手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

记忆中的美食 蛤蜊意面

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys I hope you're really really well.

大家好,希望你们都过得好好哒
So me and the Hotpoint gang reached out to you
我和Hotpoint联手,想从你们那里
for your most precious food memories
征集一些最珍贵的美食回忆
and you gave us such an amazing response.
得到了大家非常棒的回复
Click the link go over to the hub,
点击链接可以查看我们的合辑
there's a competition where you could win a whole load of Hotpoint equipment.
我们搞了一个比赛,参赛者有机会获得一系列由Hotpoint赠送的厨具噢
Of all the food memories that you've given us
在大家寄来的这些美食回忆中,
I'm gonna show you one that really appealed to me.
我准备跟大家分享一下一份特别吸引我的回忆
This is Amanda,
这位是Amanda。
she had a fantastic time in Milan when she was younger
她年轻的时候曾经在米兰度过了一段美妙的时光
and there was one dish that she loved so much, Linguine Vongole.
有一道菜是她尤其喜欢的,那就是蛤蜊意面
White wine, parsley, garlic and clams.
白葡萄酒、西芹、姜和蛤蚌
It's an absolute belter of a dish.
绝对是料理之王
So Amanda, Linguine Vongole.
那,Amanda, 蛤蜊意面是吧
Paint us a picture.
给我们讲一下你的故事呗
I was 21, just graduated from college
那时我21岁,刚刚大学毕业
and wanted to be a fashion designer,
我想成为一名服装设计师
so got on a plane with my portfolio and a couple of friends
所以我就带着行李跟几个朋友登上了飞机
and we flew out to Milan to get a job.
我们飞去了米兰找工作
Are these the two fellas that you went with?
你就是跟他们一起去的是吗
This is one of them this is my lovely friend Clive yeah and David yeah.
有他,这是我的好朋友,Clive,这是David,嗯
It was good fun.
我们玩得很开心
We were just eating in cheap cheap pasta restaurants
那时我们都是去最最便宜的意大利面餐厅吃饭
and discovered this dish one day.
有一天我们就发现了这道菜
I think I was quite brave to eat it
我胆子很大,就吃了
because in 1989 British people didn't really eat shells or shellfish.
因为1989年,英国人还不怎么吃贝类
You know you're not supposed to eat the shells?
你知道你不应该吃贝壳的是吧
You push them to the side.
你把它们夹到一边了吧
I bet you they're nice to suck the garlic out.
我敢说,把蒜吸出来的感觉还是很棒的
Have you had success cooking this at home since?
从那以后你在家有做成功过吗
You know what I've tried, I ended up using tinned clams
你知道吗,我试过了,但我用的是罐头蛤蜊
Right, never gonna work. Never gonna work.
嗯。用那个绝对不行的,绝对不行
What would it mean to you if you could legitimately cook this dish at home for your friends and family
如果你能够自己在家做给家人吃,做给朋友吃,这对你来说会是不是很有意义
I'd be very proud of myself,
那我会感到非常自豪
hopefully through the dish they would feel the fun of my youth.
说不定还能找回青春的感觉
Vongole night at Amanda's. Nice
阿曼达家的蛤蜊之夜,那感情好啊
Okay have a look at these ingredients here.
好了,看看我们准备的食材吧
In Italy you want to be cooking with lovely northern Italian white wine.
在意大利的话,下厨的时候一定要用意大利北部产的白葡萄酒
Now we've done loads of research,
我们已经做了很多调查
we've spoken to restaurants all through Milan
我们已经咨询过米兰各大餐厅了
and this is pretty much how it is.
这道菜差不多要这样做
Let's get the pasta in, you want the water boiling,
我们把意大利面放进去,一定要把水烧开
season it up and then I like to get a little basket weave going.
放点儿调料,接下来我喜欢用编篮子的顺序把它放进去
Have you ever done a little basket weave?
你那样放过吗
Hold that.
拿着
ggeege

I like it to go...yeah.

我喜欢这样放……
That was great.
还可以啦
I'm sure I've done it better at home.
我敢打赌,我在家里放得好点儿
Yeah! I think you might have done it better at home.
嗯,我也觉得你在家里放得应该漂亮点儿
Moving on.
继续
One garlic clove per person, have a little chop up there.
一个人的话一瓣蒜就好了,切成蒜末
With the parsley when I've seen Nonna's cook this they use the stalks.
西芹的话,老一辈儿的人喜欢用芹菜秆
Stalks if they're finely sliced are very sweet, yeah
芹菜秆切很碎的话会有点儿甜味儿,没错
and nice texture, crunchy.
口感也不错,很生脆
These are Italian clams we've flown these in.
这些是意大利的蛤蜊,我们已经洗过了
These are the exact same clams.
这些蛤蜊都是一模一样那大的
I recognise them!
我认识蛤蜊
Have you got a local fishmonger near you? Yeah.
你家附近有当地的鱼贩子吗?有
So what you need to do is flirt with him.
你要做的就是跟他调情
You have to flirt with your fishmonger and your butcher.
一定要跟卖鱼的和卖肉的搞好关系
Can you notice they're quite heavy?
你有没有注意到这些蛤蜊都很有分量
So that means that they're full of water
这就意味着它们身体里都是水
The meat is extra, It's all about the juice.
蛤蜊的肉还在其次,最主要的就是里面的汁儿
Let's get the pan on a high heat,
我们先开大火
now I'm using the lovely Hotpoint gas hob here
我现在用的是Hotpoint家的燃气灶
so it gives you really even heat distribution.
这个灶能够让火势分布非常均匀
Go in with the olive oil right, garlic, chili,
倒橄榄油好吧,下蒜、辣椒
some people try and use fresh chili well that's not so classic.
有些人想用新鲜的辣椒,但那种做法就不正宗了
We're going to give it a little agitation.
我们稍微晃动一下
The minute it starts to colour, then we go in with your Vongole.
炒变色之后,马上下你的蛤蜊
Give it a little shake and then some of your wine. Wheey!
稍微颠一下锅,再倒点儿白葡萄酒。耶
Just a splash not much not much at all,
稍微倒点儿就好了,不要倒太多,千万不要倒太多
and then those little clams are gonna be popping and popping
接下来,盖上盖子,那些小蛤蜊就会噼里啪啦地爆开
and the juice will come out
汁儿就出来了
and they're cooked when they're open.
爆开就表示熟了
Can I ask you one thing about the olive oil,
我能不能问一个关于橄榄油的问题
I usually cook in coconut oil now. No! No?
我现在经常用的是椰子油!当然不行啦!不行吗?
Because literally Italy will come to you and they will put you in jail.
因为老实说,意大利人会来把你送进大狱里去的
Okay. No!
好吧,不要用椰子油
That's starting to take me back, I'm feeling younger already. Yeah?
看到这个感觉自己已经穿越了,感觉自己又回到了年轻时代,是嘛
So we're gonna try the pasta. It's still got a bite to it.
我们尝一尝意大利面,稍微还是有点儿劲
Go in now we're gonna go in. Okay
现在就可以下锅了,下意大利面。好的
straight in no draining. No draining
直接放,不用沥水,不用
We're gonna go in with the parsley
这个时候把西芹也放进去
toss it around, then you add a little oil at the end.
晃均匀,最后再放点儿橄榄油
What will happen is the liquid and the oil will boil together and then become one
接下来,汤汁和油就会一起煮,并且会结合到一起
and when it becomes one it's like a cream.
那个时候就会变成奶油一样的东西
Can you see it coming together?
看见了吗,已经融到一起了
Wow! So your very own Linguine Vongole.
哇!这就是你的独家蛤蜊意面
Look at the juice! Wooooooh!
看这汤汁!哇啊啊啊啊!
Little parsley. Delicious!
再来点儿西芹。好有食欲啊!
And a little extra virgin oil just to finish.
最后再来点儿橄榄油
Oh my gosh. Sweet and juicy.
天啦。香甜多汁
It is like being back there the first time
感觉已经回到了第一次吃这个面的时候
and it's been amazing to see what the quantities look like.
见证这个过程简直太棒了
Too much of any one thing just completely ruin it.
什么配料放多了都会把它搞砸
I'm gonna do it. It's been amazing.
我一定会做的,棒极了
So look thank you for being here
感谢你来参加我们节目
it's been really really nice to meet you.
见到你非常非常开心
It's been fantastic to share your food memory
也非常感谢你跟我们分享你的美食记忆
and the good news is Hotpoint they're gonna give you a hob
还有一个好消息,Hotpoint会赠送你一套炉盘
and an oven right that's very good times
还有一个烤箱,
and I've got one last thing.
我还有最后一个礼物
It's a little bit spicy but go with the flow.
会有点儿劲爆,但请你接受这个礼物
Hello. Oh my God!
你好。啊,我的天啦!
This is Clive.
这是Clive
Come on the Clive.
过来吧Clive
Look at Clive.
看你年轻的时候
Oh my God Leong.
我的天啦,梁
We have just taken Amanda back to Milan.
我们刚刚带阿曼达回到了米兰的日子
With Spaghetti Vongole.
用蛤蜊意面
You two are the icing on the cake.
你们两个则是锦上添花
Thank you!
谢谢你
Guys get involved, hit the link, go through to the hub
大家赶快点击链接进入我们的合辑,参与我们的活动
and give yourself a chance to win some beautiful Hotpoint kit.
争取Hotpoint送出的礼物吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
butcher ['butʃə]

想一想再看

n. 屠夫,刽子手,肉商,小贩
vt. 屠宰,

联想记忆
weave [wi:v]

想一想再看

n. 编法,织法,编织
v. 编织,组合,编排

 
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 设计者

联想记忆
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
hub [hʌb]

想一想再看

n. 毂,木片,中心

 
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的
adv.

联想记忆
liquid ['likwid]

想一想再看

adj. 液体的,液态的
n. 液体

 
texture ['tekstʃə]

想一想再看

n. (材料等的)结构,特点,表面,基本结构

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 果鲜派:思慕雪 2017-11-06
  • 海盗宝贝们的早餐 2017-11-08
  • 记忆中的美食 辣味鸡肉卷 2017-11-14
  • 金黄酥脆的意大利土豆饺 2017-11-14
  • 吉米家常披萨 2017-11-16
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。