手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

制作美味的柠檬凝乳

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello I'm Cupcake Jemma and I'd really like to share a very special recipe with you.

朋友们大家好,我是蛋糕女王杰玛,今天要分享给大家的食谱非常特殊。
Yuzu and lemon curd which is slightly unusual but really delicious.
柚子和柠檬凝乳,虽然有点另类,但美味至极。
This recipe is so simple. You're gonna start with five egg yolks.
方法很简单,先准备五个蛋黄。
I'm using large eggs. I always do in baking.
我用的是大个鸡蛋,就像我在烘焙时用的一样。
Keep the white you can make meringues and stuff with those.
留着蛋清,你还可以拿它做低糖马林。
When you got your five egg yolks, you need to add one whole egg.
放入五个蛋黄后,你需要再放一个完整的鸡蛋。
And to that, I'm gonna add 110 grams of caster sugar, 60 milliliters of yuzu juice,
之后加入110克幼沙糖,60毫升柚子汁,
kind of like a Japanese lime. It's a really beautiful fragrant citrus fruit.
有点像日本酸橙,柚子的味道非常美味。
You can use fresh yuzu juice if you're lucky enough to live in a country where there're fresh yuzus.
如果你那里产新鲜的柚子,那就最好了。
Unfortunately, I don't. I need to add the zest of one lemon and the juice of this lemon.
可惜我没有。之后放一些柠檬皮以及柠檬汁。
I've got a snazzy contraption for this.
我准备了一个炫酷装置。
Fifty milliliters is about three tablespoons and a little bit extra,
50毫升差不多三勺再加一点,
which is basically the juice of one lemon which is quite convenient.
差不多是一个柠檬的量,所以这么做很方便。
Now your ingredients are in. It's time to put it on a banbury.
所有食材都准备好了,现在我们开始上锅。
Do not want to make it too hot, cause you don't took the eggs too quickly.
火不要太冲,这样鸡蛋会马上熟透。
I'm just turning that down a little bit and put your bowl, your heat-proof bowl,
把火关小,之后将隔热玻璃碗
pop that over the top. I'm just gonna stir this gently with my whisk for about 10 minutes.
放在这上面,之后用搅拌器慢慢搅拌,大约10分钟。
And it will start to thicken up.
蛋液会开始变稠。

curd.jpeg

I need to get it to ripen stage. I'll show you what that looks like.

要让它全部熟透,我马上给你展示。
So what I'm looking for is when I pull my whisk out,
当我把搅拌器拿出来以后,
the liquid kind of lands on top of the surface of the curd
上面的液体会低落在凝乳上,
and kind of doesn't melt in so that is a ripen stage.
而不会融化,这样就熟透了。
Nice and thick. So to finish the curd off, I need to add 60 grams of butter and it's cold,
大功告成,稠稠的,之后我们要加入60克黄油,凉黄油,
because that's also gonna help it to cool down and sort of from cooking.
这么做可以让你的凝乳冷却下来。
I'm just gonna chop that up a little bit.
我把黄油稍微切一下。
Continue stirring that with the whisk until it's all melted through,
继续用搅拌器搅拌凝乳,直到完全融化为止,
And once that's all melted in,
完全融化以后,
you just need to then sieve it and that's gonna get rid of any kind of lumpy bits
我们需要用筛子过滤,这样会过滤出杂质,
that you don't want on your nice smooth curd.
你不想让它毁了你的凝乳,丝滑柔顺的凝乳。
So we do this while it's still warm. So it'll just go through the sieve a bit easier.
我们需要在凝乳没有变凉之前做,我们简单过滤一下。
Already smells so nice without yuzu. I've never had a real yuzu with my own,
没有柚汁已经很香了,我从来没有用过真正的柚子,
but you could, zest the yuzu one instead of the lemon zest.
但是你可以,你可以用柚子皮代替柠檬皮。
That'll be delicious.
那一定非常美味。
With a spatula just make sure you're pushing it all through.
用平锅铲将所有凝乳放进去。
Waste not, want not.
俭以防匮。
My grandma probably would have said that.
这可能是我奶奶说的话。
And now it's important to chill this before you use it,
之后把凝乳放进冰箱,
so cover it with cling film because you don't want to have a skin forming
用保鲜膜盖起来,这样可以避免它起薄层。
and wait for it to cool down and then whack it in the fridge
把它放在冰箱冻一下,之后再来取。
Oh yeah!Look at that,asteroid pea goodness, it's so tangy.
老天快看,味道非常浓烈。
I think adding yuzu to the lemon curd makes it even more sharp.
如果你用柚子的话口感会更浓郁。
My, It's lovely. it's a really nice balance.
老天太好吃了,两者之间的平衡掌握的很好。
And if you want to know how to make simple lemon sponge based on my grandma's recipe,
如果你想知道如何做我妈妈拿手的柠檬海绵蛋糕,
just click on that link and go to the food memories hub. Bye guys okay!
请点击链接,前往美食记忆查询,下次见朋友们!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
thicken ['θikən]

想一想再看

v. 变浓,使 ... 厚,变为复杂

 
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
spatula ['spætjulə]

想一想再看

n. 铲(尤指烹饪用铲),压舌片,抹刀

联想记忆
hub [hʌb]

想一想再看

n. 毂,木片,中心

 
zest [zest]

想一想再看

n. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮

联想记忆
sponge [spʌndʒ]

想一想再看

n. 海绵,海绵状的东西
vt. 用海绵擦拭,

 
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,异常的

联想记忆
ripen ['raipən]

想一想再看

v. (使)成熟

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 制作美味的英式司康饼 2017-07-06
  • 美味的荷兰酱 2017-07-07
  • 制作美味的肉丸意大利面 2017-07-11
  • 制作新鲜的墨西哥鱼卷 2017-07-12
  • 煎烤鲜美鸡胸肉 2017-07-13
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。