手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

正宗意大利蘑菇调味饭

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Risotto with wild mushrooms! Actually is not wild mushrooms,

野生香菇配意大利调味饭!其实也不是野生蘑菇,
it seemed to [stir] resort in the world with butter mushrooms or brown cap mushroom,
应该说是黄牛肝菌或是棕顶菌
but look what I... My goodness, me in Amalfi Coast, yes in my own kingdom.
朋友们,看看这个地方……我的天啦,阿马尔菲海岸啊,没错,这里就是我的地盘。
This is where I come from and there are mushrooms everywhere on these mountains.
这里就是我的老家,这里的山上遍地都是蘑菇。
And let me show you how simple it is making a risotto.
我来教大家调味饭有多简单。
First of all, half an onion. Make sure a nice onion, you can have red onions, white onions.
首先,准备半个洋葱,一定要选好洋葱,红洋葱,白洋葱都可以。
You want a good stock. Tomato, to give a bit of color.
要想炖出好烫,少不了要用到西红柿,给它点颜色看看。
Mushrooms. You have one, two, three, and four.
香菇,一个香菇,两个,三个,四个。
I can guarantee you for four mushrooms. I can feed two people. That easy.
我敢说,四个香菇就够两个人吃了。就是这么简单。
Just wipe them a little bit, and remove the stalk.
蘑菇稍微擦一下,把蒂去掉。
I need a very good wine. It's the wine you cook, is the one you're drinking.
我需要一瓶上好的葡萄酒,可以用来做菜,也可以用来喝的葡萄酒。
Hey...Italy will be nothing without the Parmigiano Reggiano.
嘿……没有帕尔玛奶酪就没有意大利。
Bless the man who invented the Parmigiano Reggiano.
上帝保佑那个发明帕尔玛奶酪的哥们儿。
Make sure with chopping onions, and food... Oh. Onion.
洋葱切碎……啊,葱葱。
Good olive oil and make sure use the best. Alleluia!
上好的橄榄油,一定要用最好的橄榄油,哈利路亚!
Drizzle it, straight in. I wanna hear the lovely noise. I want to hear onions talk to me, come on!
倒油,接下来直接放洋葱,我想听到滋滋滋的声音,想听到洋葱对我说话。来吧!
Yes! Then let me chop the mushrooms.
搞定!现在来切蘑菇。
Don't do the mushroom too fine. And can be the mushrooms chopped roughly, look.
蘑菇不用切太碎。切大块就好了,就这样。
Easy mushrooms to make. Also you have to make sure that you use nice wood spoon.
再省事不过了。还有,一定要用这种木勺。
The reason why, if you use metal spoons, you can actually break the rice.
为什么?你用金属勺的话,可能会把米切碎。
Sweat! This is the rice, I love it! It's good! The onions have sweat.
炒出汁儿来了。大米到啦,我的最爱!这个米非常好!洋葱也已经炒出汁了。
Open up. For two people...Oh, yes, yes!
米袋打开,我们要做两人份。就得用这种米。
One handful of rice, two handfuls rice!
一把米,两把米。
This is how much rice is needed for each person. It's about a hundred grams each.
一个人这么多米就够了,差不多100g的样子。
Good wine, hallelujah. Straight in.The stock is boiling. Now you stir it
上好的葡萄酒,哈利路亚。直接倒进锅里。现在汤已经开了,搅拌一下。
and let evaporate the wine. Let the rice grab the wine in it, grab it slowly slowly slowly, and then I can actually hear it!
现在让酒蒸发一下。让米慢慢慢慢吸收葡萄酒的香味,我可以听得到它的声音。
Have a look.
不信你看。
The rice is almost talking. The rice almost try to grab it, everything that is there.
米饭差不多在说话了。它要抓住葡萄酒的香味,抓住锅里的一切香味。
Come on, I need for that, need for that wine evaporate.
来吧来吧,就是要这种效果,就需要把酒蒸发掉。
I'm using a few ingredients. Let's say three ingredients. Yes--maximum flavor.
我只用了几种食材,应该是三种。让它们把味道发挥到了极限。
While this one talks to me I gotta cut it, the other one. See a big deal?
米饭给我说话的时候,我把这个蘑菇也切了。简单吧。
If you have enough dried mushrooms, please do use it.
如果你有干蘑菇,也可以。
Don't worry about it! Glorious today!
别担心,天气好得很!
Today's glorious! Today in Amalfi Coast, here near Ravello, near Minore, near Torello is the fist,
好得很!今天的阿马尔菲海岸就是视觉的盛宴。
And you move it around, if you look inside now--if you look inside--it's all evaporated.
现在蘑菇已经切好了,锅里的汤汁也都蒸发完了。
Goes in, goes in, goes in. Oh yes yes yes yes, give me a stir!
下蘑菇,下下下。啦啦啦啦啦,我们搅拌一下。
Just a little drop.
再加一点点汤就可以了。
Yes yes yes yes yes yes, the risotto is cooking.
好了好了好了好了,调味饭还在继续煮。
e

You always keep a spoon inside to keep stirring.

放一个勺子在锅里,不时搅拌一下。
You've got this beautiful tomato, what are you going to do with it?
有一个漂亮的西红柿在手里,你们会怎么办?
I need a bit of crunchiness. Believe me or not, tomato is crunchy, the way I'm doing.
我需要一点脆脆的口感,不管你信不信,西红柿照我这么做出来就是脆的。
Make sure the tomato you get is not very ripe. The chopping board, [you chop off a round]
注意了,西红柿一定要用还没有熟透的,菜板儿,西红柿切开
cut it so you remove the seeds from inside.
把里面带籽的部分去掉。
And then I'll cut it to a little strip. Again you cut it, and you got fantastic little strip.
然后切成小条,继续切,切成漂亮的小条。
And then you cut it to a little square.
切下来切成小方块。
Look, it's got a lovely brownish color and the rice has started cooking, you can see inside here. Can you see?
现在调味饭已经煮成棕色的了,米饭也开始熟了,能看见锅里吧,看得见吗?
It's almost, it's all evaporated, so let's get some more stock.
已经差不多,全部蒸发掉了,所以我们再加点儿汤进来。
Takes about 20 minutes. So let's enjoy a while, enjoy, have a nice glass of wine.
差不多还要煮20分钟,我们先放松一会儿,我们先来杯酒吧。
Now the risotto is nearly ready! Come on, That's gonna make it--where'd he come from?! Look at his state! Oh I can't believe it. You look so...Italian!
现在,调味饭已经熟了!已经差不多了。过来看,他是从哪里冒出来的?天啦,简直不敢相信我的眼睛,你这身打扮也太像意大利人了吧!
Just a little bit, a little little little little bit more. That's ready, it's ready,
还差一丢丢一丢丢一丢丢的火候,好了好了好了。
it's just a little bit under cooked. It's cooked, it's cooked, it's, it's just, it's just perfect.
还差一丢丢火候。好了好了好了,完美!
Hey, okay, ready. Give me the plate. Okay, Jimmy Scotts!
好了吗?给我一个盘子,苏格兰的Jimmy。
Ah, put it over. Let's close it now, you close it, everything. Want some basil for you, darling?
放在这里,我们来给它收个尾,亲爱的,你需要罗勒吗?
Yeah, I want basil! I love it.
当然了,我要罗勒,我最喜欢罗勒了。
So many years, so many years. Did you know what? Me and Gennaro have been wanting to cook together in Amalfi.
我跟他在阿马尔菲海岸做过太多太多吃的了。
We've had a great day filming today,
我们今天的拍摄非常顺利,
and this is sort of our little break before we go and do the big baking competition,
算是我们去参加烘焙大赛前的小试牛刀,
and of course for jamieoliver.com it's nice to do a little bit of extra recipes, bit of love...
当然了,对我们网站jamieoliver.com来说,偶尔出点儿充满爱的番外也是极好的……
Bit of love! Did you see the way I was making this risotto?
充满爱的番外!我刚才做调味饭的时候你看到了吗?
He comes along and he says to the world 'with a bit of love!'
我做完了他才跑过来对着镜头说“充满爱的番外”!
Even when I chopped the tomato, it was a heart shape
我切个西红柿都要切成心形的好吗?
that parmesan goes in because it is part of Amalfi Coast.
帕尔玛奶酪放进去,因为它就是这里产的。
Forget about the batter, the batter is very very very good, but why not to use olive oil?
黄油就算了,虽然黄油也很好,但为什么不放橄榄油呢?
We need to give a bit of color,
我们再给它点儿颜色看看。
so all the tomato which I chopped up goes inside, and look this basil!
把切好的西红柿放进去,罗勒
Just gently removed it and--do you want--I'm gonna put basil inside.
轻轻地摘几片……你想要吗……放点儿罗勒
Lovely color.
美美的颜色。
I just got... actually look the mushrooms are the same color as the rim of that plate.
我刚刚……你看,蘑菇和盘子的边儿是一个颜色呢
Green on top, white,and Bon appetito.
最后来点儿绿色点缀一下,祝你用餐愉快。
Have a look at that, Mr. Close-Up Man.
过来看看,特写兄。
And I know that you want to try it at home, and you can. Go on, have a try.
我知道你们也想自己做,尝尝吧。来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
resort [ri'zɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. (度假)胜地,手段,凭借
vi. 诉诸,

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
stalk [stɔ:k]

想一想再看

n. 茎,梗
n. 跟踪,高视阔步

联想记忆
remove [ri'mu:v]

想一想再看

v. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁
n. 去除

联想记忆
stock [stɔk]

想一想再看

n. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜

 
mushroom ['mʌʃrum]

想一想再看

n. 蘑菇,菌菇状物,暴发户
vi. 扩张,迅

 
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
guarantee [.gærən'ti:]

想一想再看

n. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品
vt

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。