手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

制作美味的巧克力海绵蛋糕

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello lovely people! Okay, we are gonna make a classic chocolate cake, a birthday cake,

朋友们大家好,我们今天教大家制作经典巧克力蛋糕,你可以用作生日蛋糕,
a special occasion cake, a cake for any reason. Cream, seasonal fruit, delicious.
特殊节日蛋糕啊,不管干什么吧。奶油再加上应季水果,新鲜美味。
It's so simple to do and I'm gonna be bigging up my beautiful bakeware range.
制作方法非常简单,顺便再说一下我的烘烤系列用具。
So we are gonna go in here with 200g of butter, 200g of sugar,
好了,我们先放入200克黄油,200克糖,
three tablespoons of coco powder, sort of lightly heaped.
三勺可可粉,装得不要太满。
And I'm just gonna loosen that with a little boiling water, just to make a little paste.
之后放入一点水,让可可粉变成浆糊状。
So once you mix the chocolate up, let's get that in there and then we'e gonna go in with 3 eggs,
之后把可可放进去,之后放3个鸡蛋,
and 200g of plain four and last but not least,
200克白面粉,此外我们还要放进,
I'm gonna go in with one nice heaped teaspoon, just tap it down,
一勺泡打粉,不要太多,一小勺就可以,
so it's mildly heaped of baking powder. Simple as that.
装得别太满,如此简单。
One thing I forgot was a nice pinch of salt.
忘了放盐。
Okay so I've got the lovely mix here, look at that.
搅拌完成,快看。
What I like to do now is put some almonds in, so a nice handful of almonds in there like that.
之后放入一把杏仁,就像这样。
That's gonna give it a nice bit of texture.
这样口感会很好。
So I've got two of my beautiful springform tins here.
我手上是两个干净的烤盘。
I'm gonna divide this lovely mix by two, straight on to some grease-proof paper.
我要把刚刚弄好的可可酱分别放入两个盘子中,放入里面的防油纸上。
I've just literally cut some grease-proof paper out to fit and then what I'm gonna do is just use,
我其实是裁了两张纸,之后我会用到
my lovely spatula here, just to ease it out to the edge
铲子将它抹均匀,
and of course when it cooks, it will kind of melt a little bit and find its natural base.
上锅融化以后,它会慢慢往四周延伸。
And as soon as you've done that, we are gonna put that straight into the oven.
完成之后,我们把它直接放入烤箱。
So we'll put that in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degree Celsius, which is 350 degree fahrenheit.
烘烤时间为25分钟,温度设定在180度,华氏温度为350。
While that's cooking, it's a perfect time to make a lovely simple chocolate sauce.
在这期间我们要做一个美味简单的巧克力酱。
So I've got 100g of good quality chocolate there, 70% coco solids.
我这里有100克美味巧克力,70%的固体可可。
I'm then gonna go in with 100g of lovely butter, unsalted and that will go in like that.
之后放入100克无盐黄油,像这样放进去。
Then 100g of icing sugar, then just a little swig of milk.
再放入100克糖粉,加入一点点牛奶。
So we wanna melt the chocolate and the butter really gently.
我们要让巧克力和黄油慢慢融化。
So you don't split it. So don't boil the water, just lightly simmer it
不要把它溅得到处都是,底下不要把水烧开,小火温着就可以,
and then don't let the bottom of the bowl touch the boiling water and you'll be absolutely fine.
不要让锅底碰到热水,这样做就万无一失了。
So while that's melting, I'm gonna make some creme chantilly.
趁着这会儿功夫,我们要做一个尚蒂伊鲜奶油。
So 200ml of beautiful double cream, a little cap of natural vanilla extract.
准备200毫升浓奶油,一小勺纯天然香草精。
Just a tiny pinch of icing sugar, lightly whisk that up.
一点点糖粉,搅拌一下。

strawberry-cream-cheese-cake-2.jpg

Now when we are whisking cream, We wanna slightly underwhip it.

搅拌奶油的时候,我们不要搅得太满。
If you whip it perfectly, sometimes when it just sort of sits,
如果太满的话,奶油会变得太稠,
it gets even thicker and that's not what we want.
这不是我们想要的。
So look we're nearly there guys, look. You can see it getting thicker.
快看,这就差不多了,已经变稠了。
Look at that. Okay, we have cream done, the sauce nicely melted.
看见了吗,奶油制作完成,巧克力酱也已经融化了。
Next job is to get some beautiful fruit, any seasonal fruit.
之后我们要准备一些水果,什么应季水果都可以。
Got loads of lovely strawberries there. We got some nice raspberries.
这里有一些草莓和木莓。
These beautiful sponges are in the oven for another 5 minutes,
海绵蛋糕还有五分钟出炉,
when they've cooled down, I'll show you how to put it all together.
等它冷却以后,我会教你怎么把它们整合到一起。
So we have our 2 sponges here cooked, they've cooled down for about 10 minutes.
两个海绵面包就做好了,冷却了差不多有10分钟。
Now, if you want to test that the sponge is actually cooked. go to the thickest part
如果你想看看面包制作得怎么样,选择最厚实的地方,
and put in a lovely cake tester here, absolutely cool, leave it for a second, pull it out.
放入一个蛋糕签,没问题,让它在蛋糕里停留几秒钟,然后拿出来。
If it's clean we're all good. So that's a nice thing. We've let them cool down.
没问题的话我们就继续,之后把它放一边冷却。
I'm gonna unclick the base, take off the little bit of grease-proof paper.
之后把烤盘打开,拿出防油纸。
This is the really fun bit. We've got a nice cake stand here.
之后就是最有趣的部分,把蛋糕放在托盘上。
Then we're gonna go on with a little of our cream.
之后抹上一层奶油。
So just use the pallet knife to take the cream right to the edge,
我们用蛋糕刀把奶油抹平,
and once you've done that, add our fruit layer and then we're gonna get the other sponge here
做完以后,放入一层水果,之后是另一个海绵蛋糕,
and just flip that upside down again. Remove the grease-proof paper,
把它翻过来,拿掉防油纸,
and then I quite like to put a little cream on this side as well, so it's not dry.
我喜欢在这面抹上奶油,这样不会太干。
One two three,beautiful. Chocolate time.
一二三完美,之后放入巧克力。
And I'm just gonna pour the sauce on. As it cools down, this chocolate will get much thicker.
放入巧克力酱,等冷却以后,巧克力会变稠。
So I quite like it when you put it on the top and you just let it go right here over the edge.
我喜欢把巧克力放在上面的样子,巧克力会自己掉下面去。
Just let it sit for a couple of minutes, it will firm up. It will look beautiful.
冷却几分钟让它凝固。
Again, little pin comes out again and we can just kind of like ripple, beautiful little vibes out here.
之后用刚才的蛋糕签在上面弄几道纹,就像波浪一样。
So there you go guys, that is my chocolate surprise cake. Enjoy it, enjoy it!
这就是我们今天的巧克力蛋糕,尽情享受吧!
If you want to find out more about my gorgeous bakeware, then hit the Ibox up there,
如果你想了解我的烘烤装备,请点击上面的按钮,
and if you want anymore chocolate recipes,
如果想了解更多蛋糕食谱,
me and Alfie Deyes made an amazing chocolate cookie recipe that your gonna love.
阿尔菲和我为您制作了超级好吃的巧克力饼干,你一定会喜欢。
Hit the link in the description box. Until next time!Bye guys!
请点击下面的描述链接,下次见朋友们!再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
range [reindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列
v. 排

 
spatula ['spætjulə]

想一想再看

n. 铲(尤指烹饪用铲),压舌片,抹刀

联想记忆
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
remove [ri'mu:v]

想一想再看

v. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁
n. 去除

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
extract ['ekstrækt,iks'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 榨出物,精华,摘录
vt. 拔出,榨出,

联想记忆
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 煎烤鲜美鸡胸肉 2017-07-13
  • 超级好吃的奶酪三明治 2017-07-14
  • 吃着草莓看温网 2017-07-18
  • 烤个不一样的羊肉串 2017-07-20
  • 经典巧克力蛋糕 2017-07-24
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。