手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

耳朵为什么会疼

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Oh no, Squeaks! I hope you're not getting sick!

噢,吱吱,我希望你没生病!
I know we all try and take good care of ourselves during cold and flu season,
我们在流感季节一直小心照顾着自己,
but sometimes it happens, we just get sick.
但有时还是生病。
And sometimes our stuffy heads and runny noses come with something else, too. An earache.
除了脑袋昏沉和流鼻涕以外,也会有其他症状。耳痛。
If you've ever had an earache, you know just how much that can make your ears hurt!
如果你曾有过耳痛,就会知道它会让你的耳朵有多疼!
There are a few different things that can cause earaches.
耳痛有几种不同的起因。
So it's not surprising that they're pretty common!
所以它们常见也就不足为奇了!
Most kids have had at least one by their second birthday,
大多数孩子到两岁时至少有过一次耳痛,
which means you've probably had one too, even if you don't remember it.
也就是说你可能有过,即使你不记得了。
A lot of earaches are caused by the same kinds of germs that can make you sick in other ways
很多耳痛是由细菌引起的,这种细菌也会让你在其他方面感到不适,
the ones that give you that stuffy nose or sore throat.
让你鼻塞或喉咙痛。
When these germs make one or both of your ears hurt, that's what's called an ear infection.
当这些细菌让你的一只耳朵或两耳疼痛时,就是所谓的耳部感染。
When your ear gets invaded by germs during an ear infection,
你的耳朵在感染期间被细菌侵犯时,
special parts of your body go to work.
你身体的特殊部位开始工作了。
A whole army of tiny little things called white blood cells
一群叫做白细胞的小东西
surround and try to kill the germs that are causing the infection.
围住并试图杀死引起感染的细菌。
That might sound like it should be pretty painful, but it's not.
这听起来可能很疼,但实际不是。
White blood cells kill tons of germs in our bodies every day, and we never even notice it.
我们体内的白细胞每天会杀死大量的细菌,甚至没被注意过。
Our ears hurt during an ear infection for another reason.
我们的耳朵在耳部感染期间疼痛有另外一个原因。
If we could look deep inside of our ears,
如果我们能深入耳朵内部看它,
we'd see that they look kind of like a tube that ends in a whole bunch of different parts.
会发现它们看起来像一根管子,末端有很多不同的部分。
You can divide the ear into three main parts, the outer, the middle, and the inner.
你可以把耳朵分成三个主要部分,外耳、中耳和内耳。
It's usually the middle part of the ear that gets an ear infection.
通常是中耳得耳部感染。
The part of the ear that separates that outer tube from the middle of the ear is called the eardrum.
外耳和中耳的分界地叫做鼓膜。
It's the part of your ear that picks up on the sounds in the air to help you hear.
它是耳朵接收空气中的声音、帮助你听到声音的部分。
Normally, the space right behind the eardrum is full of air.
通常,鼓膜后面的空间充满空气。
An ear infection starts when some germs get into that space,
当一些细菌进入这个空间时,耳朵就会感染,
and your body sends white blood cells to fight the germs.
然后你的身体会输送白细胞来对抗细菌。
It's quite a battle!
战斗真激烈!

ear.png

Because of the white blood cells fighting the germs,

因为白细胞对抗细菌,
a bunch of liquid, dead white blood cells, and dead germs all starts to build up behind the eardrum.
一堆液体、死白细胞和死细菌开始在耳膜后面堆积。
All of this stuff pushes on the eardrum, and can make your ear feel weird.
所有这些都压在鼓膜上,让你的耳朵感觉怪怪的。
Most people say that it kind of feels like their ear is full.
大多数人说他们感觉耳朵是满的。
And sometimes the stuff in there pushes on the eardrum enough that it stretches it.
有时候,里面的东西会把耳膜尽可能拉长。
Yeah, Squeaks! It's almost like how a balloon stretches when you fill it up with air.
吱吱,说对了!这过程就像你吹气球时,气球变大。
But your eardrum isn't meant to stretch like a balloon.
但你的鼓膜并不想像气球那样伸展。
So this stretching hurts! And that's why an earache is painful.
所以这种伸展很疼!这就是耳痛的原因。
If you do get an ear infection, it's best to go see the doctor.
如果你耳朵感染,最好去看医生。
They'll probably use a tool called an otoscope to look inside of your ear.
他们会用叫做耳镜的工具查看你的耳朵内部。
It's actually a very simple tool.
耳镜非常简单。
It has a bright light on it, and a part that magnifies the inside of your ear,
它有一个明亮的灯,还有一个放大耳朵的部分,
making it look bigger so it's easier for the doctor to see.
它让耳朵看起来更大,这样医生更容易看到。
The doctor will put the smaller end inside your ear
医生会把小头放进你的耳朵里,
and look at your eardrum to see how bad the ear infection is.
查看你的鼓膜,看看耳部感染有多严重。
The eardrum might look red and kind of puffy or swollen,
鼓膜可能看起来很红,有点儿肿,
because it's stretched by the stuff that's inside the ear.
因为它被耳朵内部的东西撑着。
Then, once the doctor has a good look inside of your ear,
一旦医生看好了耳朵内部,
they can decide how to help your ear infection get better.
会决定如何帮你让耳部感染变好。
Sometimes they might give you medicine to kill the germs faster,
他们有时会给你开药,更快地杀死细菌,
or they might say that you should just rest.
也可能会告诉你应该休息。
Either way, you should feel better soon!
不管怎样,你很快就会好起来!
And if you've ever had an ear infection...I'm sure you know just how good that sounds!
如果你曾经有过耳部感染……我相信你知道声音有多好!
Thanks for joining us!
感谢您的收看!
If you want to keep learning and having fun with Squeaks and me, hit the subscribe button,
如果你想继续学习,与我和吱吱共度美好时光,就点击订阅吧。
and we'll see you next time here at the Fort!
我们下期见,沃斯堡等你哦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,张开
adj. 可伸缩的

 
liquid ['likwid]

想一想再看

adj. 液体的,液态的
n. 液体

 
stuffy ['stʌfi]

想一想再看

adj. (房间等)不通气的,(人或事物)沉闷乏味的,自

联想记忆
balloon [bə'lu:n]

想一想再看

n. 气球
vt. 使膨胀
vi.

联想记忆
infection [in'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 传染,影响,传染病

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 你害怕蜘蛛吗 2017-12-30
  • 多姿多彩的星系 2018-01-01
  • 怎么制作纸飞机 2018-01-05
  • 小苏打与醋会发生什么反应 2018-01-08
  • 冰川故事早知道 2018-01-09
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。