手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

美国大选共和党初选第二次辩论

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now last night, CNN hosted the second republican debate at the Ronald Reagan presidential library,

昨天晚上,美国有线电视台在罗纳尔多·里根总统图书馆举办了共和党第二次辩论,
marking the first time Donald Trump has ever set foot in a library.
标志着唐纳德·特朗普第一次走进图书馆
I don't know if you watched...did you see it? It was cray cray.
不知道你们看了没有。有人看了吗?反正我觉得很疯狂
These are the street terms we use here @latelateshow. It was cray cray.
这个是我们深夜秀的习惯用语。我觉得很疯狂
There was a huge moment when Carly Fiorina shut down Donald Trump for making fun of her face.
当唐纳德·特朗普取笑卡莉·费奥莉娜的长相,她让他闭嘴的时候可真是激动人心
Now, Donald Trump making fun of someone's face is rich,
现在唐纳德·特朗普还取笑别人的脸油腻,
because this is what happens to Donald Trump's face when you film it for six seconds.
但如果你拍他的脸拍六秒,就会看到他的脸也是那样

美国大选共和党初选第二次辩论

This is not edited.

这段没经过PS哦
Wouldn't want his finger on the nuclear codes.
不想把核武器密码交给他
I mean...I guess he's trying to prove to Americans that he has a full range of emotions. But he did have help.
我觉得他是在向美国人证明他情绪很丰富。的确挺丰富的
What you didn't see is that there was someone off-camera shouting different emotions for him to do.
你们觉不觉得这就像是有个在画面之外的人指挥着他做出各种表情
It makes more sense when you see it like this. Have a look.
你这样看就能就看懂了。看着
Surprised. Intrigued. Curious. Bashful. Ornate. Horny.
惊讶,有兴趣,好奇,害羞,做作的,好色的
Another highlight was when Jeb Bush admitted to smoking pot in high school.
另一个亮点是杰布·布什承认高中吸过大麻
Did you see that? I know.
你们知道吗
His brother George W. also smoked pot, but in his defense,
他的哥哥也吸过大麻,但是他辩驳说
it was only as a way to come down after an eight ball.
他只在玩过八号球后抽,好冷静下来
But a lot of people have been—
但很多人
You can really spot the patches of the audience that maybe have a history.
很明显的很多观众也都是有故事的
A lot of people have been talking about all the strange questions the moderator asked.
很多人开始讨论主持人问的那些奇奇怪怪的问题
For example, at one point the candidates were asked which woman they would put on the 10 dollar bill.
比如,有一次那些候选人被问到,他们觉得10美元的纸币上应该是哪位女士的肖像
Let's take a look at Donald Trump's answer.
我们看看唐纳德·特朗普怎么回答的
Because she has been sitting for three hours, I think my daughter, Ivanka, who is right here.
我的女儿,伊万卡·特朗普,就在那,她在那坐了3个小时了
Other than that, I'll go with Rosa Parks.
不行的话,我就选罗莎·帕克斯
We've all just witnessed history. Right?
我们刚才见证了历史
Because that has to be the first time ever that somebody has answered a question with,
因为第一次有人这样回答一个问题
either Ivanka Trump or Rosa Parks.
伊万卡·特朗普或者罗莎·帕克斯
Either will do. But far and away the weirdest question of the night was when every candidate was asked
任何一个都行。但那天晚上问的最奇怪的一个问题是
what their secret service code name would be if they were elected.
如果他们当选的话会选一个什么样的秘密代号
Take a look. I would want my code name to be gator.
看看他们怎么说。我选加图尔
I would say true heart. Secretariat.
我选真心。秘书处
You know, as a Cuban, I might go with Cohiba. Justice never sleeps.
作为一个古巴人,我选高斯巴。正义不眠
Those are some of the craziest names ever. Jeb Bush went with ever ready.
这是我见过最古怪的名字了。杰布·布什是时刻准备着
Rand Paul said his secret service code name should be justice never sleeps.
兰德·保罗说他的代号是正义不眠
That's not a nickname! A nickname can't be longer than your actual name.
那可不是个代号啊!一个代号怎么能比你的真名还长
Also, it's going to be really awkward when agents are asking,
最尴尬的是,当一个特工问,
has anyone seen justice never sleeps?
有人知道正义不眠去哪了吗的时候
No, I think he went to bed a couple of hours ago.
哦,他刚才去睡觉了
Seriously, Jeb went with ever ready. Ever ready sounds like a 1990's action movie. Do you know what I mean?
杰布·布什严肃的说他选时刻准备着。时刻准备着听起来像一个20世纪90年代的动作片。知道吗
I wonder what the poster for that movie would look like.
我在想那个电影的海报会长什么样
Now that I think about it, all of these sound like 1990's action movies.
我这么一想,突然觉得他们的代号都像20世纪90年代的动作片
Here's Chris Christie's true heart.
这个是克里斯·克里斯蒂的真心
There it is. Oh yeah, that one's going to be huge.
就是这个。对,那个要大一些
And finally, this is going to be the blockbuster of summer 1998.
最后,1998年夏天发生了一件大新闻
Rand Paul Stars in justice never sleeps.
兰德·保罗出演正义不眠

重点单词   查看全部解释    
candidate ['kændidit]

想一想再看

n. 候选人,求职者

联想记忆
ornate [ɔ:'neit]

想一想再看

adj. 装饰的,华丽的

联想记忆
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辩论,讨论
vt. 争论,思考

联想记忆
intrigued

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的;被迷住了的 v. 引起…的兴趣;使迷惑

 
range [reindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列
v. 排

 
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 
poster ['pəustə]

想一想再看

n. 海报,装饰画

联想记忆
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
highlight ['hailait]

想一想再看

n. 加亮区,精彩部分,最重要的细节或事件,闪光点

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。