手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

她虽然很小,但很强大

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

For any wrestler, a record of 33 wins and only 5 defeats is pretty impressive.

对于摔跤选手而言,33赢5输的记录已让人叹服。
But it is totally incredible if you're only 7 years old.
但对于仅有7岁的她而言,这显然是不可思议的。
Brace yourselves, America.
朋友们,请做好准备迎接她的登场。
From O'Fallon, Illinois, here's wrestling champ Angelina!
欢迎来自伊利诺伊奥法伦市的摔跤冠军安吉丽娜!
Hi, everybody!
大家好!
Angelina, hello. Hello. How are you? Good.
你好,安吉丽娜。你好。你好吗?很好。
Are you really a wrestling champ? Yes, I am.
你真的是摔跤冠军吗?是的。

她虽然很小,但很强大

33 wins? Yes.

你赢得了33场胜利?是的。
You wrestle all girls? Mostly all boys.
你和女孩摔跤吗?大多数是男孩。
How do the boys act when you beat them? They cry.
他们输了以后有什么反应?他们会掉眼泪。
How in the world did you get into wrestling?
你怎么开始玩摔跤的?
Cause my brothers wrestle.
因为我的哥哥们摔跤。
How old are your brothers? 9 and 10. Oh. They're right there.
他们多大了?一个9岁,一个10岁。哦。他们在哪里。
Hey, 9 and 10-year-old brothers right there.
你们好,两位哥哥们。
Can't beat your brothers wrestling, though, huh?
我想你没法打败他们,对吧。
I can beat them. You can beat them.
我能打败他们。你能打败他们。
Ain't no doubt about it. Cause look at these.
毫无疑问。你看我这个。
When you're wrestling, do you think you can take anybody down? Yes.
你在摔跤时,你觉得你能打败所有人吗?是的。
Like up to how old? 30.
你觉得你能打败什么年龄的人?30岁的人。
Whew. Okay, good.
妈呀,这很棒。
Do you know how old I am? Mm, 60? Nailed it.
你知道我多大了?60岁?答对了。
Okay, like, you guessed, like, 60 right off the bat, which kind of hurt me a little bit.
你什么都没想就猜我60岁,其实我真的是有点受伤。
Some people have said I look like I'm in my late 40s. Yeah, but you look 60.
有人说我长得像四十八九岁。但你真长得像60的。
You can't believe everything people tell you, Mr. Harvey.
哈维,别人说的什么别都信以为真。
They might've told you you looked 40-something, but you look 60.
他们会说你长得像40多岁的,但其实你长得像60的。
What's your style of wrestling? Oh. Okay.
你摔跤时什么样?好吧。
Scared me for a minute. I didn't...
吓死我了。我真的...
Do you have like, some...some moves that you do like, you got favorite moves?
你摔跤时会有什么招式,比如说一些你喜欢做的招式?
Gator roll, double-leg takedown, and cow catcher.
鳄鱼滚、双腿抱摔还有捕牛手。
Have you written a poem about wrestling or something?
你为摔跤写过诗吗?
I do have a song.
我写过一首歌。
Can I hear it? Yes.
能唱两句吗?可以。
Oh. Oh, you gonna stand up? Oh, okay.
你要起来吗?好的。
My name is Angelina
我叫安吉丽娜。
They call me Little A
他们叫我小A。
But when I'm on the mat
但当我走上摔跤场。
They know I do not play
他们才认识到真正的我。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
brace [breis]

想一想再看

v. 使防备,支撑,拉紧,使绷紧
n. 支柱,

联想记忆
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
cow [kau]

想一想再看

n. 母牛,母兽
vt. 恐吓

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。