手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 囧司徒每日秀视频 > 正文

《权力的游戏》小恶魔扮演者彼特·丁拉基做客每日秀

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome back! My guest tonight, he stars in HBO's Game of Thrones,

欢迎回来 今晚的嘉宾出演过HBO的《权力的游戏》
it's about to premier its fifth season.
如今第五季即将开播
You never told me why you set me free.
你从来没说过为什么会救我出来
Your brother asked me to.
你哥哥让我这么做的
You could have said no.
你可以拒绝
Refusing the kingslayer is a dangerous proposition.
拒绝弑君者可不是什么好主意
Not as dangerous as releasing me.
至少没坏到私自释放我的地步
You risked your life, your position, everything, why?
你拿你的生命 地位 一切来冒险 为什么
You are not family.
你不是我的家人
You owe me nothing.
你也不欠我任何东西
I didn't do it for you.
我做这些不是为了你
I did it for the seven kingdoms.
而是为了七国
Drunken Dwarf will never be the savior of the seven kingdoms.
一个嗜酒如命的侏儒永远不会是七国的救世主
I don't believe in saviors,
我从来不相信什么救世主
I believe men of talent have a part to play in the war to come.
我只相信聪明人在即将到来的大战中会有他的作用
Kill him!
杀了他

《权力的游戏》小恶魔扮演者彼特·丁拉基做客每日秀

Please welcome back to the program, Peter Dinklage!

掌声送给彼特·丁拉基
How did you get that student film I did years ago?
你怎么找到那部我学生时期拍的电影的
It was sent to us by some anonymous—
有一个匿名的的人寄过来的
that was my own wardrobe.
我在里面是穿的我自己的衣服
Was it really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
It seems very comfortable.
看起来很舒服
Was that suede?
是绒面革的吗
Yes. And cashmere.
对 还有开士米绒
It was beautiful. Yeah.
很好看 嗯
Here is a tribute to your character.
我要夸奖一下你的那个角色
There is not a moment that I want your character to—
没有任何一个时刻我希望你的角色——
to die.
去死
No like he is going to hit that guy in the head with the bottle. Yeah.
不是 他要拿酒瓶去砸那个人的光头 对
Like I just always think that you have something going.
我总觉得要发生什么事儿
That's true. Like Benny Hill? Like—
真的 就像班尼·希尔一样
Not hit him in the head like—
不是滴滴滴滴滴的去敲他
I mean hit him in the head,
而是拔掉塞子
like you like take a sip of it and like it turns out to be like flame poison or something like that.
喝一口酒 然后喷出毒焰之类的
Like dragon poison.
就像龙焰一样
Yeah. I wish. Because I drink so much of that.
我倒希望是这样 因为我喝太多酒了
On the show?
在节目里面
Wine on the show.
You know, the series now, it veers a little bit away from the books now, a little more—
这个剧现在发展得有点儿偏离原著了 有点儿——
In a lot of ways, yes.
对 在很多方面都是
A lot of ways.
很多方面 嗯
In many ways, yes. A lot of people—
对 很多人——
I was surprised to see for instance, there is now a boy wizard named Harry in it.
比如 我很惊讶的发现里面多了一个叫 哈利 的小男巫
Which seemed a bit of a departure. Yeah. Yeah.
好像改的有点儿过头了 嗯
The whole season this year is in a restaurant like my dinner with Andre.
第五季就像《与安德烈晚餐》一样 全部场景都在餐厅里
Just you two sitting there talking.
就两个人坐那儿讲话
Just the whole time.
从头聊到尾
Does, does George, does he ever like stop by and be like no!
乔治有没有 有没有时不时出现在片场 说 不
He used to.
他以前这么干过
He is busy lately. Yeah.
但他最近很忙 嗯
He is writing those books. Right?
他在写书 是吧
I mean, my heart goes out to George, because boy oh boy—That's a lot.
我挺同情他的 因为——他压力太大了
They're just, they're hard on him, the fans.
他们 粉丝们对他要求太高了
I mean, it is lovely because they want, they want those books,
他们想看书 这是很好的
but, hey, they have got to ease up.
但是 他们要淡定一点啊
You know what it is too, I think that there is an insatiability
你应该也明白 读者都不容易满足的
and once people get a hold of it like,
一旦他们感到不满足了
they don't realize the process, like it takes a long time, and a lot of energy. Yeah.
他们根本没有意识到要耗费很长时间和大量精力 对的
To create that and weave those, and they're very complex and very vivid and very explicit. Yeah.
才能创造出这样一部宏大而生动的作品 对
I imagine that is difficult
我觉得他肯定很不容易
or do you think does he have like just a team of little mini martins
或者你觉得他手下有一堆小马丁
that are just in the back room just like—just pounding away?
躲在后台——在拼命地写吗
Probably. Yeah.
也许吧 嗯
Don't we all have those? You have those.
难道不是每个人都有吗 你也有啊
Well—right? We called them indentured servants.
嗯 我们把它们称作签约写手
They are called interns.
他们叫做实习生
That's right. They're called—
对的 他们叫做——
Do you guys, do they, I tell you the—
你们……我告诉你们……
you guys laugh when I say interns.
我刚刚说实习生的时候 你们都笑了
I could say anything. It's very lovely. You're so sweet.
我说啥都行是吗 很有爱啊 你们好可爱
Try it. Try a word. Just try it.
你说个词试试
Caterpillar.
毛毛虫
Come on.
不是吧
You went right to caterpillar?
你话题怎么就跳到毛毛虫了啊
That's a funny word!
这个词很搞笑啊
That's an excellent choice!
选得不错嘛
Are people gonna, you know, I am always concerned when something like this happens
人们会这么想吗 我老是很担心这种事发生
that television jumps on it and—What do we do now.
小说改编电视剧 然后——我们现在就是这么做的
Creates, yes or creates bad versions of this similar—
编出一个很烂的版本——
I think there have been a lot of bad versions before us.
我觉得现在很烂的版本已经很多了啊
Right, right, right.
对 你说得对
You know, because it is really hard to do.
因为要拍好真的太难了
It costs money and TV used to not be what it is today.
太烧钱了 而且那时候的电视又不像现在
It's also hard I think to keep it from becoming parody.
避免让电视剧拙劣的模仿小说 也很难
I think that's the most difficult thing.
我觉得这才是最难的
We often make it parody on set.
我们在片场常常这么干
The Christmas party I am sure gets very—
圣诞晚会肯定嗨翻了吧
Oh, it is such a fine line. It is such a fine line.
好坏之间界限也不明显吧
Yes. But to pull that is not easy.
嗯 但是要演好可不容易
No. And we're, I mean, especially working with Conleth Hill,
对 特别是和康勒斯·希尔拍戏
who plays Varys, the spider, the bald man in that scene.
他扮演的是八脚蜘蛛瓦里斯 就是刚刚片段里那个光头
He gets a little, he get into it. You know who else?
他很容易入戏吧
No, I mean, he's it is so much fun.
不 我是说 他很有趣
How's mountain? How's the, he—
那魔山呢 他怎么样
That man, we were having dinner,
有一次 我们一起吃晚饭
I got to eat dinner with him one night in Croatia
有一次在克罗地亚 我们一起吃晚饭
and he ordered seven chickens.
他点了七只鸡
He ate seven chickens.
他吃了七只鸡
Like whole chickens, like roast chickens.
全鸡 烤的那种
Oh, so they were cooked? Yeah.
哦 煮熟了的吗 对
That's—yeah.
嗯——对
But he, like you read about—
但我听说他——
Just an amazing lovely guy.
他是个很友好的人
Giant, huge.
个儿很大
Huge. And I read—
个子大 我还听说他——
Yeah. He lifts stones.
对 他举石头
Right. He broke—this is true.
就是这个 他打破了——这是真事儿
He broke a 1,400-year-old strength record. Yeah.
它打破了一项被保持了一千四百多年的大力士记录
By lifting—I think he put it on his shoulder, a 30-foot tree trunk. Yeah.
他把一个高达三十英尺的树干举过了肩膀
And like carrying it to a 7-11.
然后抬着树干去一个7-11便利店里……
To his girlfriend. I don't know what the end was. Yeah. Yeah.
送给他的女朋友 我不知道 我不知道结尾是什么 对
Does he just pick things up like a Flintstone character? On the set?
他在片场会不会像《摩登原始人》里的角色一样乱举东西
I think you've got to pay him.
我觉得剧组还要给他钱吧
I think it is sort of, you know
我觉得这有点儿……你懂的
A little bit of a party favor type thing.
像聚会上的助兴节目
A little bit. He is probably sick of doing it for his friends. I like that. I like that.
是有点像 估计他都烦了 我倒是很喜欢
And when's, there is going to be more, right?
你们什么时候……还会有很多季吧
Season six and the whole thing? Or it depends on when—
第六季啊 续集啊什么的 还是要取决于——
I don't know when I die or if I die.
我也不知道我什么时候死 或者会不会死
A woman the other day said to me,
前几天有个女人跟我说
I was sort of hadn't had my morning coffee yet. Yeah.
我当时还没喝咖啡
And she said I hope you don't die.
她说我希望你没死
And I didn't put it together because I was tired and I'm a wreck before my coffee
我当时整个人都是糊的 我很累 我喝咖啡之前整个头脑都是乱的
and it was so weird and it took me a second and it was so terrifying.
很奇怪 我过了几秒才反应过来 太可怕了
That is—were you just at a restaurant? You were just at—
你当时是在饭店吗 还是在什么地方
I was walking on the New York city streets and she said it to me in passing.
我当时在纽约 在街上走 她走过我身边的时候突然说了这么一句
I hope you don't die.
我希望你没死
I hope I don't either.
我也希望啊
Do you know something I don't know?
你是知道什么我不知道的事吗
I would love that if that is just something she does in the streets of New York. Yeah.
如果她是在纽约的大街上这么做 那我觉得还蛮好玩的 嗯
Just walks past people and goes, I hope you don't die!
走到别人身边说 我希望你没死
But the thing is she is always right because we all do.
但是她说的对 因为人总是要死的嘛
She is like that film the Ring. Right.
就像是《午夜凶铃》一样 对
When she says it to you like seven days later you're like I don't feel well.
她对你说了这句话 七天之后 你开始感觉不对劲儿了
New season, Game of Thrones, premiers this Sunday at 9:00, HBO, the great Peter Dinklage.
《权力的游戏》第五季 本周日晚9点在HBO回归 掌声送给彼得·丁拉基

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sip [sip]

想一想再看

n. 啜饮
v. 啜饮,啜

 
proposition [.prɔpə'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 建议,命题,主张
vt. 向 ... 提

 
poison ['pɔizn]

想一想再看

n. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害
vt. 毒害,

 
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəub]

想一想再看

n. 衣柜,衣橱
n. 全部服装

 
trunk [trʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱

 
caterpillar ['kætə.pilə]

想一想再看

n. 毛虫 卡特彼勒(财富500强公司之一,总部所在地美

联想记忆
tribute ['tribju:t]

想一想再看

n. 贡品,颂词,称赞,(表示敬意的)礼物

联想记忆
vivid ['vivid]

想一想再看

adj. 生动的,鲜艳的,栩栩如生的

 
anonymous [ə'nɔniməs]

想一想再看

adj. 匿名的,无名的,没特色的

联想记忆
complex ['kɔmpleks]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的
n. 复合体

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。