手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 囧司徒每日秀视频 > 正文

前奥运冠军布鲁斯·詹纳变性后美貌过人

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome back! We're talking about I.S.I.S. there.

欢迎回来 我们今天要聊的是伊斯兰国
I guess there's really nothing else anybody's really talking about on every channel in the known universe.
我估计世界上哪个频道都没有别的事儿能说了
The world is getting to know Caitlyn Jenner this morning.
凯特琳·詹纳引起轰动
Caitlyn Jenner stepping out for the first time. Call me Caitlyn.
凯特琳·詹纳第一次走进大众视野 我是凯特琳
CNBC News Update, Call her Caitlyn.
CNBC新闻快讯 她的名字叫凯特琳
Story of the day, Bruce Jenner—
今日话题 布鲁斯·詹纳——
Caitliy Jenner made her debut—
凯特琳·詹纳首次——
Caitlyn Jenner...
凯特琳·詹纳……

前奥运冠军布鲁斯·詹纳变性后美貌过人

Pretty sure that news anchor just asked if Caitlyn Jenner knows where the library is.

我很确定刚才那个新闻主播问的是凯特琳·詹纳知不知道图书馆怎么走
My Spanish isn't great.
我西班牙语很烂
You know, this is tremendous.
这可是个大事件
You know what's especially brave of Caitlin Jenner to do this publicly
凯特琳·詹纳最勇敢的一面就在于她敢走到公众面前
because we all know the Media—they're awful.
因为我们都太了解媒体了——他们很恶心
Now we're going to have the listen to a lot of people saying awful things about this.
接下来我们就要听到一大堆人说着关于这事儿的恶心的评价
A brave Olympian transformed.
奥运会冠军勇敢变身
It's really quite—I think it's inspiring.
太鼓舞人心了
It's very inspirational.
非常鼓舞人
I think it's courageous.
我觉得她很勇敢
It sends a message to the world this is who I am.
她向世界展示我就是这样子的
I think it's a really healthy thing to talk about.
我觉得说这件事没有什么不好的
An important cultural milestone.
这是一个重要的文化里程碑
Look at the big moment for Caitlin Jenner. It's a big moment for media, and it's a big moment for society.
对凯特琳·詹纳 对媒体 对社会而言的重大时刻
All right...
好吧……
That was actually great.
这样挺好的
I mean, obviously, some people were dicks but, you know—
显而易见 恶心的人还是有的 但是——
Today we're not going to let them ruin it.
我们不会让他们毁了这一刻
It's heartening to see that everyone is willing to not only accept Caitlin Jenner as a woman
很开心看到人们不仅接受了凯特琳·詹纳是个女人的事实
but waste no time in treating her like a woman.
而且他们也很快就把她当成了一个女人来看
Wow. So sexy.
哇 性感
I got a couple of e-mails from a friend yesterday saying I'm a little jealous, she looks better than I do.
我昨天收到朋友发来的很多邮件 说她有点儿嫉妒了 因为凯特琳·詹纳比她好看
She looks like a movie star.
她像个明星一样
She looks like Rita Hayworth. So glamorous.
她好像丽塔·海华斯 全身都散发着魅力
She is stunning. She looks beautiful. Wow.
惊艳 漂亮 哇
She looks amazing. Look at that. That is a hot woman.
太美了 快看 火辣
Yes! Caitlin is hot! Yeah, sexy boobs!
好 凯特琳身材好棒 哇 好胸
I mean, I was, like, my brain was, like, this is a great milestone for the transgender community but my penis was all, like...
我想说 嗯 我觉得 这是变性人群 跨出的一大步 但是我已经……
You see, Caitlin, when you were a man, we could talk about your athleticism, your business acumen,
看到了吗 凯特琳 你是男性的时候 我们只谈论你的运动天赋 你的商业头脑
but now you're a woman and your looks are really the only thing we care about.
但现在你成了女人 我们就真的只在乎你的外貌了
Which brings us to phase two of your transition—comparative...ability.
我们想这样描述你的两段经历——
It's like that chick from American horror story.
像是美国恐怖故事里的那位少妇
Jessica Lange. Jessica Lange.
杰西卡·兰格 杰西卡·兰格
Caitlin is hotter than Chris.
凯特琳身材比克丽丝还好
Does she have a better body than Kim Kardashian?
她身材比金·卡戴珊还好一点吧
Look...We want to give a woman a compliment here,
看吧 当我们想称赞一位女性的时候
we just want to make sure another woman gets taken down a bit in the process
我们就要把另一位女性的地位往下拉一点
it's how we maintain the balance.
这样才能保持平衡
Well, we're almost all the way there.
我们总是这样
Let's complete the transition.
我们看完吧
She looks good. Especially for her age.
她很美 特别是以她的年纪来说
There you go! Wow!
看到了吧 哇
That's the caveat we were missing, reminder her she has an expiration date now!
这就是我们忘了提醒的东西 媒体会告诉大家她是有保质期的
You came out at 65, you've got another two years before you become invisible to society!
你65岁变性 你就只剩下两年时间享受 之后就会被社会遗忘
Better make the most of them.
好好享受吧
And you know what? Since it's a special day,
而且 既然今天很特别
why don't we throw in a little slut-shaming with a dash of she's probably not that hot in person.
我们为什么不再来一波荡妇羞辱 说她个人其实没有那么火辣呢
The outfit, it's a white satin corset, very playboy bunniesque.
她的外衣是一条缎面紧身裙 很像花花公子的风格
It shows the amazing effect the makeup can have.
也证明了妆容的效果有多重要
OK. I'm wondering how much is photoshopped and how much is airbrushed.
我很好奇这张照片花了多少钱 这脸上涂了多少粉
I mean you take away the corset and makeup and I don't know if anyone wants to bang her!
脱掉衣服 卸掉妆 不知道还有没有人想上她
Caitlin Jenner, congratulations. Welcome to being a woman in America.
凯特琳·詹纳 欢迎成为一名美国女性

重点单词   查看全部解释    
debut ['debju]

想一想再看

n. 初次登场,首次露面 v. 初次登场

联想记忆
dash [dæʃ]

想一想再看

v. 猛冲,猛掷,泼溅
n. 猛冲,破折号,冲

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
anchor ['æŋkə]

想一想再看

n. 锚,锚状物,依靠,新闻节目主播,压阵队员

 
acumen [ə'kju:men]

想一想再看

n. 锐敏,聪明

联想记忆
milestone ['mailstəun]

想一想再看

n. 里程碑

 
invisible [in'vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 看不见的,无形的
n. 隐形人(或物

 
compliment ['kɔmplimənt]

想一想再看

n. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意
vt. 称赞,

联想记忆
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
reminder [ri'maində]

想一想再看

n. 提醒物,提示

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。