手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

制作美味的英式司康饼

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So lovely people, we're gonna make homemade scones.

亲爱的朋友们,我们今天教大家制作司康饼。
I love doing this. I probably do it every single week. The kids love it. It's really really really easy,
我喜欢制作司康饼,我差不多每周都会做,孩子们非常喜欢吃,做起来也是非常非常简单,
and I'm gonna be bigging up my beautiful bakeware range.
下面我要隆重介绍一下我的烘烤器具,真的很漂亮。
We're gonna use 500 grams of self-raising flour, 150 grams of diced unsalted butter.
下面倒入500克自发粉,150克切好的天然黄油。
I will put a pinch of salt in, because I don't want them to decide how much salt goes in.
之后放入一点盐,因为我不想用加了盐的黄油。
I want to put my pinch in.
我希望自己能控制。
A couple of teaspoons of sugar in, just to kind of give it an edge of sweetness.
加几勺糖,有那么一点甜味就可以了。
I don't want it to be sweet, just kind of take it off of savory okay.
我不想让它太甜,让它出味即可。
Then I'm gonna go in with two, sort of semi-heap like that, teaspoons of baking powder,
之后加入两勺泡打粉,这么多就可以了。
that's gonna give it a nice little rise. Then what I wanna do is just rub this together.
让它更加蓬松,之后将它们揉到一起。
It doesn't need to be perfect. If you've got a few blades of butter sort of in the mix, it's all good.
不需要揉搓地非常完美,如果几片黄油黏在一起了也没关系。
It gives lift and rise to your beautiful scones, so bring that together.
它会让你的司康饼更加饱满,更加蓬松,所以混在一起就好了。
A little splash of milk and then I've got 150 grams of lovely dried fruit.
之后放一些牛奶,放入150克水果干。
Random, you know you get apricot, sour cranberries, cherries you name it, you can do it.
水果可以随便放,比如说杏干、红莓干、樱桃干等等。
I just put a little orange juice on top of it,
之后放一些橘子汁在上面,
and leave it for about half an hour just to sort of slightly rehydrate those lovely fruits,
让面醒半个小时,让水分浸入到水果干中,
and then literally I'm gonna hug this together and try not to overwork it okay.
之后将面裹成一团,不要裹得太死,
So as soon as it comes roughly together like this, I'll cover it,
让它变成这样就可以了,之后盖上盖子,
I'll let it chill out in the fridge and then I'll roll it out in about half an hour.
将它放入冰箱半个小时。
So we got some beautiful cutters here. All kinds of shapes and sizes,
我们这里有一些各式各样的切割器,
we got the fluted and the plain, a range of different sizes as well.
有带凹槽的,有平的,各式各样的。
I'm gonna just do a little mixture of all of them really, just a kind of get the fun going.
这几种我都用一下,这样看起来比较有趣。
So I'm gonna go straight on to a baking sheet.
之后拿出我们的烤箱盘。

scones.jpg

I'm gonna just add all of these as long as they're the same thickness. They're gonna cook at the same time.

只要厚度一样的都放上去,让它们一块进入烤箱。
So we got our beautiful sour fruits scones there, you can put a little milk on top or a little butter.
酸甜可口的水果司康饼准备完毕,放一些牛奶或是黄油在上面。
I'm just gonna use a little extra virgin olive oil, not very classic,
我将撒上一些特级初榨橄榄油,虽然不是传统做法,
but I don't mind. It's perfect for the job.
但没有关系,绝对好吃。
Brush them on top, they'll cook up an absolute treat.
用小刷子在上面抹上橄榄油,绝对美味。
In the oven 180 degrees Celsius which is 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
将司康饼放入烤箱,温度设置在180度,350的华氏度数。
Cook those for about 15 minutes until they've doubled in size,gone nice and golden,
大约15分钟后出炉,司康饼会膨胀一倍,且将会变成金黄色。
and then I will put them together with some simple classic clotted cream and jam.
之后再配上经典的凝结奶油和果酱。
So the lovely scones have had a cheeky little 15 minutes in the oven.
好了,15分钟已经打到了。
Le's get them on a cake rack, so look these are rough and ready and they are rustic
将它们放在架子上,我就喜欢这种干干净净,
and I love them this way okay, for me it's all about the flavor and the texture right,
原始的感觉,我觉得最重要的是它的味道和口感。
crumbly, jam, clotted cream,gorgeous!
这种碎碎的感觉,再加上果酱和凝结奶油,美味啊!
If you work that dough harder, you will get a more perfect shape and cut out,
如果面团揉得再硬一点的话,饼可能会更成型,
but I don't think they taste as good.
但我不认为会比这个好吃。
Clotted cream has to be one of the most ridiculous delicacies in the world.
凝结奶油是世界上最好吃的美味之一。
Some lovely jam, absolute simplicity at its best.
再加上一些果酱,简单纯粹才是最好的。
So what do you do? Clotted cream or jam first?
你会选哪个? 先吃凝结奶油还是果酱?
I go clotted creams but look, you can see how short this gorgeous scone is.
我选择凝结奶油,但你看到没有,司康饼实在是太小了。
Oh yeah. I love you. Absolutely gorgeous!
嗯嗯美味,我爱你!
So guys what are you waiting for? This weekend makes some scones go on! Go for it!
朋友们,你们还在等什么? 这个周末就动手制作吧!
If you want more information about my beautiful bakeware, click the eyeball up there
如果你想了解更多关于烘烤的信息,请点击上面的小眼睛,
and have a little look, there's loads of great stuff.
有许多精彩内容哦。
And if you want the recipe just click the details below.
如果你需要食谱,点击下面的详情查看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
range [reindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列
v. 排

 
simplicity [sim'plisiti]

想一想再看

n. 单纯,简朴

 
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
thickness ['θiknis]

想一想再看

n. 厚度,一层,含混不清

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 熏鱼制作方法 2017-07-04
  • 印度素食咖喱制作方法 2017-07-05
  • 美味的荷兰酱 2017-07-07
  • 制作美味的柠檬凝乳 2017-07-10
  • 制作美味的肉丸意大利面 2017-07-11
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。