手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

五大西红柿食谱 总有你喜欢的

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys Jamie here, now as you know I do love Tomatoes

朋友们大家好,我又回来啦。你们知道的,西红柿是我的最爱。
these things are incredible.
这些家伙味道好得没得说。
Now I've got five incredible tomato recipes that I think you're gonna love, check them out.
今天,我就来跟大家分享五个西红柿食谱,你们应该会喜欢的,接招吧。
One of my favorite ways to enjoy tomatoes is the ultimate tomato salad.
我最喜欢的西红柿的做法之一就是西红柿沙拉。
Super simple, but delicious.
超级简单,但非常美味。
and when you get it right, it's so good.
而且只要方法得当,那味道,简直了!
It all begins with the tomatoes obviously.
当然了,一切还得从西红柿开始。
Slice some, also just clank some up into quarters.
部分西红柿切片,另一些切成四分之一大小。
Season from a height, salt give them a little toss up as you go
高高地撒一些调料,盐,撒的时候稍微晃一晃。
put a little lemon in there and that's just to balance the oil
再来点儿柠檬汁儿,来收一收里面的油,
I'm about to put in extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil
特基初榨橄榄油
we have a little toss like this and we just leave this for a couple of minutes.
这样给它拌一下,然后静置几分钟。
a little basil, a little balsamic, chili in and around, you'll get mega flavor from that.
再放几片罗勒,少许香醋,偶尔来点儿辣椒圈儿,点缀点儿墨西哥色彩。
absolutely gorgeous
美得没话说吧。
Tomatoes are amazing in drinks and you want to try out my barbacoa BBQ Bloody Mary recipe. It's so good
西红柿做成饮料也不错,你们一定要尝试一下我的烧烤血腥玛丽,绝对值得一试
Tall glass half fill it with ice. 50 mils vodka, a hundred mils tomato juice, 15 mils lemon juice.
首先准备一个深口杯,放入半杯冰。50ml伏特加,100ml番茄汁,15ml柠檬汁,
a little pinch of salt, pepper, five dashes of Worcestershire sauce, same with Tabasco.
少许盐、胡椒粉、5滴伍斯特辣椒油,5滴塔巴斯哥辣酱油
I have a little mix up, one heat teaspoon of good barbecue sauce mix it up
稍微搅拌一下,一大勺上好的烧烤酱,再次搅拌,
with some sea salt, celery stalk, parsley, give it a little spank, that's all good.
再来点儿海盐,一段西芹,再拍点儿欧芹,一切顺利。
we're going to go in with some smoked bacon, and a dill pickle.
接下来我们还要来点儿烟熏培根,一根腌黄瓜。
let's go in with an olive as well, a little bit of celery salt, delicious
再来点儿橄榄油,再来点儿芹盐,美美的
Check out my Mexican tomato soup
来见识见识我的墨西哥番茄汤吧
so simple and a brilliant twist on the classic tomato soup,
做起来非常简单,而且是对传统番茄汤的创意加持版,
beautiful textures, amazing color, you're gonna love it.
非常美妙的口感,醉人的颜色,你们一定会喜欢的。
so we've got four spring onions, just hack these up
我们准备了四根大葱,切大段。
two tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, straight in, with frying
两勺特级初榨橄榄油,直接倒进去,炒一会儿,
coriander stalks here, four nice cloves of garlic
香菜段,四瓣蒜,
blackened roasted peppers 450 grams and then tinned tomatoes,
腌辣椒450g,西红柿罐头
I want about 800 milliliters of boiling water it's on full whack.
加入800ml开水,开大火。
3

give it a little bit of seasoning, 80 grams of rice.

适量调料,80g大米。
when you liquidize that up, it's gonna go starchy and creamy, lid on, it will be delicious.
等水分煮得差不多的时候,汤就会变得非常浓稠,记得盖上盖子,味道会非常棒。
start blending this up, you can adjust the texture to the way that you like it
我们把里面的食材都打碎,你可以按照自己的喜好决定打的时间。
season this with a little lime, tortilla crisps, flavored yogurt, how nice is that
再来点儿柠檬汁调味,脆脆的玉米饼,风味酸奶,你说这有多赞
Fresh tomatoes are the best ingredient for an awesome chili sauce
新鲜西红柿用来做辣椒酱是再好不过了
check out my main man DJ BBQs recipe for an incredible, no sorry rad chili tomato sauce
下面是我兄弟烧烤DJ做的非常赞的,不好意思,辣翻天的红辣椒西红柿酱
welcome everybody.
欢迎大家。
the first thing we're gonna do is we're gonna grill the tomatoes
首先我们要把这些西红柿烤一烤
to cut one red onion and then throw it at the blender
切一个红洋葱,然后放到搅拌机里,
we're to go to three throws of garlic
我们要放三瓣蒜。
and now chili, finishing jalapeno, chop it off. keep the seeds in
接下来切辣椒,把蒂去掉,籽留着。
we now want to add some lime juice
再来点儿柠檬汁,
our tomatoes got a nice char, so I'm going to take them off the heat
西红柿烤的差不多了,我准备端下来了。
our tomatoes are nice and cool, so get these guys into our blender
我们的西红柿已经凉了,把这些家伙都放到搅拌机里。
let's see if we go
看看这么做能不能行。
you nailed it, there comes, whoo
你做到了,后劲儿上来了,啊
there you have it, the ultimate hot sauce, fresh, simple, easy to make,
好啦,终极辣椒酱,现做的,做起来非常简单,很容易就能上手。
and who doesn't love pizza, my main man Gennaro Contaldo has got the most incredible pizza recipe for you to try
试问有谁不喜欢披萨呢?我的铁哥们儿Gennaro Contaldo有一个非常棒的披萨食谱要教大家
500 gram of a strong flavor, 1 teaspoon of salt, 7 grams of dry yeast
高筋面粉500g,盐1勺,干发酵粉7g,
3 to 5 mils of warm water straight in, mix it the yeast
温开水3-5ml,发酵粉倒进去,
goes inside and start to mix it
把它倒到面粉里,揉面
you gather all together now with the palm of your hands in one side and you hold in for the other one,
把所有的面都揉到一起,用一只手的手掌按住面团的一端,另一只手抓住面团
you pull it and you fold it. and you keep on doing that.
把面团拉长,团回来,重复上述步骤。
now the dough is ready, you do four beautiful portions of dough
现在面团已经肉好了,把面团切成四个小团,
a little bit of a semolino, put a little flour on top, put a damp cloth on and let it prove for at least 2 hours
先撒少许粗粒麦粉,上面再撒点儿面粉,用湿布盖好,让它发酵至少两小时。
here we are, bang bang bang bang
好啦,齐得隆冬强
They doubled the size, press it, pick him up, look at that
现在面团已经是原来的两倍大了,按一按,拿起来,看呐
starn, you get nice tomato, or passata will do, drizzle some little olive oil,
美美的西红柿,用圣女果也可以,滴少量橄榄油,
a little bit of salt, Parmesan cheese, nice mozzarella, basil
再来点儿盐,帕尔马干酪,意大利干酪,罗勒
put some olive oil again.
再来点儿橄榄油。
yes, yes, look at that, the perfect pizza, oh yes,
嗯,嗯,看那,堪称完美,太棒了!
so there you go guys, I hope you enjoyed the recipe, don't forget to subscribe
好啦朋友们,希望你们喜欢这些食谱,同时,别忘了订阅噢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
damp [dæmp]

想一想再看

adj. 潮湿的,有湿气的,沮丧的
n. 潮湿

 
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
hack [hæk]

想一想再看

n. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳

 
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
ultimate ['ʌltimit]

想一想再看

n. 终极,根本,精华
adj. 终极的,根本

 
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 正宗意大利蘑菇调味饭 2018-01-22
  • 牡蛎的另类吃法 2018-01-24
  • 日常健康饮食小贴士 2018-01-28
  • 冬日暖心蔬菜汤(上篇) 2018-01-30
  • 冬日暖心蔬菜汤(下篇) 2018-02-01
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。