手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 手把手教你做美味糕点 > 正文

如何制作棉花糖翻糖膏

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi everyone welcome back to our Channel

嗨,大家好,欢迎大家回到我们的频道
I'm Julianna and I'm so excited to be showing you how to make rolled marshmallow fondant!
我是朱莉安娜,我很高兴能向你展示如何制作滚动的棉花糖翻糖膏。
You only need four easy ingredients and one of them happens to be my favorite, marshmallows.
只需要四种简单的配料,其中之一碰巧是我最喜欢的棉花糖。
So, we're going to go ahead and take 16 ounces of mini marshmallows and place them in a bowl.
所以,我们需要16盎司的迷你棉花糖,把它们放在碗里。
You want to be sure to use a fresh bag of marshmallows
一定要用一袋新鲜的棉花糖
because it will help in the long run when you're kneading it out if you have a fresh bag and it also helps to taste.
从整个过程来看,如果用新鲜的棉花糖,揉捏时做出来的味道也会不错。
We're going to add two tablespoons of water right into the marshmallows.
在棉花糖中加入两汤匙的水。
This is the point where you would want to add any coloring if you wanted your entire batch to be colored
如果你想做彩色的翻糖膏就需要在这里添加色素
and then you would just give it a stir.
然后搅拌一下。
You're going to put this in the microwave for 30 second increments on high stirring after each 30 seconds.
把这个放进微波炉,逐次加热30秒,每30秒后拿出来搅拌一下。
You're going to want to do this for about two-and-a-half minutes until everything is smooth.
大约搅拌两分半钟直至十分顺滑。
Now that this is melted and super sticky we are going to add in about 3/4 of the 8 cups of sifted powdered sugar into the mixture.
现在棉花糖已经融化,非常粘稠,在混合物中加入6杯筛过的糖粉。
We're going to add the sifted powdered sugar in increments.
依次加入筛过的糖粉。
Now's the time to add the flavoring, fondant is usually vanilla flavored but you can add whatever flavoring you'd like.
是时候添加调味料了,翻糖膏一般是香草味的,不过可以添加任何你喜欢的调味品。
Just keep in mind that it is really messy.
记住,这会把厨房弄的很乱。
You want to know that going into it, if you're going to make a mess, just have fun with it!
想要好好搅拌,就会把桌子弄得一团糟,那就好好玩吧。
If you thought this was messy the next part is going to be really fun!
如果你感觉现在很混乱,那么下一部分将会很有趣。
So the powdered sugar did our job for us already and already got everywhere,
糖粉帮我们省了很多事,它溅的到处都是,
so next we're going to put some shortening on our hands.
所以接下来我们要在手上涂抹起酥油。
You want to get it everywhere. It's a little gross but it's kind of fun.
你要涂满双手。有点恶心但是很有趣。
Then we want to put some all over the table and your workspace - Nice and greasy.
把起酥油抹在桌子和台面上,均匀又油腻。

如何制作棉花糖翻糖膏

Now that we're all greased up we're going to dump the powdered sugar and marshmallow mixture onto the workspace we can knead it out.

现在已经涂好油了,把糖粉和棉花糖倒在抹好油的台面上就可以揉捏了。
It's going to get really messy.
真的会变得很乱。
Be careful because your hands are slippery so you don't want to drop your bowl or spatula,
一定要小心,手很滑,不要让碗或小铲掉下来。
it's kind of better just to go in with your hands.
还是用手做比较好。
Alright! Don't tell mom you're making a mess in the kitchen.
好了,不要告诉妈妈你把厨房弄得一团糟。
Mom I need your help! So, now is when we start kneading the dough and you're going to knead - oh there we go,
妈妈,我需要你的帮助。现在开始揉面,需要揉奥,我们开始了,
nice and smooth see that's what the shortening does - so we're going to knead this just like you would any other dough
起酥油使得其均匀又光滑,你要像揉其他面团一样揉它
and you want to get it… so it's a nice smooth elastic consistency.
你想让它……它是一个光滑又有弹性的粘稠面团。
We sifted the powdered sugar beforehand because as you might be able to tell when you're doing this it'll form little balls of powdered sugar,
我事先筛过糖粉,不过你应该知道做翻糖膏的时候,它会形成糖粉小球
so doing the work in the front kind of helps you right now.
所以提前做准备会对你有帮助。
As you can see it's starting to stick everything looks like I KNEAD more shortening.
可以看到它已经很有粘性了,似乎我需要更多的起酥油。
Like that? Puns? Puns are the best kind of joke.
喜欢吗?双关?双关是最好的笑话。
We're also going to add some powdered sugar to kind of just incorporate the powdered sugar as well as keeps it from sticking
为了防止粘黏,还需要加入糖粉继续混合
and then work it in so you can make it a smooth elastic consistency.
进行揉捏,这样就可以使其光滑有弹性。
Look at that! I think I need more shortening.
看呀,我想我需要更多的起酥油。
Well, I think we've had enough fun for one day.
好吧,今天已经玩够了。
We're going to go ahead and store this in the refrigerator overnight before we can start working with it.
在冰箱里放置一夜才可以使用。
We're going to cover this with a thin layer of shortening so that it doesn't stick to the plastic wrap.
需要在上面撒上一层薄薄的起酥油,防止粘黏塑料包装。
We're going to place the fondant into a resealable bag and then we want to get out all of the air.
把翻糖膏放入可密封的袋子里,把空气排出。
Fondant's really particular with air, if you're ever not using it it always wants to be stored.
翻糖膏对空气很敏感,如果不使用一定要储存起来。
We're going to put this in the fridge overnight - 12 hours at a minimum.
至少在冰箱中放置12小时。
I love working with fondant because it's so versatile and it looks super professional!
我喜欢翻糖膏,到处都需要它而且很管用。
You can color it to whatever color your cake is or whatever color you want it to be,
你可以把它涂成跟蛋糕一样的颜色或者你想要的颜色,
you can cover cakes with it, get a nice smooth and even finish, and can even make little figurines!
可以在蛋糕上放翻糖膏,涂平使其光滑甚至可以做个小雕像。
If you want to learn how to do any of those click the links in the description box below!
如果你想学习如何做这些,请点击下面描述框中的链接。
I'm Julianna, thanks for watching!
我是朱莉安娜,多谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
spatula ['spætjulə]

想一想再看

n. 铲(尤指烹饪用铲),压舌片,抹刀

联想记忆
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
incorporate [in'kɔ:pəreit]

想一想再看

adj. 合并的,公司组织的,具体化的
v.

联想记忆
layer ['leiə]

想一想再看

n. 层
vi. 分层
vt. 将某

联想记忆
consistency [kən'sistənsi]

想一想再看

n. 坚持,一致性,强度,硬度,浓稠度

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。