have over 100 million views.
网络浏览量超过了1个亿。
Let's take a look at the photo. Let's have a look at this photo.
让我们先来看看照片。

要爱上这个热狗女孩

So, all the rest of the little girls, they dressed up as a princess. Yes.

照片上的其他女孩都扮成了公主。是的。
You kind of went the other way and came as a hot dog.
你反其道而行,扮成了一个热狗。
Yes, I did. Why? Because that was my favorite costume.
是的。为什么?因为这是我最喜欢的服装。
And I only did that because it was wear your favorite costume to dance, and that was my favorite costume.
因为我能穿着自己喜欢的服装跳舞,这是我最喜欢的衣服。
So, you kind of believe in being yourself? Yes.
你是在做自己,是吗?是的。
Did your parents try to talk you out of wearing the hot-dog outfit? No.
你父母有没有劝你别穿了?没有。
Are they different, too? Kind of.
他们是不是有一些与众不同?有一点吧。
Yeah. What makes your mom different? Singing.
那好,是什么让妈妈变得与众不同?唱歌。
Oh, she sings? Yeah.
哦,她唱歌?是的。
Have you thought about singing, or you just gonna be a hot dog?
你想过唱歌吗,还是你就喜欢热狗?
I mostly sing in my room and sometimes in my closet.
我多数在房间唱歌,有时也在衣橱里面。
In your closet? Yes.
在衣橱?是的。
So, how often do you have to go in the closet?
你多久得去一趟衣橱?
Mostly every time I get home from school.
大多数情况下,我都是放学后去。
But I'm lucky now because it's summer break.
但我很幸运,因为现在放暑假。
So, summers off from the closet, huh? Yes.
所以暑假就不用躲衣橱里了是吧?是的。
Are those your parents over there? Yes.
那个是你父母吗?是的。
This is not gonna go good on TV. You know that.
这在电视中讲出来可不好,你们知道的。
How big is the closet? Tiny. Yeah.
你的衣橱大吗?很小。是吗?
Yeah. That's the type of information we need to know about.
是的。我们就要了解这样的信息。
Do you know what it means when someone says your parents are being charged?
你父母面临指控,你知道人们说这句话的意思吗?
Yeah, kind of.
知道一点点。
So, what do you think that means? Like, we were gonna charge your parents, what would that mean to you?
你都知道什么?比方说,我们会对你的父母进行指控,你觉得这是什么意思?
Charging them to eat a pizza?
指控他们去吃披萨?
Yeah, they don't serve where they're going.
不错,他们有些地方是没做到位。
What's in the bag? A hot-dog costume.
包里是什么?热狗服装。
That's exactly what I wore for my ballet class.
我上芭蕾课时就穿这个。
Can I see it? Sure.
我能看看嘛? 当然。
Love this little girl, man.
这小女孩真可爱。
Oh, okay. That made you famous. Yes.
这就是你走红的原因。是的。
That's it. Mm-hmm. This is all.
就这么多。恩,对的。
You know what? I think you've proven one thing very well.
你知道吗?你很好地证明了一件事情。
I think that being an individual is pretty much the way to go.
做自己是正确的道路。
I think, Ainsley, you've been a great inspiration to us all, doing what you believe.
安斯利,你给了所有人一个启发,做你认为正确的事情。
And I believe, how about free hot dogs for everybody?
我们向在场所有人分发热狗怎么样?
Let's go! We're passing them out. Come on. Bring one over here.
来吧!我们把热狗发出去。来吧,这边发一个。
Thank you, sir. Thanks.
非常感谢您。谢谢。
Folks, give your love for Hot Dog Princess Ainsley!
朋友们,为“热狗公主”安斯利鼓掌!
Thank you, Ainsley. Take care. Bye-bye.
感谢,安斯利!保重。再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
costume ['kɔstju:m]

想一想再看

n. 服装,剧装
vt. 提供服装,为 ...

联想记忆
apex ['eipeks]

想一想再看

n. 顶点,最高点,尖端

联想记忆
inspiration [.inspə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)

联想记忆
ballet ['bælei]

想一想再看

n. 芭蕾舞

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 12岁电吉他手谈论布鲁斯音乐 2017-06-18
  • 四岁的小地理学家 2017-06-19
  • 小美人鱼萝莉超可爱 2017-06-21
  • 她虽然很小,但很强大 2017-06-22
  • 四岁的小莎士比亚 2017-06-23
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。