手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 木偶奇遇记 > 正文

木偶奇遇记(MP3+中英字幕) 第161期:匹诺曹梦想成真(7)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"Very bad, my Marionette," answered the Farmer, "very bad. If you have no penny, I have no milk."

“太糟糕了,我的木偶,”农民回答说,“太糟糕了,你一分钱也没有,那我就没有牛奶给你。”
"Too bad," said Pinocchio and started to go. "Wait a moment," said Farmer John.
“ 太糟糕了。”皮诺乔说着就要走。“等一等,”农民说道
"Perhaps we can come to terms. Do you know how to draw water from a well?" "I can try."
“也许咱们可以商量商量。你知道怎么从井里打水吗?”“我可以试试。”
"Then go to that well you see yonder and draw one hundred bucketfuls of water." "Very well."
“那么,你去那边的井抽上来一百桶水。”“很好。”
"After you have finished, I shall give you a glass of warm sweet milk." "I am satisfied."
“等你完成,我就给你一杯牛奶。”“好。”
Farmer John took the Marionette to the well and showed him how to draw the water.
农民约翰把木偶领到井边,教他怎么打水。
Pinocchio set to work as well as he knew how,
皮诺乔一学会就开始干起活来,
but long before he had pulled up the one hundred buckets, he was tired out and dripping with perspiration.
可他还没把一百桶水提上来,就已经精疲力尽,全身汗湿了。
He had never worked so hard in his life.
他有生以来还没这么劳累过。
"Until today," said the Farmer, "my donkey has drawn the water for me, but now that poor animal is dying."
“直到今天,打水都是我的驴子做的,可现在这头可怜的牲口要死了。”农民说到。
"Will you take me to see him?" said Pinocchio. "Gladly."
“您带我去看看它行吗?”“乐意之极。”
As soon as Pinocchio went into the stable, he spied a little Donkey lying on a bed of straw in the corner of the stable.
皮诺乔一走进驴棚,就看见一头小驴子直挺挺躺在角落的干草堆上。
He was worn out from hunger and too much work.
他被饥饿和过度劳累弄的疲惫不堪。
After looking at him a long time, he said to himself: "I know that Donkey! I have seen him before."
皮诺乔看了它很久,心想道:“我认识这头驴子!我之前见过它。”
And bending low over him, he asked: "Who are you?"
他弯下腰问它说:“你是谁?”


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。