手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

艾伦收到了神奇的高科技礼物

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This is the first week of season 11.

这是第十一季的第一周
I can't believe it has been 11 seasons.
难以置信这都十一季了
It's crazy to me, but, like they say,
对我来说很疯狂 不过 像他们所说的
If you work hard and you make risky investments, you can never retire.
如果你努力工作并且做风险投资 你永远不会退休
You know, part of what I love about this show
你知道 这节目我钟爱的部分
Is that I get to talk to amazing people.
是我能够和一些很神奇的人交流
Like, one of my guests today, her name is diana nyad. She's 64.
就像今天客人中的一位 她的名字是黛安娜·耐德 她已经64岁了

She just became the first person to swim from cuba to florida without a shark cage.

她刚成为第一位 不带任何防鲨笼从古巴游到佛罗里达州的人
Amazing. That's incredible. 64. She swam 110 miles in two days.
叹为观止 难以置信 64岁呢 她在两天内游了110英里
And just to put that in perspective for you,
为了给你们更加清楚的感知
To drive 110 miles in los angeles
在洛杉矶开车行驶110英里
Would take six days. So... That's fast.
需要六天 所以…… 真的很快
I always say that age is just a number.
我总说年龄只是一个数字
You shouldn't--it really should not define who you are.
你不应该 你是谁真的不应该由年龄来定义
And another one of my guests today, simon cowell,
今天另一位客人 西蒙·考威尔
He's 53 years old, and he stays young
他已经53岁了 他通过穿儿童尺码的衣服
By wearing child-sized t-shirts. So good for him. I like that.
来保持年轻 他真棒 我喜欢
I think it's important to do things
我觉得做让你觉得年轻的事情很重要
That make you feel young, but I feel that
不过 我觉得
I'm looking forward, actually, to aging.
我实际上在期待着变老
I want to get older, because there's--
我想变老 因为有……
For example, there's things to look forward to, like applesauce.
举个例子 有一堆值得期盼的事情 比如苹果酱
You can eat it literally whenever you want when you're old.
你简直可以想吃就吃 当你老的时候
Here's something else I'm looking forward to.
我还盼着做一些其他的事情
I was watching tv the other night, and I saw this infomercial.
有一天晚上我在看电视 然后我看到了这个广告
Sit. Relax.
安静的坐下
Ride with an acorn stair lift, the world's leader in stair lifts. That's right.
坐上acorn楼梯升降机 坐在楼梯升降机里的世界领导人 对啦
Don't let limited mobility keep you from going up and down your stairs. Even outside.
不要让行动不便使你 无法上楼下楼 哪怕在室外
The acorn stair lift has a padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
Acorn楼梯升降机有配备坐垫的座位和靠背 争取最大化的舒适
And it even runs during power outages.
即便没电了 它还能运行
And I'm the king of my own castle again.
我再次成为了自己城堡里的王
For your free, no-obligation information, call now.
为了你的自由 无强加的信息 赶紧拨打电话把
See how happy they were? They were happy.
看到他们多开心了吗 他们很开心
They weren't eating applesauce, just happy.
他们也没吃苹果酱 也很开心
And don't get me wrong; i think it's fantastic
别误解我的意思 我觉得拥有这些科技产品很神奇
We have technology for people who need it.
因为有人需要他们
I don't understand, though, why we have to wait until we're older
虽然我不懂 为啥我们非得等老了
to enjoy things like that. So look what I got right here.
才能享受那样的东西 所以看看我搞到了什么
Let's take this bad boy for a ride.
我们就来骑这玩意看看
Does it seat two people? Okay, let's go.
能坐下两个人吗 好了 出发
There it goes. Here I go. Hello. How are you? Yeah.
它在走 我也在走 你好啊 最近咋样 好
Eat your heart out, diana nyad.
伤透心了吧 黛安娜·耐德
Hi. Have I gone four steps yet at all? No?
嗨 我已经走过四层楼梯了吗 没有吗
By the time I get up there, I'll need one of these.
当我到了年纪 我得需要一个这玩意
I'll actually-- I will be that old.
我实际上 我会到那个年纪的
Can you imagine getting to the top and realize you forgot your reading glasses?
你能想象当你到顶了 然后发现自己没带老花镜
Oh, no, I've got to go back down.
噢 不 我得回去了
Oh, I can't. Oh, yes, I can. Yeah, down I go.
噢 不行 噢 好 可以了 耶 我下去了
I'm going to go this way. I was--I had momentum.
我要走这条路 我 我有个势头
Come on, acorn. There we go. All right.
加油 阿科 走勒 好勒
That's a pretty blouse. Nice color on you.
这还挺宽松的 你的衣服真好看
It's like coral or something, isn't it?
看上去像珊瑚 不像吗
You should wear that more often.
你应该经常穿这个
Hi. How are you? This is really great.
嗨 你好吗 感觉好棒
I'd like to thank my guests: Simon cowell, diana nyad.
我想要谢谢我的客人 西蒙·考威尔和黛安娜·耐德
Be kind to one another, everybody.
每个人都该对他人友善
I actually think they sped it up on television.
我真觉得他们在电视上给这玩意加速了
I think-- I feel like the queen of my castle, though.
我想……不过 我感觉是自己城堡里的女王
I really do. Oh. They should put one of these in at universal.
我真这么想的 噢 他们应该把这玩意普遍的按一个
This is really, really fun.
这个真的好好玩
Well, now that I'm almost at the top, Olivia, I think you should make me dance.
好 我现在快到顶了 奥利维亚 我觉得你能使我跳舞

重点单词   查看全部解释    
blouse [blauz]

想一想再看

n. 女衬衫

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
shark [ʃɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鲨鱼
n. 贪婪的人,放高利贷的人,老手

 
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
universal [.ju:ni'və:səl]

想一想再看

adj. 普遍的,通用的,宇宙的,全体的,全世界的

 
acorn ['eikɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 橡实,橡子

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
mobility [məu'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 可动性,变动性,情感不定

联想记忆
limited ['limitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有限的,被限制的
动词limit的过

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。