手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 手把手教你做美味糕点 > 正文

如何制作柠檬磅蛋糕

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi everyone, it's Beth from the Wilton test kitchen.

嗨,大家好,我是来自威尔顿测试厨房的贝丝。
One of my favorite things is when you get an unexpected pop of savory flavor in a dessert.
我最喜欢的一件事情就是在甜点中发现一种令人意想不到的调料。
So like a fresh herb or maybe a savory spice.
例如一种新鲜的香草或者一种美味的香料。
It's so surprising and I love it.
这会让人感到惊喜,我很喜欢这样。
So today I wanna show you a delicious recipe for a pound cake that includes thyme, lemon, and whole grapes.
所以今天我想教给大家如何制作一个美味的磅蛋糕,里面含有百里香、柠檬和整颗葡萄。
Let's get started.
我们开始吧。
I have some grapes here and I'm going to toss them with a little bit of all purpose flour.
我准备好了一些葡萄,然后在葡萄中加入一些中筋面粉。
And I'm doing this so that they don't sink to the bottom of my cake batter.
这样做是为了防止它们沉到蛋糕糊的底部。
I have two and a half cups of all purpose flour and I'm going to add a teaspoon of baking powder,
我们需要两杯半的中筋面粉,加入一茶匙的发酵粉,
half a teaspoon of baking soda, half a teaspoon of salt and a full teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves.
半茶匙小苏打,半茶匙盐和一茶匙新鲜百里香叶子。
Just mix it all up.
把它们全部混合。
Into the mixing bowl, put three sticks of softened butter,
在搅拌碗中放入三条软化的黄油、
one and a half cups of granulated sugar and two teaspoons of lemon zest,
一杯半砂糖和两茶匙柠檬汁,
which is about what you'll get from a big lemon.
该柠檬汁是从大柠檬中获得的。
Mix on low speed until it's light and fluffy.
低速搅拌,直至其变得又轻又松软。
With the mixer running, add the eggs to the bowl one at a time and make sure you mix well after each addition.
边搅拌边加入鸡蛋,每次加入一个,每次加入鸡蛋后要确保混合均匀。
Now that this is good and combined,
现在完全混合了,
begin adding your flour alternately with your sour cream, I have three quarters of a cup of sour cream,
然后交替加入面粉和酸奶油,这里有3/4杯的酸奶油,
so a third of the flour, mix it up, and then add half of your sour cream.
加入1/3杯的面粉,把它们混合起来。然后加入一半现有的酸奶油。
Another third of your flour, and then the rest of your sour cream.
接着再加入1/3杯面粉,然后加入剩下的酸奶油。
And then the rest of your flour.
接着再次加入剩下的面粉。
And that's really all you need, it's gonna be super thick just like a pound cake batter.
这就是需要的所有材料,制作出来会很厚就像一磅蛋糕糊一样。
I love this because you can see all of the little green flecks of thyme
我喜欢这个,因为可以看见百里香的所有绿色碎片
and the smell of the lemon zest is super beautiful.
而且柠檬汁的味道很香。
Now we're just going to fold in our grapes.
现在倒入葡萄。
Just be gentle as you do this, you don't wanna break the grapes.
搅拌时注意好力度,保证好葡萄的完整性。
We're going to bake this cake in an angel food cake pan
现在需要在蛋糕烤盘中烘烤这个蛋糕

如何制作柠檬磅蛋糕

because it's got super easy release because the bottom will come right up.

因为底部向上,所以烤盘中间的部分可以轻易取掉。
But don't forget to spray it for extra insurance.
不要忘记喷洒Bake Easy来避免粘黏。
Just dump it into the pan and then smooth it at the top.
把它倒入烤盘中然后抹平上方。
Move it around.
来回抹一下。
Because this batter is so thick, it won't flow into itself.
因为这个面糊太稠了,所以它自己流不进去。
And then bake this at 325 for 65 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
然后在325华氏度下烘烤65至70分钟,或者烤盘中间的模具可以干净地从蛋糕上面分离出来。
So our cake is totally cooled
蛋糕完全冷却后
and all of the gorgeous ingredients we put into it are what we're going to use to garnishthe outside of it.
所有的优质的材料都是用来装饰蛋糕外面的。
It's going to look very naturally beautiful and give great flavor cues as to what's inside.
外面看起来又自然又漂亮,让人感觉味道一定不错。
So I like to pile some grapes into the center of the cake
我喜欢把一些葡萄堆在蛋糕中间
and a little bit around the front.
还有蛋糕的前面。
Just broke them up into little clusters.
把葡萄分成一些小块。
And then a few sprigs of pretty thyme.
再放上几枝漂亮的百里香。
Cut some lemons very thinly and arrange the slices.
把柠檬切成薄片。
They smell delicious.
它们闻起来真香。
And then to finish it off we're just going to do a very light sprinkling of powdered sugar.
最后,需要撒上少量的糖粉。
I tend to overdo this a lot.
但是,一般我会放多。
So I'm only gonna put the tiniest amount.
所以一般我都会一点点的撒。
And I love the way it looks over the grapes. So pretty.
我喜欢放上葡萄的蛋糕,看起来真漂亮。
This cake smells amazing when it bakes, but it tastes even better, let's dig in.
烘烤时蛋糕闻起来很香,但是吃起来的味道更好,让我们吃掉它吧。
This cake is super buttery and it has subtle undertones of that thyme with a bright burst pop of lemon.
该蛋糕的颜色看起来超级像黄油色,在柠檬的衬托下显得颜色比较浅。
I think you're really gonna love it.
我认为你一定会喜欢的。
If you make it, please let us know.
如果你制作了该款美食,请让我们知道。
And if you like this video, give me a thumbs up,
如果你喜欢该视频,请点赞,
and make sure you subscribe to the channel so you never miss an idea.
请订阅我们的频道,这样你就不会错过任何一个想法了。
I'm Beth, thanks for watching and I'll see you next time. Mmm.
我是贝丝,多谢观看,下次再见。嗯。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 
toss [tɔs]

想一想再看

n. 投掷,震荡
v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器
vi. 下

 
addition [ə'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 增加,附加物,加法

联想记忆
unexpected ['ʌnik'spektid]

想一想再看

adj. 想不到的,意外的

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。