手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

《律师兄弟》主演弗莱德大曝片场趣事

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Congrats on the show. It's so funny.

恭喜节目大获成功 节目很有趣
And you are so good. And the reviews have been amazing. Yeah.
你演的很好 评价也很高 没错
Tell everybody a little bit about the show.
跟大家讲讲关于这部剧的事
The show, Rob Lowe and I play brothers. And he is a big TV star. And he stars for eight years.
这部戏里我和罗伯·劳演一对兄弟 他是个电视明星 戏里演了八年律师
The show's called Grinder. He played a lawyer.
这部剧叫律师兄弟 他演一个律师
It's one of really kind of melodramatic legal drama.
这是一部很夸张的法律剧
So the show ends and he comes back to Boise
这部戏结束之后他回了博伊斯
where because he played a lawyer on TV for eight years he thinks he can be a lawyer in real life.
因为他在戏里演了八年律师他就觉得他在现实生活中也可以做律师

《律师兄弟》主演大曝片场趣事

And I'm the only one that thinks that's a terrible idea.

我是唯一一个觉得这想法不靠谱的人
And everyone else thinks that's just great.
别的人都觉得可以
And now I met Rob Lowe at the Emmys and was immediately struck by quite how much
我在艾美奖颁奖现场见过他 很快就被他征服了
he's like a perfect species
他简直是个完美的人
Everything about him I just want to embrace.
他的一切我都喜欢
It's like whoever designed action man met Rob Lowe and just did his face. He's the coolest guy.
他就像是一个整过容的机器人 他是我见过最帅的人
I don't want to hear that. I don't want to hear that.
我不想听 我不想听
He can't be nice as well. He's got to have either or.
他不可能长得又帅 性格又好 他只能选一个
It's horrifying. Tell me the truth. I'm looking for flaws.
太可怕了 告诉我们他的真面目 我在他身上找不到缺点
All I want to do is be his best friends, James.
我只想做他最好的朋友 詹姆斯
I really think we can be really, really close.
我真的觉得我们可以很亲密
I just want it to happen. Yeah, me too.
我真的这么期待着 嗯我也是
We were working and I got a knock at my door and it was his assistant.
我们那天在工作 突然他的助理来敲我的门
And he's like...Doesn't even knock on his own door. No! No! He waits.
他——没敲他自己的门 没有 他在等我
So he says Rob wants to know if you feel like to join him in his a trailer for a cigar.
他说罗伯问我想不想去他车里抽根烟
And I'm like Oh, my god. It's happening.
我就想 天哪 真的发生了
We're going to be friends. We're going to be the best...
我们要成为朋友了 我们要做最好的……
I'm like, yeah, I'll be right there.
我就说 好的 马上去
And they close the door and I'm thinking—I haven't been single in a long time.
他们关了门 我就想——我不是单身很久了
So I've been married. I was thinking how long do I wait.
我结婚了 我在考虑我等多久再去
I don't want to go right away but I don't want to be standoffish?
我不想去的太早 显得很傻 也不想去的太晚 显得没礼貌
How long do you wait? How long do you keep him waiting?
你等多久 你让他等多久
I just straight in. I'll do whatever you want.
我直接去 我把你想做的都做了
What do you want me to do with this?
你想让我做什么
I'll smoke it. Do whatever you want. Do whatever you want. You're a perfect man.
抽烟 想做什么就去做 你是个完美的人
Hold me in a way that my father never did.
像我爸都没抱过那样抱着我
You're a real open book. You made yourself very vulnerable.
你太直白了 你这样是要吃亏的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆
melodramatic [,melədrə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 情节剧的;戏剧似的;夸张的

 
vulnerable ['vʌlnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的

联想记忆
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 
species ['spi:ʃiz]

想一想再看

n. (单复同)物种,种类

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
embrace [im'breis]

想一想再看

v. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉
n. 拥抱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。