手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

记忆中的美食 浓浓巧克力吉士蛋糕

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys! Me and Hotpoint are bringing to life people's incredible food memories.

大家好,我和Hotpoint正在联手唤醒大家分享的一些非常棒的美食回忆
So the lovely Sehrish here had a memory that is true to my heart as well,
可爱的Sehrish分享的回忆也深深地打动了我
the chocolate sponge pudding and chocolate custard from school
那就是她们学校食堂的巧克力海绵布丁和巧克力吉士
and the perfect person to bring that back to life is the one and only gorgeous Cupcake Jemma.
而唤醒这一美食记忆的最佳人选当数最棒的小仙女,杯子蛋糕小达人Jemma啦
Go on girl! Thanks Jamie.
妹子加油吧!谢谢Jamie
I'm really excited to make this cake because I absolutely remember this from my school as well.
我来做这个蛋糕我简直是太兴奋了,因为我也清清楚楚记得我们学校的这个甜品
By the way guys if you want to know more about these amazing stories
顺便说一下,如果你想了解更多关于美食记忆的好故事
and get the opportunity to win some brand new Hotpoint kitchen appliances
同时获得赢取各种崭新的Hotpoint厨具的机会
then click on the link to go to the food memories hub.
请点击我们的链接,去美食回忆专辑查看
But first let me tell you a little bit more about Sehrish.
但是,我要先给大家介绍一下Sehrish。
When she was at school, sometimes they'd treat her to this really tasty dessert
上学的时候,有时候学校会做这种美味的甜品
and I'm sure that for a lot of you out there this is gonna make memories come flooding back.
我敢打赌,这款甜品唤起了很多人满满的回忆
She told us this cake was airy and fluffy, but still really really rich,
她跟我们说,这款蛋糕不仅松软,口感也很丰富
and the best bit is it's smothered in delicious chocolate custard.
最赞的是,外面还包裹了美味的巧克力吉士
To make sure we get Sehrish's food memory just right
为了能够准确还原Sehrish的美食回忆
we have spoken to people at her old school, we've tested a bunch of recipes
我们已经跟那所学校的相关工作人员沟通过了,我们测试了一组食谱
and we've even talked to real-life actual dinner ladies to make sure we get this perfect!
我们甚至还跟真正的监督用餐的老师联系过,确保我们的成果完美无瑕
and I think we have and I think Sehrish is gonna really like this recipe and so are you guys.
我觉得我们做到了,Sehrish也肯定会喜欢我们的食谱,你们也是
The first thing I need to do is preheat my Hotpoint oven to 180 degrees C.
首先,我要把我的Hotpoint烤箱预热一下,温度设置在180摄氏度
I've got an 100ml of just boiled water.
我已经准备好了100ml的开水
Add 60 grams of cocoa powder to that and then just using a fork or a small whisk,
倒入60g的可可粉,取一个小餐叉或是小的搅拌器
whip it around until it's really smooth
来回搅拌直到变得顺滑
and when that's completely lump free, just put that to one side for later and grab a big bowl.
到完全没有颗粒的时候把它放到一边,取一个大碗
Add 100g of unsalted very soft butter. 300g of golden caster sugar.
加入100g淡黄油,300g砂糖
Beat that up until it's light and fluffy.
打到这个变亮,变蓬松
Now I'm gonna add the cocoa mixture, along with 4 large free-range eggs,
现在把可可汁倒进去,再打4个放养鸡的鸡蛋
and I'm going to sieve in 200g of self-raising flour, along with a teaspoon of baking powder
接下来筛200g自发面粉,以及一勺发酵粉
and a pinch of salt, and that's gonna help bring the chocolatey flavour out.
再来一撮盐,盐能够让巧克力的味道充分释放出来
And lastly 150ml of whole milk.
最后再倒入150ml全脂牛奶
I'm just going to beat that together with my mixer
现在我们用搅拌器把它打散
mmm

Because this is based on a school pudding, I am gonna be using a 20cm square tin.

因为我们的原型是学校的布丁,所以我准备用一个20cm的方盒
I want this cake to be nice and plump and tall, so I've already greased and lined it.
因为我想做出的效果是美美的,蓬蓬的,高高的,盒子我已经上过油并且放好内衬了
Now just pour it in.
现在我们只要倒进去就好了
So now just pop that into my preheated Hotpoint oven for 40 to 45 minutes
现在我们就把它放进我之前预热好的烤箱,烤40-45分钟
until a skewer comes out clean and it should be firm and springy on the top.
直到插进去的针能够干干净净地取出来,那时候就差不多定型了,而且表面也应该是嘭嘭的了
It's super important to have a good oven
这个时候有一个好的烤箱就非常重要了
that's going to have a good flow of heat and make our cake rise nice and evenly.
那样温度会比较均匀,烤出来的蛋糕就会更漂亮,更匀称
It's custard time and I love custard so much
现在是时候做吉士了,吉士是我的最爱
and you can make really fancy-pants homemade custard
而且在家里我们就能做出非常高级的
but I thought since this is like a school lunch recipe
但是我觉得,既然这是一个学校午餐食谱
I'm gonna go old school and use custard powder and I'm going to put chocolate in it
所以我准备用老办法,也就是用吉士粉,另外我还会放巧克力进去
and it's gonna be so nice and it's gonna get the memories flooding back.
做出来一定会非常漂亮,能够唤醒大家慢慢的回忆
I'm gonna start by heating a litre of whole milk in a saucepan on a medium heat until it's just boiling.
我先用深口锅煮一升的全脂牛奶中火煮至沸腾
In a jug I'm gonna combine 50g of light soft brown sugar, 50g of custard powder
在这个水壶里放入50g的绵白糖,50g的吉士粉
and 50g of good quality cocoa powder and I'm gonna give that a good whisk.
还有50g的上好的可可粉,搅拌均匀
When it reaches just boiling point, pour half of that onto your dry mixture and whisk it in.
牛奶煮开以后,我们先倒一半到水壶里,然后搅拌均匀
Mix it until all the lumps have gone.
一直搅拌,直到没有颗粒感
Put that back into the saucepan.
再把它倒回锅里
I'm going to keep stirring that with my whisk on a low heat
改小火,一直搅拌
and after a few minutes it will thicken up really nicely.
几分钟之后就会变稠
Then add 50g of dark chocolate and stir it through until it's melted.
接下来放入50g的黑巧克力,一直搅拌,直到巧克力化开
So that's my custard done and my cake is ready.
我的吉士酱就做好啦,蛋糕也差不多啦
I'm gonna leave that to cool in the tin for 15 minutes.
让蛋糕先凉个10-15分钟
I don't have the attire of a dinner lady
我虽然没有监督用餐的老师的工作服
but I feel very much like a dinner lady right now because I'm gonna serve it up.
但是上这个蛋糕的时候我感觉自己很像是一名监督用餐的老师
And now obviously it needs to be smothered in hot chocolate custard.
现在,显然我们需要给它裹上热腾腾的巧克力吉士
That looks well naughty and very very much like the school dinner I used to know
感觉很淘气呢,而且很像是过去我们学校的午餐呢
but they didn't put anything fancy on top.
但是他们可没有在蛋糕上淋什么东西
I'm gonna grate some chocolate on mine.
我还要给我自己来点儿巧克力屑
I need to have a go. Mmmmmmm.
我得尝一尝,嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯
No wonder Sehrish hasn't been able to forget this since childhood,
一点儿也不奇怪Sehrish为什么从小就忘不掉这个蛋糕了
it is so delicious! And now thanks to the guys at Hotpoint
简直太好吃了,感谢Hotpoint的工作人员
she is gonna be able to recreate this recipe in her very own brand new Hotpoint oven.
她将得到一台全新的HotPoint烤箱帮她自己来完成这个蛋糕
And if you guys want to be in with a chance to win a whole range of Hotpoint appliances
如果你们也想有机会赢取各种Hotpoint的厨具
then click on the link and enter the competition.
那就赶快点击链接参加我们的比赛吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
sponge [spʌndʒ]

想一想再看

n. 海绵,海绵状的东西
vt. 用海绵擦拭,

 
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
lump [lʌmp]

想一想再看

n. 团,块,瘤,笨重的人
v. 使成块,形成

联想记忆
hub [hʌb]

想一想再看

n. 毂,木片,中心

 
medium ['mi:diəm]

想一想再看

n. 媒体,方法,媒介
adj. 适中的,中等

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
tin [tin]

想一想再看

n. 罐头,锡,听头
adj. 锡制的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。