手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

制作新鲜的墨西哥鱼卷

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys Jamie here, I hope you're well.

大家好我是杰米,你们过得好吗?
We're gonna make the most delicious super healthy colorful fish taco recipe. Super super simple!
今天我会教大家制作健康美味的鱼卷,非常非常简单!
Couldn't be any easier. Fish, loads of veggies in there, three of your five fruit and veggie a day in one meal.
不能再简单了,除了鱼以外,我们还有大量蔬菜,一餐当中含有三样水果和蔬菜。
Full of color and also it kind of feels naughty, is that kind of street food vibe,
各种颜色掺杂在一起,有点不太正式,像是路边小吃,
and to make this dish even easier, we're gonna use my Jamie Oliver by Tefal pans.
为了让制作鱼卷更简单,我会使用特福牌杰米·奥利弗平底锅。
This is the everyday hard anodized range which I just love.
这就是我们每天用的,经过阳极氧化处理过的平底锅,也是我的最爱。
So let's make the tacos. We're using gorgeous wholemeal flour 100 grams,
下面我们来制作鱼卷,加入100克全麦面,
Little pinch of salt and then just add a little water until you get a dough.
放一些盐,之后放一些水,让它形成面团。
And as it comes together, start to use your hands and it looks like nothing,
之后用手和面,就像这样,别看它不起眼,
but that's gonna make for perfectly gorgeous tacos, roll it and roughly guess four portions.
它会让你做出美味鱼卷,粗略估计应该是四份。
We'll put that to one side to rest. The next bits really really exciting, salsa, four spring onions,
把它放在一边,接下来是最精彩的,四根小细葱,
the green part we're gonna char this. That's controlled burning that is.
我们将上锅焦一下,我们要控制火候,不要让它烧焦。
Who would have thought I'd be telling you to do that?
谁会知道我会教你这个?
Kiwi, it's got that lovely acidity and we're gonna let the natural sugars caramelize.
猕猴桃带有酸性物质,我们要把它的糖分焦糖化。
It's gonna get your taste buds going.
让它刺激你的味蕾。
I wanna get some heat going on and if I can, I'll use either the pickled jalapenos or here's a fresh one,
我想放一些辣的东西在里面,如果有腌好的墨西哥辣椒,或是我这里有新鲜的,
remove the seeds and the white part, skin side down. We're gonna char this.
把辣椒籽和白色的部分去掉,将辣椒皮冲下放好,我们要上锅烤一下。
Turn this over, look at the caramelization guys, that is ready to go straight in a liquidizer.
翻过来,看见了吗已经焦糖化了,将它们直接放入榨汁机中。
Put a little handful of coriander in, we're gonna go in with more citrus. I'm using lime on this one.
放入一些香菜,这次要多放一些柑橘,我用的是酸橙。
Blitz it up 45 seconds is more than enough. Come on!
榨45秒钟即可。
It's really really important to taste the salsa.
之后尝一下你的萨尔萨辣酱,这个非常重要。
It's all very nice now, but it's got no attitude okay. So we have to season it intelligently.
非常不错,但还是缺点什么,所以我们要加点作料。
Smoked Chipotle Tabasco,goes in a little touch of oil, give it a little blend.
放一点塔巴斯哥辣酱, 放一些油,之后再榨一下。
Right, we're good to go. So let's get on the takos.
好了之后继续,下面开始做鱼卷。
Roll out a couple of these little doughs. If you want to use a little bit of flour you can, just minimal.
将面团用擀面杖擀平,如果想用点面粉,你可以放一些进去。
And then we go into a dry dry pan and these are great pans right, nonstick,
之后将它放进一个干净的平底锅中,这个是不粘锅,
So we don't need oil in there. Super super healthy, 35 seconds you just want to lightly char it.
所以不需要油,非常健康的烹饪方法,煎烤35秒就好。
Fantastic, now let's get on with the filling.
非常棒,之后开始做鱼。

tacos.jpg

Cut this fish filet, in half olive oil, salt and pepper.

将鱼片切好,放入一些橄榄油,盐和胡椒。
And I'm gonna go skin side down into the pan. Chunkily chop the white part of the spring onions.
之后将带有鱼皮的那面朝下放入锅中,将小细葱切大块,只要白色的部分。
Add a little bit of an angle, red and yellow pepper, chop that up similar size to the spring onion.
切的时候要带一点角度,之后是红黄柿子椒,大小要和小细葱差不多。
I'm almost work crying you know, in this pan which is quite interesting I'm just charring,
我眼泪都要出来了,因为我是在干烤,
you know the peppers, the onions wonderful, the veggies are looking amazing.
胡椒啊,洋葱啊,真是太美妙了,蔬菜看起来也很好。
I'm gonna turn the fish now, look how crispy that skin is. Amazing!
我要翻鱼了,看它的鱼皮多脆,太棒了。
While that's doing its magic, I want to have a little kind of, kind of quick pickle right.
除此之外,我还想制作一些腌菜,
So I've shredded some red cabbage, so I want to season that with some salt,
我准备了一些切好的紫甘蓝,放上一点盐,
and then red wine vinegar, just a little tablespoon,
放一些葡萄红酒醋,放一勺即可。
Some zest of an orange because it's amazing oils and flavor in there.
放一些橘子皮,起到调味的作用。
The juice or half the orange goes in.
之后是橘子汁,或是半个橘子的量。
Scrunch it and the seasoning gets in. Already, it's delicious. Let's begin the story.
压一下,让调味汁完全浸入,美味佳肴,之后才是重点。
Let's take a gorgeous red cabbage, coriander, our veg.
把我们的紫甘蓝放上去,香菜和我们的蔬菜。
It's so simple so delicious. Look how juicy that fish is.
如此简单,如此美味,看这个多汁的烤鱼。
And look how crispy skins that is.
松脆的烤鱼皮。
We go in with that amazing salsa. We want to contradict that heat with a little bit of yogurt,
之后放入萨尔萨辣酱,我们放一些酸奶来让它冷却一下,
and a little swig of that Chipotle chili sauce.
之后再放一些塔巴斯哥辣酱。
Rresh, healthy, delicious. If you want more healthy recipes, then check out my everyday superfood cookbook,
新鲜美味的鱼卷就做好了,如果你想了解更多制作方法,请查看我的食谱,
and of course if you want to check out my set of beautiful Tefal pans,
如果你想了解更多关于特福平底锅,
look in the description box below, check out the range. It's amazing.
就请关注下面的描述,查看更多款式。
Have a go at these tacos. Bring a little bit of sunshine into your life.
让我尝一下鱼卷,为生活增添光彩。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
zest [zest]

想一想再看

n. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮

联想记忆
seasoning ['si:zəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 调料

联想记忆
controlled [kən'trəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 受约束的;克制的;受控制的 v. 控制;指挥;

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
remove [ri'mu:v]

想一想再看

v. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁
n. 去除

联想记忆
pinch [pintʃ]

想一想再看

n. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃
vt. 掐,

联想记忆
vinegar ['vinigə]

想一想再看

n. 醋

 
blend [blend]

想一想再看

v. 混合
n. 混合物

 
acidity [ə'siditi]

想一想再看

n. 酸性,酸度

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。