手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

我们为什么要擦防晒霜

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's summer! It's time for me and Squeaks to get out our swimsuits, our cool shapes

夏天到了!我和吱吱是时候拿出泳衣,扮个酷造型,
and head outside for some fun in the sun.
走出去享受阳光了。
but I need to make some smart choices before we go outside.
但在出去之前,我要做几个明智的选择。
I need to wear sunscreen because I don't want to end up getting a sunburn
我要擦上防晒霜,因为我不想晒伤。
Squeaks doesn't need to worry about getting a sunburn since he's a robot.
吱吱是机器人,不必担心会晒伤。
but we humans can get a sunburn when we stay out in the sun too long and don't protect our skin
而我们人类不行,在太阳下待的太久却不保护皮肤的话就会晒伤。
even though the rays of the sun feel nice and warm and are important for all kinds of life on Earth.
尽管阳光温暖美好,对地球上的所有生物都很重要。
Some of the rays from the sun's light can actually harm our skin.
但一些光线会损害我们的皮肤。
Now our skin does have something in it that helps to protect it from the harmful rays,
我们的皮肤里有一些物质能保护我们免受有害光线的伤害,
but sometimes like when you're outside all day that's not enough.
但如果你整天待在外面,这种保护就不够用了。
If too many of these rays reach your skin, your skin can become damaged or hurt.
如果你的皮肤接触这种光线过多的话,就会受伤。
When skin becomes damaged, the body does its best to fix it as soon as possible.
当皮肤受伤时,身体会竭尽全力尽快修复它。
It does this by sending more blood to the damaged area,
它会输送更多的血液到损伤处,
which causes the skin there to get pink or red and feel warm when you touch it.
这会使得这块儿的皮肤变粉或变红,你一碰会感觉很暖。
The damaged area can feel really sore and some of the skin can also peel off.
你可能会感觉损伤处疼痛,有些皮肤也会脱落。
And these are all signs of a sunburn.
这些都是晒伤的表现。

防晒霜.jpg

There are lots of things that can affect whether you get a sunburn or not.

有很多因素影响你是否会晒伤。
People with lighter skin, sunburn more easily.
皮肤较浅的人更容易晒伤。
And spending more time outside can also lead to more of a sunburn.
在外面待得时间多的更容易晒伤。
But anyone can get a sunburn.
但任何人都可能会晒伤。
Luckily, there are plenty of different things that we can do to keep from giving one.
幸运的是,我们有很多不同的方法来避免晒伤,
For example, wearing clothes that cover our skin and completely block the sun's light
例如,穿能盖住皮肤、完全遮挡阳光的衣服,
can keep those horrible rays from getting to the skin on our bodies.
能阻止那些可怕的光线落到我们的皮肤上。
and wearing a hat can keep those rays from causing a sunburn on our head.
戴帽子能避免光线带来的头部晒伤。
We can also try to spend less time in the sun when it's raised our brightest.
我们也可以在太阳最旺的时候减少被晒时间。
That's usually between 10:00 in the morning and 4:00 in the afternoon.
这个时间段通常是上午10点到下午4点。
But one of the easiest things that we can do is to wear sunscreen.
但一个最简单的办法就是擦防晒霜。
Sunscreen can be a lotion, a cream or a spray.
防晒霜可能是乳液、面霜或喷雾。
But no matter what kind of sunscreen you use,
但不管你使用什么种类的防晒霜,
it keeps some of the sun's rays from getting to your skin and can help stop a sunburn.
它都能阻挡一些光线落到你的皮肤上,防止皮肤晒伤。
Most sunscreens work by either soaking up those harmful rays, kind of like a sponge,
大多数防晒霜的作用要么是像海绵一样吸收那些有害光线,
or by reflecting them, kind of like a mirror.
要么是像镜子一样反射光线。
Most experts say that you should put sunscreen on at least 10 minutes before you go outside, and you should put on lots of it.
大部分专家说,你应该在出门至少十分钟前擦上防晒霜,并且要擦很多。
It's a good idea to get some help putting on sunscreen,
擦防晒霜是个好主意,
especially in places that are kind of hard-to-reach like all over your back,
特别是在你有点儿难以够到的地方,如背部擦上它。
and pay special attention to places you might not think about,
要特别注意那些你可能想不到的地方,
like your ears, the back to your legs and the back of your neck.
如耳朵,腿背面和脖子后面。
And once you get your sunscreen on, you should make sure you keep it on.
一旦你擦上了防晒霜,就别擦掉。
It's a great idea to take a break every few hours and put on more sunscreen,
最好每隔几小时再擦点儿。
especially if you're running around and getting sweaty
特别是在你到处奔跑变得大汗淋漓后,
or you're swimming at the pool or at the beach.
或在泳池或海边游泳之后,要擦上它。
So enjoy your time in the sun this summer, but don't forget to wear your sunscreen.
好好享受夏日的阳光吧,别忘了擦防晒霜哦。
Thanks for joining us on scishow kids.
感谢收看儿童科学秀。
If you want to keep learning and having fun with squeaks and me,
如果你想继续学习,与我和吱吱一起玩耍,
click the red subscribe button and we'll see you next time, here the fort.
就点击红色订阅键,我们下次再见,在沃斯堡等你哦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
sponge [spʌndʒ]

想一想再看

n. 海绵,海绵状的东西
vt. 用海绵擦拭,

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
affect [ə'fekt]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,作用,感动

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 如何预防碎片划伤 2017-07-11
  • 你知道日食是怎么形成的吗 2017-07-13
  • 动物是怎么伪装惑敌的 2017-07-17
  • 教你制作太阳能热气流塔 2017-07-19
  • 蚯蚓的趣闻 2017-07-21
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。