手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

东京周边旅游

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Who says you can’t enjoy both the traditional and modern things in Tokyo?

谁说在东京不能同时体验传统和现代?
Yanaka-ginza is near the Nippori station in Tokyo, many people transfer through this station to get to Narita airport.
谷中银座离东京的西日暮里站很近,很多人从这里去成田机场。
So, I've arrived in Nippori Station and Yanaka Ginza Street is approximately 3 to 5 minutes away by walk.
我已经到西日暮里站了,去谷中银座步行的话大概3到5分钟。
So, it's already really local and really residential when you get out of the station
所以,一出车站,当地的生活气息就扑面而来了。
so, I'm looking forward to the local shops that are here.
我非常期待这里的本地商店。
When you first arrive, you will see these stairs which are very popular for seeing the sunset.
来了之后你就可以看到这些梯子,这儿是一个非常受欢迎的看日出的地方。
Also this area is very popular for its stray cats.
这儿的流浪猫也很有名。
So I have arrived and that's the sign up there.
我已经到啦,那个就是那个牌子。
Yanaka-Ginza street is a popular shopping street with about 70 small shops and stretching around 170 meters long.
谷中银座街是条非常受欢迎的购物街,有70多家小店,长达170米左右。
This downtown area survived the earthquakes and wars so you can still experience the traditional older feeling of Tokyo.
这个闹市区曾从地震和战争中幸存下来,现在这里仍然可以感受到传统的旧东京。
As you walk along the streets, you can see Japanese people doing their normal everyday shopping and errands,
走在这条街上,你可以看到当地人日常的购物和活动。
so, there's a little bit of everything practical here.
一切都很真实。
This is a great way to see how the locals live and avoid the tourist crowds.
要想感受当地的生活同时避开旅游的人群,来这儿是一个不错的选择。
There are also many goods and souvenirs sold here, so you should also check that out.
这里也卖很多商品和纪念品,记得去逛逛。
So, there's lots of street food here and I think I'm gonna have, I'm gonna have this one behind me.
这儿还有许多街边小吃,我想吃,我想吃我身后的这个。
If you come to Yanaka-Ginza you must try the street food.
来了谷中银座,你一定要尝尝这些小吃。
They try to keep it affordable for the locals, so its all around 100 yen or so.
为了让当地人也能买得起,这些东西差不多都100日元左右。
This is only 30 yen, so cheap. Deep fried potato.
这个只要30日元,好便宜啊。炸得很酥的土豆。
The next shop I went to is this one right here and they sell donuts shaped like a cats tail.
我去的第二家店是那边的那个,他们卖的甜甜圈像猫尾巴。
And they have different flavours like custard, chocolate, red bean and much more.
有不同的口味,有奶油味、巧克力味、红豆味等各种口味儿。
These shops are not only popular with the locals, but also many Japanese celebrities come here.
这些小店不仅在当地人中间很受欢迎,很多日本名人也会来光顾。
So, I was trying to take a photo of this the thing I just got and then it just snapped,
我本想跟我刚买的这个拍张照,结果它就断了,
and I don't know if you guys can see it but it just snapped off and it fell on the ground, oh no.
不知道你们看到没,它刚刚断了,掉地上了,呜呜呜。
but, well, it seems all right, so...
不过,嗯,看上去还是好的,所以……
Looks like tigger, from winnie the pooh, looks like his tail.
看着像《小熊维尼》里的跳跳虎,像是它的尾巴。
These are also some very popular shops on the street.
这些也都是在这条街非常受欢迎的店。
谷中银座

This one has red bean inside and obento that tastes better than your local convenient shops.

这里面是红豆,这儿的便当比你们那儿便利店的好吃。
And don't forget to take a selfie with the cats.
别忘了和猫咪合影。
So now we're going to walk to the next location which is Sendagi .
现在我们要去下一站仙台啦。
So, actually Yanaka-Sendagi-Nezu make up the area called Yanesen which is basically their names combined,
实际上,谷中、仙台、根津合称谷根千地区,其实就是三个地名的组合,
and it's a great traditional local area to take a stroll around。
这里有着浓厚的当地传统的气息,非常适合散步。
I'm kinda lost ...
我好像迷路了……
Found this machine.
发现了一个这样的机器。
If you put 1000 yen inside, you don't know which one you will get, but you will get a prize.
放进去1000日元,你就会得到一个意想不到的奖品。
and there's some really good ones and some booby prizes.
有些非常不错的奖品,也有一些比较鸡肋的。
Since the Edo era this part of Tokyo has been famous for artisan and craftsman.
从江户时代起,东京的这个地方就以手艺闻名。
so you should find some really interesting interesting shops here.
来这儿之后你一定能发现一些非常有趣的小店。
I went to this shop that crafts their own candy, one of the very few who do in Japan nowadays.
我来的这家店做他们自己特有的工艺糖,这种糖现在在日本几乎没人做了。
When you first go in, the walls are lined with hard candy in all shapes and colours.
一走进店里,就会看到墙上有各种各样颜色和形状的硬糖。
You can either buy the pre-made ones,
你可以买一个已经做好的,
or you can get it customize and design it yourself and see them make it right in front of your eyes.
也可以定做一个自己设计的,店员会当面给你做。
There are many animals you can choose from, but they are usually around 1000 yen.
这儿有许多动物的造型供你选择,不过一般要1000日元左右。
and I picked this rabbit and I also picked the pose it did,
我选了这个兔子,也选了它的造型,
and you can also do add ons for special days or special occasions.
特殊的日子或场合你也可以加一些其他元件。
In the Edo period, candy making evolved into a kind of street performance,
在江户时代,糖艺演变为了一种街头表演。
where Candy craftsmen would walk the streets of the city making candy for children on request.
卖糖的手艺人走街串巷,应孩子们的要求给他们做糖。
While you can’t see candy making on Tokyo streets anymore, this shop keeps the tradition alive.
现在东京街头已经见不着这种情形了,但这家店把这个传统延续了下来。
And this was the first time I saw candy being made right in front of my eyes, so it was a pretty cool experience,
这是我第一次亲眼看到现做的糖,这种体验太酷了,
and you can also take their classes and actually make one yourself.
你也可以上他们的课然后自己做。
And why I chose the rabbit is because my favourite animal is the rabbit,
我之所以会选兔子是因为我最喜欢的动物就是兔子,
so, if I could have any pet I wanted, I would chose the rabbit. How about you guys?!
如果我能随便挑一种宠物,我也会选兔子,你们呢?
So I want to show you guys more of the Japan, like the local ...
我想给你们介绍更多日本的东西,比如当地的……
Oh, my gosh, what is that? I haven't seen it in New Zealand. Do you gays know this fruit?
啊,天啦!我在新西兰没见过这种水果。你们知道这是什么水果吗?
So, when you walk these local streets, it's when you see more locals and how everyday life is like in Japan,
所以,走在这些当地人生活的街头,能看到很多当地人,也能更多地体会到当地的日常,
So I think that is really cool because, especially in Tokyo, the everyday lifestyle kind of gets washed away by the big city, the buildings,
我觉得非常棒,因为,尤其在东京,日常的生活方式已逐渐被城市和高楼冲刷掉了,
but if you actually look into the local areas or just the backstreets, you will see a lot of Tokyo's culture and Japan's culture.
但如果你真的走进一些当地人生活的地方或是后街,就能体会到很多东京文化,日本文化。
We have arrived.
我们到啦。
If you ever stop by Nezu, you have to visit Nezu Shrine which is one of Japan's most oldest shrines.
如果你到了根津,一定要看一看根津神社,日本最古老的神社之一。
Alright, let's climb up this stairs.
好了,我们开始爬梯吧。
If you come to Japan, expect to be walking a lot because Japanese walk so much and especially in Tokyo, we walk so much.
如果来日本,你要准备好走很多路,因为日本人经常走路,尤其在东京,我们真的经常走路。
I think there are cats here as well. Oh my gosh, is that a cat?
我觉得这还有猫,天啦,那个是猫吗?
that's is a cat, isn't it? It does have a distinguish face, so it's hard to tell whether it is a cat, or a tiger or a dog.
那是一只猫,是不是?脸部不是很清楚,很难看出来它到底是一只猫,还是一只老虎,也可能是只狗。
Nezu shirine is surrounded by nature, and it has with ponds with carp in it,
根津神社被大自然环抱着,里面有池塘,池塘里有鲤鱼。
and also pathways with small shrines called tori.
还有很多小路,小路旁有名叫“小鸟”的小神龛。
and is a place where the locals often come, so it doesn’t have a touristy feel to it.
当地人也会经常来这里,所以一点儿不会觉得它像一个旅游景点。
This shrine is styled after the famous Toshugu Shrine in Nikko,
这个神社是照着著名的日光东照宫设计的,
so, you don’t have to go far from Tokyo to see something similar.
所以不用跑很远在东京就能看到一个差不多的。
Rather than going to asakusa and being surrounded by lots and lots of other tourists, it's nice to come to this local area to experience the traditonal culture .
与其去游人如织的浅草,来当地体验传统文化也是不错的。
And it's much better than the tourist areas, because you acutally see japanese living their everyday lives here,
而且,这儿比旅游景点好,因为你能亲眼看到日本人生活的日常,
so it gives you a much more fair idea of what Japan is like, even in Tokyo.
对日本是什么样,甚至东京是什么样也会有一个更真切的印象。
So I hope you guys could see more of the local normal everyday life in Japan in this video,
希望大家可以从这个视频了解到更多关于日本的日常生活,
if there was anything you guys found interesting or something you didn’t know about Japan,
如果你们对日本有任何感兴趣或者不了解的地方,
I would love to hear it down below.
希望大家可以在视频下方评论。
And thank you for watching and I will see you in the next video :)
感谢收看,我们下次再见:)

重点单词   查看全部解释    
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
artisan [ɑ:ti'zæn]

想一想再看

n. 工匠,技工

联想记忆
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
distinguish [dis'tiŋgwiʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 区别,辨认,使显著

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
carp [kɑ:p]

想一想再看

n. 鲤鱼 vi. 吹毛求疵

联想记忆
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
request [ri'kwest]

想一想再看

n. 要求,请求
vt. 请求,要求

联想记忆
affordable [ə'fɔ:dəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 支付得起的,不太昂贵的

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。