手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

跟意大利大厨学做家常披萨

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi lovely people of Food Tube.

美食频道的小伙伴儿们,大家好
I am in Gozo, beautiful Gozo.
我现在在戈佐岛,漂亮的戈佐岛
It's an island next to Malta.
这个岛就在马耳他岛的旁边,是的
Yes! I'm gonna celebrate this beautiful island,
没错,为了庆祝这个漂亮的小岛
I'm gonna make my own homemade pizza - classic margherita.
我准备做一个家常披萨-经典的玛格丽塔披萨
So simple, so easy. The world love Pizza.
超级简单、超级容易上手,全世界都爱披萨
Why you should go buy? Make your own.
为什么要花钱买呢?自己做不就好了
It's cheap and easy and it is delicious!
又便宜,又简单,还好吃!
Let me show you how.
让我来告诉你怎么做
A bowl, 500g of strong flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, sachet of 7g of dried yeast,
一个碗,500g高筋面粉,1茶匙盐,一袋7g的发酵粉
then you have here 325ml of warm water.
准备325ml的温水
Straight in.
直接倒进去
Mix it Now can you see the salt on here? I'm gonna mix it, the salt with the flour.
搅拌,看见这上面的盐了吗?把盐和面粉混合
The yeast goes inside then you mix it.
把发酵粉溶液倒进去,搅拌
What is it about making pizza? It's fantastico!
做披萨怎么了?很棒啊
Turn it down, move the spoon, then start to mix it.
倒出来,把勺子放一边儿,开始和面
Fantastico! This stage I need a little bit of flour, just a little bit.
太棒了,这个时候我需要一点儿面粉,一点儿就可以了
Put it on top.
把面粉撒在上面
This is the way you clean your hands.
洗手就得这么洗
I love making pizza!
我爱做披萨
You gather all together and that.
把所有的碎面都揉到一起
With the palm of your hand in one side, you're holding for the other one,
用手掌抓住面的一头,另一只手扶着面
you pull it and you fold it, you pull it and you fold it and you carry on doing that, ok?
拉长,折回来,拉长,折回来,反复拉,反复折,好吗
Then you get the other side, pull it and you fold it.
换一头,继续拉,继续折
Now the dough is ready!
现在面团就准备好了
Get the flour, just roll it a little bit.
撒点儿面粉,稍微滚一下
Get a knife, you do one, two, three and four.
拿把刀,切成一、二、三、四段
It's about, 150g.
切成差不多150g
Roll it, roll it.
揉一下,揉一下
Now you've got four beautiful portions of dough.
四个漂亮的面团就准备好了
Now I'm gonna proof the dough.
现在准备发面
First, we need a little bit of semolina.
首先,放点儿粗粒小麦粉
If you don't have semolina use breadcrumbs, it works fantastic.
没有粗粒小面粉的话用面包屑也可以,效果都非常棒
This is what I used to do.
我就是这么做的
I'm gonna proof it.
准备发面了
What is proofing? Yeast is alive.
什么是发面?酵母菌还是活的
Soon as it touch water, start to move it.
它一接触水就会动起来
Soon as it touch the flour, starts to feed.
一接触到面粉就开始进食了
They create air.
它们会释放空气出来
Oxygen goes bubbling like oooooh.
氧气就会像泡泡一样噗噗地冒出来
And it goes boobooboobooboo, double the size.
结果就会噗噗噗噗,面团就会变两倍大
Because they are happy!
因为它们开心呀
But then, (sigh) they rested.
但之后呢,它们就会休息了
They become very elastic, you can stretch them nice, I don't mind.
就会变得非常松软,可以拉很长,我不介意的
pizza

Put a little flour on top, put a damp cloth on and let it proof for at least two hours.

在顶上撒点儿面粉,用一块潮湿的布盖着,让它发至少2个小时
Here they are!
来了
Bam bam bam bam!
当当当当
Flour. Look at that!
撒面粉,看看
They double the size.
它们都胖了一倍
Press it and turn them around again, pick him up.
压一压,翻过来,拉起来
Look at that! Ok.
你看看,好了
Now there is a little hole here.
现在这儿有个洞
Don't try to stick it, try to take it from the sides of the pizza, put them on the middle.
不要去戳它,从边儿上揪点儿面填在这中间,
Then with your finger, just press it.
用手指按一按
This is really fantastic.
太漂亮了
Stop! We get nice tomato, or Passata will do.
好了,我们这儿有美美的番茄,没有的话番茄酱也可以
Or this particular one I've flavoured with the garlic, it's easy.
这个番茄泥我是用大蒜调过味的,很简单
Start from the middle, you do not need too much tomato.
从中间开始往外匀,不需要特别多的西红柿
Drizzle with some little olive oil.
倒点儿橄榄油
It help to flavour the pizza.
披萨的风味会更浓
Little bit of salt.
一点儿盐
When you reach the stage to make the classic margherita,
做经典的玛格丽特披萨的时候
you need Parmesan cheese.
我们要选用帕尔马干酪
This will be so delicious.
放这个也会变超好吃
Nice mozzarella.
美美的意大利干酪
For each pizza you need about 50g of mozzarella.
一份披萨的话大约需要50g的意大利干酪
Just break with your hands, it's so good.
用手掰成小份,太香了
Basil, break it.
罗勒,撕成一小片儿一小片的
Yes, with a nice drizzle of olive oil again.
好的,再滴点儿橄榄油
Pallet, here.
披萨铲,放在这儿
Little semolina on the pallet.
撒点儿粗粒小麦粉在铲子上
Don't be afraid, readjust it.
不用担心,调整一下
Now a miracle will happen. Yes!
见证奇迹的时刻就要到了,嗯
This is very rustic!
乡村式烤法
Oh yes!
噢耶
This is what I call a pizza.
这才是我眼中的披萨
Look at that!
你看看
The perfect pizza!
不能更赞的披萨
The tomato, the basil on top, the cheese, the Gozo olive oil.
西红柿,罗勒,干酪,戈佐岛的橄榄油
Gozo I love you.
戈佐岛,我爱你
You can put salami, you can put preserved vegetable,
你也可以放意大利腊肠,放榨菜
make your own, it's ever so easy.
随便放,一点儿也不难
If you want to see me make all more, fantastic dish
如果你想看更多的美食视频
don't forget Food Tube channel subscribe!
不要忘了订阅美食频道
It is free.
免费的哟
Let's cook it all together, it's enjoyable.
让我们一起下厨,下厨有很多乐趣的
I made for you fantastic margherita pizza.
我给大家做了巨好吃的玛格丽特披萨
You know what, Paul the cameraman is looking at me, he's gonna nearly fall.
你知道吗,摄影师保罗现在正看着我呢,他差点儿就要摔地上了
Bye! I'm gonna eat my pizza, I'm gonna eat my pizza!!
再见,我去吃我的披萨了,我要吃我的披萨了
Oh Yes! Mmm Mmm Mmm! Bye!
啊,好吃,嗯嗯嗯,拜
Thank you for watching my video Food Tubers.
感谢大家收看我的视频
This recipe was adapted from my book - Let's Cook Italian.
这期的食谱我那本《一起来做意大利菜》里有
Please take a look, you will love it.
请大家去看看,你一定会喜欢的
And keep watching Food Tube channel.
请大家继续关注美食频道
Subscribe - It is free and enjoyable!
记得订阅,免费又有趣噢
Let's cook all year round together!
让我们一年四季都一起下厨吧
I love you all. Bye!
爱你们,拜

重点单词   查看全部解释    
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
elastic [i'læstik]

想一想再看

adj. 有弹性的,灵活的,可变的
n. 橡皮

联想记忆
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 培根三明治之战 2017-09-01
  • 简单易学的卡布纳拉意大利面 2017-09-05
  • 开胃爽口的素辣豆汤 2017-09-11
  • 地中海辣酱烤鸡 2017-09-13
  • 轻松咖喱鱼 2017-09-15
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。