手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 英国学生科学读本 > 正文

英国学生科学读本(MP3+双语字幕) 第109期:雪中麻雀

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The Sparrow in The Snow

雪中麻雀
He hopped down cheerily into the snow,
勇敢的小灰球赤着脚,
Brave little barefoot Brownie,
欢快地跳下,落进雪里,
As if that were the warmest thing below,
好像脚下是最温暖的东西,
And as cosy as it is downy.
好像绒毛,蓬松又惬意
And his brown little knowing saucy head,
动作让人禁不住想笑,
In a way that was certainly funny,
那灰色小脑袋,顽皮又机灵,
He jerked to one side, as if he had said,
歪到一边,仿佛说的是:
I don’t care though it isn’t sunny!
“我不在乎老天还没放晴!”
I don’t care! I don’t care! he chirped and said,
喳喳叫着:“不在乎!不在乎!”
And he winked his eye so cheery;
眨了眨绯红的眼睛,
"For somebod’s left me some crumbs of bread,
“有人给我留了点面包屑,
So the whole world is not dreary.
这世界就不再冷清!”
And what’s a cold toe, when I have a whole suit"
已经有了一件灰色的大衣,
Of the warmest and best brown feathers?
羽毛暖和,脚冷又算啥?
I don’t care though I have not a shoe to my foot;
没有鞋穿我也不用管,
I’m a bird, sir, for all sorts of weathers.
遇到什么天气,我都不害怕。
"I don’t fly away at the first touch of frost, Like some of your finer-tongued birds;
有些鸟儿,唱歌更动听,可浓霜一来,就没了踪影;
I don’t think everything’s ruined and lost When the wind mutters threatening words.
我却不信一切都将失去,哪怕风儿呢喃着成胁的言语。
I don’t care!" "he chirped;" "I don’t care!" I don’t care!
喳喳叫着:“不在乎!不在乎!
It might be a great deal colder
天气还要转冷吧,那又怎样?
But I am a fellow that knows not fear;
我这家伙,不知什么是害怕,
Old Winter but makes me bolder!"
冬老头儿,只能让我更坚强!”
Ah, plain, little, hardy, brown-coated bird,
啊,平凡而倔强的灰衣小鸟,
Through life I’ll try to remember
你让我一生都不会忘记,
To meet all its storms with a cheerful word
用快乐面对一切风暴,
And like thee to brave my Dccember.
在严冬也要拿出勇气!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
threatening ['θretniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现

 
cheerful ['tʃiəfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 高兴的,快乐的

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
dreary ['driəri]

想一想再看

adj. 沉闷的,令人沮丧的,情绪低落的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。