手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

还记得以前拍过的照片吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I don't know if you guys remember.

不知道你们还记不记得
Colin Hanks was on the show last week.
上周科林·汉克斯来过我们节目
When he was here, he showed us a picture he posted on his Instagram,
他来时 给大家看了一张他发在ins上的照片
which is this one here, which is him and Reggie Watts.
就是这张 他和雷吉·华特的合照
We since found out that Reggie, you're all over Instagram. Did you know this?
于是我们请来了雷吉 现在ins上面到处都是你的照片 你知道吗
No. I mean yes.
不知道 哦 我是说 知道
What do you mean? Is it a no or a yes?
什么意思 到底是知道还是不知道
When you say you're all over it, well, I post pictures.
你说我的照片ins上到处都是 嗯 我的确是发了挺多照片的
No, but it's not just you. Other people post pictures. Did you know this?
不 不只你一个而你发的 还有其他人的 你知道吗
We thought it would be a little fun to go through some other Instagrams
我们觉得去翻翻别人的ins 看看雷吉在哪里入镜了 挺好玩儿的
to see where Reggie's featured in and see if you could remember the events surrounding each picture.
我们来看看你还记不记得每张照片都是在哪儿拍的
Now, just so the audience knows, we have not rehearsed this, have we?
观众们应该都知道啊 这个部分我们没有排练过 是吧
We haven't rehearsed this.
这部分我们没有排练
We've done anything and you have no idea what pictures I'm about to show you. No idea.
没有做任何准备 我也不知道会放哪几张照片 我也不知道

还记得以前拍过的照片吗?

OK, so who—Do you know who posted this picture on Instagram?

好 你知不知道这张照片是谁发的
Wowsers.
Any ideas?
知道吗
Was it a human woman?
这是个人类妇女吗
Opposed to the other kind?
不像其他物种吧
Yes, it was very much a human woman.
对 很明显这是人类妇女
I know who it is. It's Sarah Silverman.
我知道是谁发的了 是萨拉·斯沃曼
It absolutely was. Sarah Silverman posted this.
全对 这是萨拉·斯沃曼发的
Now, she wrote—Reg and I just bought blank today but this was before that.
配文——我和雷吉今天买了 但这张照片是之前的
So what did you and Sarah Silverman buy?
那么萨拉·斯沃曼买得到底是什么呢
Sunglasses.
太阳眼镜
Yes, you did! You did! You bought sunglasses.
对 而且是你买得 你买的太阳眼镜
All right. Let's try another gram. Here we go.
好了 来看下一张
This one was posted recently.
这张是最近发的
This was in our greenroom right here.
是在我们的后台拍的
But do you know what is the name of that man who is standing next to you?
你知道站在你旁边的这位男士的姓名吗
Who posted this photo.
是谁发的
He has the same first name as me.
她的姓和我一样
Do you know his second name?
你知道他叫什么吗
OK. So Jeremy.
嗯 杰里米?
I don't know. I don't know.
好吧 我不知道
This is James Harris.
他叫詹姆斯·哈里斯
He is the star of a hit TV show on Bravo, which is called the million dollar what.
他是布拉旺电视台一档明星节目的主演 节目叫做百万什么
Sandwich.
三明治
It's not. No. The full name of the show is the Million Dollar Listing.
错 全称是百万豪宅
Have you ever seen the Million Dollar Listing?
你看过没有
Oh, I have not. But it is a real estate show, right?
没有 但是是有关房地产的节目 对吗
That is absolutely right.
没错
What sort of value and above do you think they are looking for houses on that show?
你猜他们在节目里寻找的房子价值多少
Like $300,000.
三十万刀
That's absolutely right. That absolutely is. Just rolls off the tongue.
没错 反应很快啊
That is James Harris.
这位是詹姆斯·哈里斯
All right. Let's take a look—have a look at another one.
好 接下来——来看下一张
OK, now this is one from your own Instagram account. OK.
好 这张是从你自己的主页上找到的
Reggie, who is this mystery celebrity?
雷吉 这个神秘的明星是谁
Oh, of course. My other suspender wearing fellow.
哦 这个我当然认识 我的穿吊带裤的兄弟
That is Larry King. It is.
这是拉里·金 就是他
It is Larry King. Yes.
就是拉里·金 对
It is not some kind of lizard creature.
而不是什么蜥蜴怪之类的
What do you and Larry King talk about?
你跟他聊什么呢
You know what we talked about?
你问我们聊什么
You're going to freak out. Go on.
你会被吓到的 说啊
We talked about death.
我们在聊死亡
I might regret this. But tell me more.
虽然可能会后悔 但是还是想让你多说点儿
It was weird.
说起来有点儿诡异
We kind of talked about the possibility of death, life and death.
我们在聊死亡的可能性 生与死的可能性
You were hanging out with Larry King and you were hanging out with Sarah Silverman.
你跟拉里·金出去玩过 跟萨拉·斯沃曼出去玩过
When are we going to do some of this hanging out?
我们俩什么时候才能出去玩啊
We are hanging out now too.
我们现在正在玩啊
Last night show Reggie sent me a text, right.
昨天晚上雷吉给我发了一条信息
I keep my phone here in this drawer, right. Just in case, you know.
为了以防万一 我的手机一直放在这个抽屉里
Reggie sent me a text during the show that just said what are you up to?
雷吉在节目期间给我发了一条消息 内容是 你忙什么呢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
lizard ['lizəd]

想一想再看

n. 蜥蜴,蜥蜴皮

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
opposed [ə'pəuzd]

想一想再看

adj. 反对的,敌对的 v. 和 ... 起冲突,反抗

 
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人
(复)dr

联想记忆
suspender [səs'pendə]

想一想再看

n. 吊袜带,(裤子或裙子的)背带,悬挂物

 
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。