手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

爱上内向者的8个原因

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

In this loud and fast-paced world, many introverts find themselves drowned out, overwhelmed or stomped on by society.

在这个快节奏的喧闹世界中,内向的人发现他们自己被这个社会淹没、压倒或践踏。
Here are eight reasons to look for an introvert as a life partner.
寻找内向的人作为自己的生活伴侣,原因有以下八点。
1. Introverts are self-sufficient.
1. 内向之人自给自足。
The first thing you need to know is that introverts do not need you.
你需要明白的第一件事就是内向的人不需要你。
They do not need relationships and they don't need others, no, they don't need them, they want them.
他们不需要情侣关系,也不需要其他人,也不是,他们不需要其他人,而是想要他们。
So if an introvert chooses you, they want you. To want someone is so much more powerful than to need them.
所以如果一个内向的人选择了你,他们是想要你。想要某人比需要某人更加充满力量。
Needing someone means that once that need is met, the person is no longer necessary.
需要某人意味着一旦需求被满足,就再也不需要这个人了。
To want someone, however, means that there's a conscious effort to keep that person in your life.
而想要某人意味着他们有意识的努力着想要将这个人留在自己的生命里。
2. Introverts are loyal.
2. 内向的人很忠诚。
Once you're an introvert person, you're their person, period, that's it, end of story.
一旦你是一名内向的人,你就是他们的人啦,完事啦,就这样。
They won't play games or flirt with others, they won't cheat on you and won't treat you like you're nothing to them
他们不会耍花招或是和别人调情,他们不会欺骗你,也不会忽视你,
because truthfully you're worth it all to them.
因为,毫无疑问,你就是他们的一切。
3. Introverts are great listeners.
3. 内向的人是很好的倾听者。
Introverts know what it's like to be ignored and overlooked
内向的人知道被人忽视的滋味
so when you talk to them, you will have their full attention.
所以当你和他们说话时,你会发现他们全神贯注。
For you, to want to talk to them, whether to know their opinions or not means the world.
不论想不想听取他们的意见,只要是你想和他们讲话,这就意味着全世界。
If they reply, they will have given the response a lot of thought,
如果他们回复了,他们会提出自己的很多想法,
they won't take your discussion lightly and you may soon find that they know much more about you than you do about them.
他们不会对你的讨论掉以轻心,你也会很快发现他们很了解你,而你却没那么了解他们。
4. Introverts have a talent for empathy.
4. 内向的人有感同身受的天赋。
Because most of their attention resides in their heads,
因为他们大部分的注意力存在于他们的脑海中,
introverts find themselves able to connect at a deeper level quite easier than most.
内向的人发现他们比大部分人都能够更容易的在深层次相连接。
They can read others easily especially if they know you well and
他们能够轻易的读懂别人,特别是当他们非常了解你时,更是如此,
will feel your emotions as if they're their own without having to try.
他们能够轻易与你感同身受。
They won't respond with judgment, they'll respond with understanding because they know what it's like to be misunderstood.
他们不会带着批判目光回应你,他们回以理解,因为他们知道被误解的感受。
5. Introverts are authentic.
5. 内向的人很可靠。
In today's world, introversion is usually seen as an act of rebellion by others.
当今世界,内向通常被看成是一种叛逆行为。
Introverts know who they are and aren't afraid to fight for it. They won't change to please others.
内向的人知道自己是谁,他们也不害怕为之奋斗。他们不会改变自己取悦别人。

爱上内向者的8个原因

In their eyes, it would only be a lie and an insult to you and themselves.

在他们眼中,这对你和他们自己是一种谎言和侮辱。
Never try to give an introvert what you think they want to hear, what they want to hear is the truth.
千万不要说一些你认为他们想听的话,他们想听的是实话。
6. Introverts understand self-love.
6. 内向的人知道爱自己。
Introverts tend to spend a lot of time mingling with their own souls,
内向的人会花时间和自己的灵魂相处,
which is why they'll encourage you to do the same.
他们也会鼓励你这么做。
When they see your true self, they'll treasure it more thoroughly than anyone before,
当他们看见真实的你时,他们会更加珍视,
for they know what it's like to have to learn to love yourselves much less another.
因为他们知道不爱自己是什么感受。
7. Introverts can be really creative.
7. 内向的人非常具有创造力。
Introverts spend so much time in their own heads that they develop their own unique worldviews.
内向的人会花时间进行思考,因此他们有着自己独特的世界观。
Not all introverts will have the same worldview
不是所有内向的人都有同样的世界观
and usually they express them through art, music, literature or all of the above.
通常会通过艺术、音乐、文学或其他方式表现出来。
They'd rather express themselves creatively and passionately than converse,
他们会以创造性且热情的方式表达自己,
so prepare to be shocked at the things they can do.
因此准备好被他们的无所不能所震惊吧。
8. Introverts can be mysterious.
8. 内向的人很神秘。
This will be the hardest to deal with. And falling in love with an introvert,
这应该是最难应对的事情了。爱上内向的人,
more than likely, you will always feel like they know you better than you know them.
你很有可能会觉得他们更了解你,你却没那么了解他们。
Introverts tend to keep parts of themselves hidden because emotional vulnerability is one of their greatest enemies
内向的人会将自己的一部分藏起来,因为情绪易感性是他们最大的敌人之一
but for some reason, you'll probably find this mystery to be alluring.
但出于某些原因,你可能会发现这种神秘感相当诱人。
Introverts are quite valuable, quite unusual and they rarely get the chance to shine,
内向的人相当可贵,他们不同寻常也很少有机会展示自己,
maybe if you look around, you'll see one lounging in the background watching quietly with a smile on their face,
或许如果你想四处看看,你会发现有个人在幕后安静地看着,脸上还挂着微笑,
don't go up and try to force yourself on them, just catch their eye across the room, smile.
不要走过去或试图盯着他们,你要用微笑吸引他们。
If they return it and linger on you, come on over; if they just continued glancing around, don't worry, it's not personal,
如果他们回以微笑并看着你,就走到他们身边;如果他们还是四处张望,也别担心,这并是不针对你,
they've just got about fifty tabs open in their heads.
他们的脑子里还只开了50%的拉环。
Who knows, if you put in the time, you could become one that's frequently visited.
谁知道呢,如果你花些时间,就会成为他们频繁关注的对象。
So what do you think? Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below and be sure to like and subscribe.
所以你怎么看呢?请在下方评论告诉我们,不要忘记订阅我们的频道。
to see more content like this from psych2go. Thank you for watching!
登录psych2go观看更多内容。感谢收看!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,异常的

联想记忆
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
conscious ['kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神志清醒的,意识到的,自觉的,有意的

联想记忆
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 裁判,宣告,该判决书

联想记忆
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
encourage [in'kʌridʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 鼓励,促进,支持

联想记忆
mysterious [mis'tiəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的

联想记忆
vulnerability [.vʌlnərə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 易受攻击,弱点,[计]漏洞

 
respond [ris'pɔnd]

想一想再看

v. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应
n.

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 冒牌者综合征 2017-12-19
  • 猫奴和爱狗者的5种差别 2017-12-21
  • 濒临死亡的体验 2017-12-26
  • 搞定难相处的人 2017-12-28
  • 内向的人喜欢你的10种表现 2017-12-30
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。