手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

恶作剧疯狂恶搞

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now I was looking—Really about you before, Jeremy?

杰瑞米 我看过你的资料
You come from a very small town in Britain. And I had never heard it before.
上面说你来自英国一个小镇 那个地方我从来都没听说过
You never heard of Gamlingay? No. Really?
你从来没听过甘布林格吗 没有 真的吗
Gamlingay is what it's called... I'm sure there are too many jokes.
那个地方叫甘布林格(同性恋赌徒)啊……应该是个有故事的地方
Where is it and how many people live there?
那个镇在哪 有多少人住在那
It is like an hour north of London. But it is very small.
伦敦往北开一个小时就到了 那个镇很小
I mean you're from High Wickham, right?
你来自高威克姆是吧
I'm from High Wickham, yeah. But I'm not sure...It is tiny.
对 但我不敢肯定……是 它很小
How come British towns always have two names?
为什么英国的小镇都有两个名字

恶作剧疯狂恶搞

Well, they don't always. Gamlingay and High Wickham. Yeah.

也不是都有两个 甘布林格和威克姆 是的
But there is no low Wickham. That all makes no sense.
就没有低威克姆 我也不知道为啥
I have lived there almost my whole life. High Wickham. There is no low Wickham there. Painfully ordinary place.
我大半辈子都生活在那 高威克姆 确实没有低威克姆 这是个普通的不能再普通的地方
Gamlingay is the same. You know it is not a huge amount to do around there
甘布林格也是 在那什么玩的都没有
kind of growing up there as kids, there is not a lot of places to cause trouble.
我小时候是在那长大的 基本没什么惹麻烦的机会
I was telling people such a story.
给大家讲个故事吧
I mean one time, you know we used to do a lot of practical jokes
有一次 你知道我们以前会搞很多恶作剧的嘛
but one that really back fired happened about three or four, pretty four or five years ago now
有一次差点引火上身 那是大概三四年 应该是四五年前吧
where we thought we had set up a swingers club in the village.
我们在镇上成立了一个换妻俱乐部
OK. OK. All right.
好的 会玩 厉害 继续
Yeah. So we sneak out after dark, we put up signs around the village.
天黑以后 我们偷偷溜出去 在镇上到处贴传单
Gamlingay adult diners club. And we made the email address.
甘布林格的成人游戏俱乐部 还有一行不起眼的邮箱地址
And we put it up every night.
我们每天晚上都出去贴
The next day we start getting responses. Oh, really?
第二天我们就开始收到回复 哇 真的
This is where it started going wrong.
然后就出事儿了
People are sending photos. And we're getting a lot.
他们还发了照片 我们收到很多照片
From people whom you know in the town? They were hungry for this.
都是镇上的你认识的人 他们特别迫不及待
And I grew up there, there is only 1,000 people. I know everyone. Oh, no.
我在那长大 镇上的居民只有1000个人 每个人我都认识 我去
These are my friends' parents and my old teachers. I was so scared. Yes.
里面有我朋友的父母 还有我以前的老师 吓死我了
That my own parents were going to—that I had to take it down.
连我爸妈都——我不得不把广告撤下来
I mean it is an elaborate prank.
这个恶作剧可以说策划地十分完美了
Just the hard work of sexing up an email address.
难的是要把那个邮箱地址页面弄得很性感
We went back to throwing toilet paper at houses.
我们回去就把那些传单当厕纸扔了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
elaborate [i'læbəreit]

想一想再看

adj. 精细的,详尽的,精心的
v. 详细地

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。