手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

感冒的起因及预防

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

When it gets cold outside, it's time to bundle up and take good care of yourself.

外面天气变凉了,是时候保暖,好好照顾自己了。
Because cold-weather time is cold and flu season!
因为大冷天是流感盛行的季节。
You've heard of colds—everyone gets them!
你肯定听说过感冒吧——人人都感冒过!
That's when you get sneezy, and coughy, and maybe you're running a temperature.
感冒的时候,你会打喷嚏、咳嗽,还可能会发烧。
The flu is just another kind of cold, and it's really no fun—
而流感则是另一种感冒,同样让人难受,
it makes you feel achy and sore, and hot, and all-around miserable.
它让人浑身酸痛、高烧不退,总之很痛苦。
But have you ever wondered what causes a cold and the flu?
但是,你可知道感冒和流感是由什么引起的吗?
Well, they're both caused by something called a virus.
实际上,它们都是由一种叫做病毒的东西引起的。
Viruses are very small...too small to see even with most microscopes.
病毒特别小,小到大多数显微镜都看不见它。
They can make a big difference in your body, though, because they can make you sick!
可它们却能对身体产生影响,让人生病。
Yes, , since viruses can make us sick, we sometimes call them germs.
是的,Squeaks。由于病毒可以让我们生病,我们有时也把它们叫做细菌。
But, not all germs are viruses... but the ones that can cause the flu and colds definitely are!
并非所有的细菌都是病毒,但能引发流感和感冒的一定是病毒。
Now, in order to make you sick, the flu virus has to get into your body first.
你生病的前提是流感病毒首先入侵你的身体。
It usually gets in through our nose...our mouth...or our eyes.
它们通常从鼻子、嘴巴、眼睛等部位进入身体。
And once it gets in...the virus starts to make copies of itself until there are lots and lots of them in there.
病毒一旦进入体内,就会开始自我复制,增殖得越来越多。
But don't worry! Your body have ways to fight back!
但是别担心!我们的身体也有很多还击的手段。
It might seem kind of weird,
这可能有点儿奇怪
but sometimes it's the things that your body does to fight the virus and other germs that makes you feel kind of yucky.
但有时正是你身体里那些和病菌病毒作战的东西才使你感到有些不舒服。
Take, for example, mucus ...that's the sticky, runny stuff that comes out of your nose.
举个例子如黏液吧, 粘液就是那些从鼻子里流出来的黏黏的东西。
Your bodies makes mucus to trap the flu virus and other germs that are in your nose and mouth.
为了困住鼻子和嘴里的流感病毒和其他病菌,我们的身体会分泌出很多黏液。
When mucus runs out your nose, it carries the flu virus with it,
黏液从鼻孔中排出时会携带流感病毒,
along with other stuff your body has used to knock them out!
还有其他一些身体用来和病毒作战的东西。
Gross, maybe...but it works!
或许听起来很恶心,但效果很好。
When mucus runs down the back of your throat, after a while it can make it hurt, too—
当黏液下行至喉咙深处时,也会刺痛喉咙,
that's why you sometimes get a sore throat when you're sick.
这就是我们生病有时喉咙会疼的原因。
But washing out the virus isn't the only thing your body can do to fight the flu!
然而,我们的身体并非只有用黏液冲走病毒这一招。

感冒.jpg

Can you think of another thing that most of do we're not feeling very well?

当我们生病时,我们大多数时候还会怎么做?
That's right, Squeaks—we sneeze!
Squeaks,说的对。我们会打喷嚏
When you sneeze, air comes out of your mouth and throat really quickly.
当我们打喷嚏时,体内空气会非常迅速地从嘴巴和喉咙里出来。
As the air goes by, it picks up some of the virus pieces and carries them outside of your body!
当空气被喷出时,会带上一部分病毒脱离我们的身体!
So sneezing is your body's way of sending viruses and other germs on their way!
因此,打喷嚏就是我们的身体排出病毒和细菌的好方法。
Now, if you've ever had the flu, you probably know what a fever is!
如果你曾患过流感,那你肯定知道发烧吧。
A fever is another way that our bodies try to get rid of the virus.
所谓发烧,就是我们身体消灭病毒的另一种手段。
When germs are inside your body, it can make itself hotter than normal.
当病菌侵入人体时,会引起体温异常升高。
And guess what? Viruses hate that!
你猜怎么着?病毒最怕高温了!
Because when it gets hot, it's harder for the viruses to make copies of themselves.
因为一旦体温升高,病毒很难自我复制。
And that helps your body get rid of germs more easily!
这样一来,我们的身体就能更轻松地消灭病菌。
So, your body has lots of cool ways to defend itself.
所以,我们的身体有很多自卫的好方法。
But what else can you do to make yourself feel better when you get sick?
那么,当我们生病时,还有哪些办法可以让自己舒服一点呢?
Well, getting lots of rest is one of the best things you can do when you're not feeling well.
当你感觉身体不舒服时,最好的方法就是保证充足的休息。
When you rest, you save energy—and your body can use that energy to get rid of the virus!
休息能让身体积蓄能量,从而有能量去消灭病毒。
Another thing you can do is drink a lot.
另一件事就是多喝水。
Healthy things like water, some juices, and even soup will give your body the things it needs to help you feeling better soon!
健康的东西如水、果汁甚至是汤都能让你的身体赶快好起来。
Of course, the best thing to do is to not get sick in the first place.
当然,最有效的措施是不要生病。
And to help with that, the number one thing to do is...wash your hands! A lot!
为了避免生病,你首先要做的事就是洗手!勤洗手!
Plain old warm water and soap can go a long way in keeping you from getting sick.
温水和肥皂就能帮助我们抵御疾病。
It's especially important to wash your hands when you get home from school, or the store.
尤其是当你从学校或者商店回家时,一定要洗手。
And remember how we said the flu virus often gets in through your nose, mouth, or eyes?
还记得我们之前说的流感病毒从口、眼、鼻进入身体的吗?
The other thing you can do is to keep your hands away from these parts of your body as much as you can...
你还要做的另一件事就是,尽量不要用手去接触上述部位。
even though it can be hard to remember to do sometimes!
虽然我们有时很容易忘记这一点。
And you can also keep of germs from spreading to other people by covering up your coughs and sneezes!
同样的,为了防止病毒传染给他人,咳嗽和打喷嚏时要用手捂住。
Remember, germs are leaving your body and going into the air when you cough and sneeze.
你需要记住,在咳嗽和打喷嚏时,病菌会离开你的身体传播到空气里去。
So, if you can, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
因此,尽可能用纸巾捂住口鼻,打完喷嚏后扔掉纸巾,然后洗手。
If you can't get to a tissue in time, then cough into your elbow instead of your hands.
如果没有纸巾,就对着手肘咳嗽,而不是对着手掌。
So try to keep clean, and stay healthy, so you can go outside and enjoy the cold weather!
只要注意个人卫生,保持健康,你就能出门尽情享受寒冷天气了!
Thanks for joining us on SciShow Kids!
感谢收看儿童科学秀!
Do you have a questions you'd like to ask us?
你有想要知道的问题吗?
Let us know by asking a grownup to help you leave a comment down below,
叫大人们帮你在下方留言,
or send us an email to Kids@SciShow.com!Thanks, we'll see you next time. Here the fort.
或者发邮件至Kids@SciShow.com。感谢您的收看,我们下次见。沃斯堡等你哦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sticky ['stiki]

想一想再看

adj. 粘的,闷热的,困难的,令人不满意的

 
soap [səup]

想一想再看

n. 肥皂
vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防护,辩护,防守

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 
temperature ['tempritʃə(r)]

想一想再看

n. 温度,气温,体温,发烧

 
sneeze [sni:z]

想一想再看

n. 喷嚏
vi. 打喷嚏

 
fever ['fi:və]

想一想再看

n. 发烧,发热,狂热
v. (使)发烧,(使

 
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的

 
virus ['vaiərəs]

想一想再看

n. 病毒,病原体

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 你知道哪些食肉植物 2017-07-01
  • 你对常青树了解多少 2017-07-03
  • 关于牛你知道多少 2017-07-05
  • 你所不知道的太空生活 2017-07-07
  • 千奇百怪的机器人 2017-07-09
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。