手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 手把手教你做美味糕点 > 正文

如何融化糖果酱

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey guys, it's a Ro.

嗨,大家好,我是罗。
I wanted to make a video because I got so many questions about the Candy Melts,
我收到了很多有关糖果酱的问题,所以我制作了一个视频,
that I use on my show nerdy nummies.
我用到了怪咖烹饪手册。
I have been using Candy Melts for many years
我使用糖果酱已经很多年了,
and here are a few from my personal collection
这里有一些是我的个人收藏,
and I wanted to give you some more information about them.
我想告诉你更多它们的信息。
The first thing that you should know,
你应该知道的第一件事情是,
are that Candy Melts come in a ton of different colors, way more colors and I have here.
糖果酱可以有各种各样的颜色,比我这里放着的多很多。
These are just ones that I had handy,
现在我手边有这些颜色,
for example we've got pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, brown and I have some white,
例如我们有粉色、红色、橙色、黄色、绿色、蓝色、棕色,我还有一些白色的,
but I don't know where I put them right now.
但是我不知道现在把白色的放在哪里了。
The second thing you should know about Candy Melts is they come in a bunch of different flavors
第二件事情是糖果酱有各种口味,
and again these are not all them, these are just the ones I had on hand and there so good.
这里的口味也只有一部分,现在我手边有这些口味,这些口味很不错。
This one's my favorite, this is gingerbread.
这个是我最喜欢的,这个是姜饼口味的。
You guys know that gingerbread is one of my favorite all-time favorite cookies.
你们知道姜饼是我最喜欢的饼干之一。
I love this flavor and then we've got pumpkin spice
我喜欢这种口味,我们还有南瓜口味的
and these ones are really good for the holidays.
这些口味很适合假期。
Then we've got S'mores, Coco-mint, this one is real fresh, peanut butter and marshmallows.
我们有果塔饼干、可可薄荷口味的,这个口味儿很清新,还有花生酱和棉花糖口味的。
You guys may recognize this, we just used it recently because we made Baymax Cookie Pops
你们可能认识这个,因为我们刚用它制作了大白饼干棒棒糖
and we dipped them in marshmallow melts, and red melts to make our little cookie.
我们把棒棒糖浸泡在棉花糖果酱和红色糖果酱中制作的小饼干。
One of the most frequently asked questions I get when I'm making cake pops or our cookie pops
制作蛋糕棒棒糖或者饼干棒棒糖时经常被问到的问题之一
is how do I get my candy melts to be as smooth as yours
是如何让自己制作的糖果酱和我制作的一样光滑
because when I'm making them their little too thick or clumpy
因为我制作的时候会有一点粘稠或者有一些小块
and that is a really good question
所以这是个很好的问题
and it's something I've actually never answered before
这是我以前从未回答过的问题
so I'm gonna show you how to do it.
我来告诉你怎么做。
Now want to get a perfectly dipped desert pop the first thing your gonna do is heat up your Candy Melts.
我们想要制作出完美的蘸糖棒棒糖,第一件事就是需要加热糖果酱。
I'm using some red ones and you can either do them in the microwave
我用到了红色糖果酱,你也可以在微波炉里面加热
or I'm using a little melting pot that I got over here.
我用的是这里的坩埚。
You just turn on the heat, and heat them up.
你只需要打开加热按钮,把它们加热。
Once your Candy Melts are heated sometimes they're a little bit thick,
糖果酱加热之后,有时会有点粘稠,
and my tip is to add a little vegetable oil or some oil flakes
我的建议是加一点植物油或者油片
and I didn't know about these for a few years.
几年以来我都不知道这些。
I went a few years making cake pops and cookie pops without knowing that these existed.
我制作蛋糕棒棒糖和饼干棒棒糖几年,却不知道这些的存在。
This changed my baking life let's just say that.
可以说这些改变了我的烘焙生涯。

如何融化糖果酱

Are candies are heated upas you can see and it is really thick,

这些糖果是加热后的,你可以看到它真的很粘稠,
look at that really thick.
看这些很粘稠。
I'm going to show you the difference,
我告诉你们区别在哪里,
so first we're going to dip a little cake pop right into the melts,
首先,我们把蛋糕棒棒糖蘸入糖果酱中,
its a little weird, but we still love him, its okay.
有点奇怪,但是我们仍然很喜欢它。
It's still yummy and then we're going to add a little bit of oil flakes
还是很美味的,接着我们加入一点油片
and I like add them just a little bit at a time
我喜欢每次加入一点,
a sprinkle a few in and what this does is it thins out the consistency
撒入一点,这样会使粘度变稀
and makes it a little bit smoother and easier to work with
这样会更加光滑也更容易制作
and if you accidentally make it too thin it becomes really watery, really thin, that's okay
如果你不小心把它们弄得太稀,这样水分很多,也是可以的
because you can just add some more Candy Melts to it
因为你可以加入更多的糖果酱
and it will thicken it up again.
然后它又会变稠。
Alrgiht look at that, much thinner. Ohh, ohh, nice.
好了,看看,稀了很多,好了,很好。
Now we are going to take our second pop, dip them in
拿出第二个棒棒糖,蘸入糖果酱中
and let the excess drip off, oh, that's so smooth, look at that
让多余的糖果酱滴下来,哦,太光滑了,看啊
and that makes it a lot smoother and easier to work with.
这样它更加光滑也容易加工。
Another fun fact about Candy Melts is they can set at room temperature,
另一件有关糖果酱有趣的事实是它们可以在室温下凝固
so if you leave them out they will completely set
如果你把它们放在这里,就可以完全凝固
and if you want to set a little quicker you can put them in the fridge.
如果你想快速地凝固那么可以把它们放进冰箱中。
They are refrigerator safe too.
在冰箱中也可以很好的凝固。
Another question I've been getting is what do you do with all of the extra candy melts?
我被问道的另外一个问题是如何处理多余的糖果酱?
Do you throw it away? Can you use it again?
你把它们扔掉了?可以再次使用吗?
And the answer is no I don't throw it away
我的回答是没有,我没有把它们扔掉
and yes you can reuse it
是的,你可以再次使用它
because candy melts are reheatable
因为糖果酱可以再次加热
and that's one of the things I really really like about them,
这是我喜欢它们的原因之一,
so what I do is a remove it from the heat,
我需要做的是把它们从坩埚倒出来,
let it completely set and then I like to break it apart into small pieces
让它们完全凝固,然后把它们弄成小块
and store in a tight plastic bag
接着储存在密封的塑料袋中
and you can store at room temperature you can put in your cupboard
你可以在室温下储存,把它放进柜子中
and whenever you do another project you can just use it again
当你制作另外一款美食时就可以再次使用了
you can use Candy Melts to make so many different kinds of treat
你可以使用糖果酱制作许多不同种类的美食
over the years I have made a cake pops, cookie pops, rice crispy pops, candy molds
这些年来我制作了蛋糕棒棒糖、饼干棒棒糖、脆香米棒棒糖、糖果模具
and I have even traced out cute little shapes on the top of wax paper
我甚至在蜡纸上制作出了可爱的小形状
and place them on top of cupcakes, cookies and cakes
然后把它们放在纸杯蛋糕、饼干和蛋糕上面
you can also drizzle them over fruit or pretzels,
也可以洒在水果或者椒盐脆饼干上面,
I've done that too.
我也这样做过。
Alright, I hope you guys found this video helpful about Candy Melts.
好了,我希望有关糖果酱的这个视频可以帮到你。
I'll be making more videos in the future thanks for watching. Bye bye.
将来我会制作更多的视频,谢谢观看。再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spice [spais]

想一想再看

n. 药料,香料,情趣
vt. 用香料调味

联想记忆
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
refrigerator [ri'fridʒə.reitə]

想一想再看

n. 冰箱

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
temperature ['tempritʃə(r)]

想一想再看

n. 温度,气温,体温,发烧

 
thicken ['θikən]

想一想再看

v. 变浓,使 ... 厚,变为复杂

 
remove [ri'mu:v]

想一想再看

v. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁
n. 去除

联想记忆
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
wax [wæks]

想一想再看

n. 蜡,蜂蜡
vt. (用蜡)涂

 
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。