手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

鸡肉条这么做 保证你吃到停不下来

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What up Food Tubers! I need to introduce someone very very special all the way over from America...

美食频道的朋友们好久不见!我要向大家隆重介绍一位从美国远道而来的非常非常特别的朋友……
Whooo! Yeaah! It's Amber! Hi!
是谁呢?耶!就是Amber啦!大家好!
Do you remember when we did 'Search for a Food Tube star', she came where did you come?
大家还记得我们那期“寻找美食达人”的征集活动吗?她可是名列,对了,你是第几来着?
fourth. fourth?! But that's really good out of like thousands
第四。第四是吧?但能够在成千上万名候选人中排到第四已经很不错啦。
so you've got your channel now haven't you. I do
你也有你自己的频道对吧?是的
Cook With Amber, tell us about your channel
我的频道叫“和Amber一起下厨”,跟我们介绍一下你的频道呗。
Well, I'm trying to show kids and adults that you can cook really delicious food that is also good for you
嗯。我想通过我的频道告诉大人和小孩,你也可以做出非常美味的食物,这对大人来说是无往不利的
and the kids should get in the kitchen and cook because it's really fun
而且,孩子们也会爱上厨房,爱上下厨,因为下厨其实很有趣。
So we're going to do real chicken nuggets,
那我们今天来做一个非常美味的炸鸡块吧
I think is a nice opportunity to take something that may be famous for not being quite so good
我觉得我们可以利用这个非常好的机会来做一个一直以来都不容易做好、
and turning into something that looks really good and is good for you
但我们可以把它做得非常漂亮也非常适合大家的食物
my kids love these and I love them too, we're going to serve that with sweet potato fries
我们家孩子特别喜欢炸鸡块,我也很喜欢,今天我们就做炸鸡块配烤甘薯
an amazing swap out that you guys can do in health, and deliciousness most importantly,
一个你们也可以做得非常健康,最重要的是非常好吃的,非常棒的替换
is swap a potato dish out for a sweet potato dish once a week
就是用甘薯替换土豆,每周一次。
and if you're a little bit feisty, twice a week. whoop!
如果你是一个比较难取悦的人,那就两周换一次。喔!
So we've hacked these up and the lovely Amber is going to season these with salt and pepper
甘薯我们已经切好了,下面让可爱的Amber来给甘薯撒点儿盐和胡椒粉调下味。
That was my impression, Of who?
我记得是这样,谁教你的?
Someone American but i'm not very good
某个美国人,但是这个我不太拿手,
A thimble of extra virgin olive oil
滴入少量特基础榨橄榄油,
and then we have the secret ingredient: sweet paprika. Have a sniff
接下来我们要加入一个秘方:甜辣椒。闻一下
It's good, just a little pinch makes all the difference doesn't it, Mmhmm
香吧,只要一点点就能很好地提升甘薯的味道了没错吧,嗯
Shaky whoo whoo
摇一摇,喔喔
By the way I've left the skin on,
顺便说一下,甘薯的皮我没有去掉,
that's the most nutritious part and also it goes really candy like and gorgeous and crispyy!
以为它是甘薯最有营养的部分,吃起来又甜又脆,妙不可言噢。
This goes in the oven at 180 degrees celsius
我们放到烤箱烤一下,温度设成180摄氏度
Chicken, no gristle, no bones, no mechanically reclaimed meat.
鸡肉,丝毫没有骨头,吃起来也完全不会柴的鸡肉
So I'm going to slice sort of like 2 finger sized pieces of chicken, kind of like this
把鸡肉切成2指宽的条,像这样。
Let me just wash my hands. I'm going to show you how to make the crust.
我先洗一下手,现在我来教大家做面包屑。
The crust is using corn flakes
面包屑我们用玉米片来做
We're going to put some corn flakes in here, they've got no added sugar, we don't want that
把玉米片倒进去,玉米片里没有多余的糖,我们也不想放糖
we can lightly season them with salt and pepper.
我们可以稍微放点儿盐和胡椒调下味儿。
eee

You can even put herbs like rosemary in

大家也可以放迷迭香之类的香草一起打
you can fry these nuggets in a little pan, but if you want to bake them so they're a little bit healthier
鸡肉的话大家可以炸,但如果大家想要吃得更健康的话也可以烤
all you have to do is put a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in here
大家只需要在玉米片里滴入一勺特基础榨橄榄油,
and they'll go lovely and golden and crisp which is what we want,
最后出来的面包屑不仅色泽金黄,而且口感酥脆,正是我们想要的效果。
so let's whazz this up
那我们就打吧
So there you go, all crushed up.
好了,全部打碎了。
Tell me what is the favourite thing you love most about running your channel and cooking all these beautiful things
跟我说说,你做你自己的频道,做那些漂亮的美食的时候,对你来说,最重要的是什么
Well, filming is really fun but just getting the comments,
我想想啊,拍视频其实是很好玩的,而且我很喜欢看大家的评论,
I've gotten comments saying 'Oh I shown this to my kid and now they like carrots' or something
有人给我评论说,“我照着你的方法给我的孩子也做了,他们现在已经爱上胡萝卜了”之类的。
and it's really cool to know that you're like changing and making a difference
知道自己能给他人带来帮助,帮助大家改变是一件很酷的事
Can you whisk the eggs? 2 eggs.
你可以帮忙搅拌一下蛋液吗?两个鸡蛋。
Beautiful job on the whipping from the eggs. Thank you!
打鸡蛋打很很漂亮嘛。谢谢夸奖。
So Amber, feel free to dab in the flour.
Amber,现在可以放开手给鸡肉抹面粉了。
I'm using wholewheat flower because it's better for you and it does the same job
我用的是全麦面粉,因为全麦面粉更健康,而且效果也是一样的
and then we can go into the egg and from the egg I'm going to go into the corn
然后把鸡肉在蛋液里过一遍,拿出来之后放到玉米屑里
The flower makes the egg stick, which makes the corn stick. So you're making the delicious crust
面粉能帮鸡肉带上一些蛋液,蛋液又能带上一些玉米屑,做出来的皮就会非常脆
My lovely wife does this for the kids, she'll do like a batch, she'll make it for that day
我妻子会这么做给我们的孩子吃,她会做一批,准备好当天吃的
and the she'll freeze up like you know, 6/7 other portions,
其他的放在冰箱,准备六七份的样子,
put them in little bags, ready for a rainy day when kids want something sort of you know, fast.
分装在小袋子里,等下雨天孩子们急着想吃的时候拿出来
You can cook them from frozen
从冰箱拿出来就可以下锅
You can eat good chicken nuggets that are frozen?
冰冻的也会好吃吗?
Yea, absolutely even frozen, absolutely.
当然啦,绝对好吃
Okay so we're going to whack these into the oven with the sweet potatoes,
好的,现在我们把这些准备好的鸡肉条和干薯条一起放进烤箱烤一烤
we're going to cook them for around about 25 minutes / 30 minutes.
烤大约25-30分钟
They're going to go golden and crisp and lovely
烤出来就会黄澄澄的,而且很酥脆,很美味
So, check out those bad boys. Yumm!
我们来看看这些坏小子烤得怎么样了,美美哒
and then we have the nuggets, boom! what a lovely colour these are.
然后是我们的鸡肉条,砰!颜色简直不能更赞噢
You see they're crispy and golden,
看见没,金黄酥脆的的鸡肉条
so I'm just going to rack it up like that,
现在,这样给它堆起来
we got our nuggets, we got our sweet potato, we got our slaw
鸡肉条,甘薯,沙拉
we made these slaws on my channel, they're a healthy rainbow slaw.
这个沙拉是我们俩在我的频道做的,这款沙拉不仅色彩丰富,而且非常健康。
So if you want to get the recipe click here.
感兴趣的话大家可以点击这里的链接获取食谱
Okay. proper chicken, nice and juicy
开吃。超正的鸡肉,美味多汁
The skin is really good, kind of crispy
皮真的很好吃呢,很脆
So there you go guys, very simple. mhm and delicious
好了,大家伙们,今天的食谱非常简单易学,嗯,也很好吃
made by yours truly and the lovely Amber
出自我们可爱的Amber
if you haven't seen Ambers channel I highly recommend you hit that box over there
如果大家还没看过她的频道,我强烈推荐大家去看一看
and subscribe see what she's doing, show it to your kids, show it to your friends.
大家可以订阅一下,看看她都会做什么,有机会的话学起来做给你自己的孩子或是朋友吃。
she's done, how many videos have you done now? 170 / 100 and something like that
她已经做了,你出了多少期视频了?170 期?100期,差不多那个数吧
More than me! Okay so we're all learning from her.
比我还多!好吧,我们都要向她学习。
So thank you very much, thank you for coming to the UK -Thank you for having me!
最后,非常感谢,感谢你能来英国,也谢谢你邀请了我。
It's oh my gosh, it's been amazing. -You had a good time? Yes I loved it Bye! Byeee!
我的天,这个旅程实在是太棒了,你玩的开心吗?嗯,非常开心。再见,拜!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 
gristle ['grisl]

想一想再看

n. 软骨结构,软骨

联想记忆
freeze [fri:z]

想一想再看

v. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固
n. 结冰,冻结

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。