手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

5岁女孩表演中国功夫

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Calleigh, that outfit, let me guess—karate.

卡莉,你这身打扮让我猜一下,空手道。
It's not karate. What I just saw...It's kung fu. Oh, I'm sorry, okay. Kung fu.
不是空手道。那我看见的是...是功夫。哦,抱歉,是功夫。
Okay. What's...
好的,什么...
Either she's really interested or I'm boring already.
我想她是感兴趣我,亦或是我非常无聊。
What's...what's the difference between karate and kung fu?
空手道和功夫之间有什么不同?
Karate is when you use your feet.
空手道用脚。
Kung fu is when you use your hands and your feet. Really?
功夫用脚也用手。真的吗?

5岁女孩表演中国功夫

I have a question for you.

我有一个问题问你?
Yes? Why you don't have any hair?
说吧?你怎么没头发?
Cause I'm a taekwondo master,
因为我是跆拳道大师,
and when you graduate with a fifth-degree black belt, they shave your head as part.
黑带五段时,他们把我的头发剪成了这样,当作...
And also, I have another question.
我还有另外一个问题。
You've got another question.
你还有问题。
Why you have a beard?
你为什么有胡须?
Well, see, that's really a mustache.
其实这是胡子。
Are you interviewing me? Yes. Yes.
你是在采访我吗?是的。是的。
Why are you staring at me?
你为什么盯着我看?
This is actually called paying attention.
这个叫做集中注意力。
Cause you're so, you're so pretty.
因为你太美了。
Does your sisters and brothers have mustaches like you? Do my sisters and brothers have mustaches?
你的兄弟姐妹有你这样的胡子吗?我的兄弟姐妹有胡子吗?
Well, none of my sisters do.
我的姐妹们是没有的。
And if I said they did, I could never go back to Cleveland again.
如果我说她们有,克里夫兰我可就回不去了。
Show me some moves.
给我们展示一下你的招式。
Where is the staff at? You have a staff? Yes. There.
你的武器呢?你有武器吧?有,在这里。
Okay, hold tight, hold tight there. Hold tight.
抓紧它,抓紧了。
Too close, too close. Okay, hold it, hold it. Turn around this way.
太近了,太近了,拿住它,拿住。面向观众。
We gonna do the moves. Show the people.
你将向他们展示。
Yeah. Are you supposed to...Get all this out the way. That's good.
非常好,你应该...把这个拿那边去,不错。
Are you, are you supposed to, like, hyah! Dui! Sho! Shwe! Too close, too close.
你是不是应该这样,哈!Dui! Sho! Shwe!太近,太近。
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!
Okay, that's close. Yeah, yes.
好了,太近了,好了,好了。
Why are you staring at me again?
你为什么又盯着我?
Okay. Come on. Let me see what else you got. Okay.
来这里,看看你还有什么招式。好的
I like that.
我喜欢这个。
The final move, I'm supposed to hold some wood.
最后一招,我要拿一些木板上来。
Okay. Okay, here we go.
好了,在这里。
So...You're supposed to hold it like this.
那么,你应该这么拿着。
Okay. Okay. Now, okay. So stay right there.
好的,你站在这里。
Let me get my arms out so we don't have nothing going on.
等我拿稳它,要不然该出事了。
You'll be fine. Focus, focus. I'm gonna be...Okay! Hold on. Let me get it right.
你会没事的。集中,集中注意力。好的,等一下。让我拿稳它。
Let me get nice and long. That's good.
让我拿稳它。这样就很好了。
That it? Yeah, there we go.
好了,非常棒。
Ladies and gentlemen, make some noise for Calleigh!
女士们先生们,为卡莉鼓掌!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shave [ʃeiv]

想一想再看

n. 修面,刮胡子
vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
mustache [mə'stɑ:ʃ, 'mʌstæʃ]

想一想再看

n. 胡子,髭

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。