手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

人为什么需要充足的睡眠

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Oh, hey there!

噢,嘿,这里!
Excuse me! I'm so sorry.
抱歉,真的很抱歉。
I'm kind of tired today, because I didn't get enough sleep last night!
我今天有点儿累,因为我昨晚没睡够。
Aw, thanks, Squeaks! But I think I'll be alright.
Squeaks,谢谢。我想我会好的。
You probably already know that sleep is really important, and that we need to get plenty of it.
你可能已经知道了睡眠的重要性,我们需要充足的睡眠。
Doctors think that most kids need to get about 10 to 12 hours of sleep every day.
医生认为大多数孩子每天的睡眠时间应是10到12个小时。
But sometimes it's hard to go to bed when you're supposed to, especially if you don't feel tired.
但有时,尽管我们应该上床睡觉了却睡不着,尤其是你感觉不累的时候。
That's why it helps to know what's going on while you're snoozing away at night, and why sleep is so important.
这就是为什么它能帮助你了解睡觉时发生了什么和为什么睡眠这么重要。
Think about all of the things you do during the day.
想想白天做的所有事情。
You probably spend a lot of your day playing, or maybe going places like to school or to the store.
你可能花了很多时间去玩,也可能去了学校或商店之类的地方。
All those activities, and anything else you do, take energy.
你做得所有这些活动或其他活动,都耗费能量。
Your body still uses energy when you sleep, but it uses less of it.
在你睡觉时,你的身体仍在消耗能量,但用的较少。
Since your body uses less energy when you sleep, it has a chance to save some of that energy for later.
由于你的身体在睡眠时消耗更少的能量,所以睡眠能为第二天节省一些能量。
So you feel good when you wake up the next morning, and you're ready to tackle another day!
所以你会在第二天早上醒来时感觉良好,准备好迎接新的一天。
Sleep also gives your body a chance to focus energy on things that help to keep you healthy.
睡眠还能让你的身体有机会把精力集中在保持健康上。
For example, your body uses energy to heal and to grow while you sleep.
比如,在你睡觉时,你的身体能利用能量愈合伤口和生长。
Sleep also gives your body a chance to use energy to fight off the germs that can make you sick.
睡眠也能为身体提供能量来抵抗让人生病的细菌。
So, sleep is important for your whole body.
所以,睡眠对整个身体都重要。
But there's one special part of your body that really needs sleep—your brain!
但身体的一个特殊部位真的需要睡眠——你的大脑。
Sleep not only gives your body a rest, it gives your brain a rest, too!
睡眠不仅让你的身体休息,也能让你的大脑休息。

Oh, hey there!.jpg

Your brain is super busy during the day!

白天你的大脑超级累。
It works really hard to make sense of all of the things you see, smell, and hear;
它要感知所有看到的、闻到的和听到的事物。
it makes sure that the parts of your body are working together;
它要确保你身体各部位协调工作,
it helps you make decisions; and it helps you learn new things.
它要帮你做决定,学习新知识。
And those're just some of brain's jobs!
这些只是大脑的一部分工作。
Your brain doesn't stop working when you sleep,
你睡觉时,大脑仍在工作,
but it does have a chance to slow down for a bit, and to kind of figure things out.
但它运转的速度降低了一些,把事情想清楚。
While you sleep, your brain organizes the things you learned during the day to help you remember them later.
当你睡觉时,大脑把你白天学到的知识系统化,方便随后记忆。
Your brain also sorts out your feelings while you sleep.
当你睡觉时,大脑也会整理你的感受。
Scientists have also found that your brain needs sleep to help you concentrate,
科学家发现大脑需要睡眠来帮你集中注意力,
so you can be better at solving problems at home and at school.
这样的话,你在家里或学校就能更好地解决问题。
Wow, there's a lot going on while you sleep.
哇,你休息时竟然发生了这么多事情。
Even if you don't remember it when you wake up! There's so much going on.
即使你醒来时不记得了,但确实发生了很多变化。
In fact, that your body usually makes you feel pretty terrible when you don't get enough sleep.
事实上,你得不到充足的睡眠时,身体通常会感觉很糟糕。
Too little sleep can make you feel tired, and can make it harder for you to concentrate or solve problems.
睡得少会使你感觉疲惫,也让你很难集中注意力或解决问题。
And, since your brain helps sort out your feelings while you're sleeping,
因为你睡觉时,你的大脑会帮你整理感受,
you can also feel cranky or crabby when you don't get enough sleep!
所以睡得少时,你会感觉脾气暴躁或易怒。
So, what can you do to make sure that you get enough sleep?
所以,我们要怎么做才能保证获得充足的睡眠呢?
First, doctors and other sleep experts say you should have a sleep routine.
首先,医生和其他专家说我们应该有个睡眠习惯。
That means we should try do the same things every night before we go to bed.
那意味着我们每晚睡觉前应该做相同的事情。
A sleep routine helps your body realize that it's time to go to sleep.
睡眠习惯能帮助身体意识到睡觉时间到了。
A good routine might include reading a story, having a bath, or maybe listening to some soft music.
好的习惯包括读故事、洗澡或听听轻音乐。
It should also mean going to bed at about the same time every night,
这意味着我们每晚要在同一时间上床睡觉。
and getting up at about the same time every morning.
每天早上同一时间起床。
That's one of the reasons it's important to have a bedtime!
这也是固定的睡觉时间点很重要的原因之一。
One thing that shouldn't be part of your sleep routine is watching TV or using a tablet or phone.
看电视或使用平板手机不应在睡眠习惯之列。
That's because the special light from their screens can send a signal to your body that it's daytime,
因为这些屏幕的特殊光线会给身体发送一个现在是白天的信号,
even when it's really time for bed!
即使现在是睡觉的时间。
So now you know why it's so important to get a good night's sleep.
所以,现在你知道良好的睡眠为什么如此重要了吧。
I think I'm going to take a nap!
我想我要打个盹了。
Thanks for joining us on SciShow Kids!
感谢收看儿童科学秀。
If you want to keep learning and having fun with me and Squeaks, hit the red subscribe button.
如果你想继续学习,与我和Squeaks共度美好时光,请点击红色订阅键。
We'll see you next time, here at the Fort!
我们下次沃斯堡见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆
tackle ['tækl]

想一想再看

v. 处理,对付,阻截
n. 用具,滑车,对付

联想记忆
concentrate ['kɔnsntreit]

想一想再看

v. 集中,专心,浓缩
n. 浓缩物

联想记忆
cranky ['kræŋki]

想一想再看

adj. 怪癖的,不稳的

 
signal ['signl]

想一想再看

n. 信号,标志
v. (发信号)通知、表示<

联想记忆
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。