手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

艾美奖特辑 明星的鼻子

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The regular watch the show will know the we, we have a piece on the show that we've been trying to do for a while.

经常看我们节目的人知道,我们在节目中增加了一个环节,其实我们已经尝试有一段时间了。
It's a piece called Celebrity Noses.
这个环节叫做“明星的鼻子”。
And we tried a couple of times and for various reasons it didn't work and we ran out of time.
我们尝试了几次,但因为各种原因没能成功,而且时间又不够用。
One there was some musical issues, wasn't there, Reggie?
其中一个原因是音乐问题,是不是雷吉?
And the second time we had some graphic problems.
第二次是因为图像问题。
However, we are ready to do it right here, tonight.
但是我们准备今晚继续这个环节。
We had the entire crew in all day on a Sunday.
我们曾在周日召集了所有演员。
And we were here till midnight, going through thoroughly rehearsed. So I am so excited.
之后我们完完整整地进行了排练,直到午夜才结束,所以我现在非常激动。

艾美奖特辑 明星的鼻子

Because last night was the Emmy's, one of the biggest days of the year here in Los Angeles.

因为昨天晚上是艾美奖颁奖典礼,也是洛杉矶年度盛世之一。
And in honor of this occasion, we've decided to prepare a special version,
为了庆祝艾美奖,我们准备了一个特殊节目,
you know, one of my absolutely favourite comedy bits.
这也是我最喜欢的喜剧短剧之一。
I can't believe we're gonna do it tonight.
这个节目我们今天就会播出,我真不敢相信。
Because ladies and gentlemen, I smell a good time, you smell a good time.
女士们先生们,这是我的美好时光,同样也是你们的美好时光。
It's the Emmy Edition of Celebrity Noses!
接下来是艾美奖特辑“明星的鼻子”。
Celebrity Noses, Oh, yeah. Emmy Edition.
“明星的鼻子”,艾美奖特辑。
All right, so here's how the game works.
我来讲一下游戏规则。
So here I have a lot of celebrities. Now We all see celebrities all the time.
我这里有许多名人照片,其实我们无时无刻都在关注他们。
And what, what's... Hold on. What's happened there?
这是,这是什么...等一下,怎么了?
What's up? Camera issue.
怎么回事?摄像问题。
What do you mean? Camera issue.
什么意思?摄像问题。
Right, now I can see, is that it? What's the problem? Is the problem with the...
是什么问题?到底哪里的问题?是不是....
Hold please. OK, well, We haven't got masses...
请等一下。我们没有...
We know quiet the other cameras.
我们有其它摄像设备。
We can do the other camera, can't we? If it's a problem with that camera.
我们能用其它摄影器材对吗,如果是那台摄像器有问题。
It's a camera issue. No, no I can see this is a camera issue.
这是摄像问题。不是,我知道这是摄像问题。
I'm saying, I'm saying we can do it on another camera, can't we?
我是说我们还有其它摄像机,不是吗?
We've got these other cameras. Where are the other cameras?
我们有其它摄像机,其它摄像机在哪?
I can see now. But we can't. That's the only camera that you've got.
我明白了,但是我们没法...我们就只有这一台。
It's a visual piece. You are gonna need it to be closer up.
这台是用来拍特写的。
What about the camera in the.... we've got the cameras in the green room, don't we?
那台摄像机呢,休息间不是有摄像机吗?
What's wrong with it? We can use one of those.
那个怎么了?我们可以用那个啊。
They're in the green room. No, I know they're in the green room. I know they're in the green room.
它们在休息间,不是,我知道摄像机在休息间,这个我知道。
I'm saying can we now bring those cameras?
我说我们现在能把摄像机拿过来吗?
We can bring those cameras, I really want to get on with,
现在把它拿过来,我要继续我们的节目,
we can bring those cameras down here, can't we?
我们现在能不能拿来?
Good idea. Traveling the camera. Right, yeah, it's great. OK. but...are you serious?
好主意,拿摄像机过来,太好了,但你说的是真的?
That's the only camera we've got.
我们就这一台摄像机。
It's the one, the only camera we've got is this one I'm on right now.
现在使的这台就是我们唯一的一台摄像机。
I mean look at that. You can barely see me. It's got to be a....
快看我,你几乎看不见我,它其实是...
I can see you. No, I know you can see me.
我能看见你,不是,我知道你能看见我。
Is there know another camera that we can do it on? There must be another...
我们现在有富余摄像机可用吗?一定有的...
I can't, right, well, what's that, what's that camera?
我没法,那台摄像机怎么了,到底怎么了?
Where's that? Behind you.
摄像机呢?在你后边。
Where? Where is it? Where behind me? I didn't even know.
在哪里?我后边哪里?我不知道啊。
Where is...? Go left. Okay, where? Sorry, my left. Right.
哪里?左边,到底哪里?对不起,我的左边。好
What do you mean? Where?
到底什么意思?到底在哪里?
Warmer, colder, colder, warmer.
暖一些,冷一些,冷一些,暖一些。
I'm not gonna play a game of hotter and colder. Is that the... You can't even see....
别和我玩游戏了,你甚至没法看见...
I can see them. No, but you can... You know what they are.
我能看见,不是这个意思,你当然知道。
I'm gonna do it on that, I'll do on this camera. I'm not gonna not do this this time.
我要把这个进行下去,我要对着摄像机做,我这回一定要成功。
Not gonna not do this. Could you move out? I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry.
一定要成功,您能站到那边去吗?我非常抱歉,非常对不起。
There is a camera. You move out. You just stand over there. Stand over there.
这里有一个摄像机,您站到那边去,站到那边去。
Where is the...Where is it? Right, okay.
在哪里?好了好了。
So if I, is that...this you can see that, right? Can you?
如果我...现在能看见吗?能吗?
I can see you now. OK, I'm gonna stand there. Right, okay.
能看见,好了我站上去。
This is absolutely ridiculous the... I can see you.
这实在太不靠谱了,我能看见你。
Right, okay. I smell a good time. You smell a good time.
好了。这是我的美好时光,同样也是你们的美好时光。
It's time for Celebrity Noses.
接下来是艾美奖特辑“明星的鼻子”。
Celebrity noses oh, yeah, Emmy Edition.
“明星的鼻子”,艾美奖特辑。
This is an absolute. They're all out... We are not gonna have time to get through all of these now.
这简直太...我们现在没时间都说一遍了。
I just wanna get to the Jon Hamm one.
我想重点说一下乔·汉姆的。
Well, shall I do the...Wrap it up now.
我们先来....现在停止。
We all...sorry? Wrap it up now.
什么?现在停止。
Wrap it up? We've just go...We can't...
停止?我们还没...
Now, I'm not even gonna get time to do the Jon. This is ridiculous! Wrap it up now.
我连乔·汉姆都没时间说,不可理喻!现在停止。
Right, all right, we'll come back after the break.
好吧,我们马上回来。
We'll do it another time! We'll be right back!
我们下次再说!马上好来!
Celebrity Noses! Celebrity Noses! Celebrity Noses!
“明星的鼻子”“明星的鼻子”“明星的鼻子”!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
crew [kru:]

想一想再看

n. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员

 
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。