手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

五大营养又健康的素食食谱

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

hello, lovely people, okay, I'm gonna give you five incredible recipes to celebrate the humble veggies.

美食频道的朋友们,大家好。今天我给大家带来了五个超赞的素食食谱。
The first recipe we're gonna do is the most amazing black bean soup that I learned in Costa Rica with poke eggs. It is so so good.
我们要做的第一款美食是好吃到掉下巴的黑豆汤,这个是我在哥斯达尼加学的,里面还有流心蛋,超级超级美味。
Get some celery, roughly chop it.
准备一些西芹,稍微切厚一点。
in a pan, two tablespoons of olive oil.
准备好锅,倒入两勺橄榄油。
We're gonna go into the celery garlic, we're gonna get some thyme here.
西芹下锅,蒜,还需要一些百里香。
Two little bay leaves, 2 finely chopped onion, about half a chili goes in.
两小片月桂叶,2个切成小块的洋葱,差不多半个辣椒。全部放进去。
Then peppers, we love our peppers.
接下来放辣椒,我们都爱辣椒。
A nice little pinch of seasoning goes in.
再来一小撮调料。
we've got a bowl here. I've got a small bunch of coriander here.
取一个碗,我们取一小把香菜。
I want to use the top half for my saucer and this bottom half the stalks. so they go in, beautiful.
上面半截放到蘸料里,下面半截放到汤里。漂亮。
And then the leaves are gonna go in my funky little saucer.
香菜叶子一会儿直接放到碗里。
I'm gonna take some chilies. coriander goes in,
辣椒切圈,香菜放进去。
then we're going to go in with the juice of one lime, about a little swig of olive oil.
然后我们挤一个柠檬的柠檬汁,橄榄油,稍微多一点。
Black beans are actually the highest protein beans that you can get, 400 mils of water。
黑豆其实是通常我们能买到的豆类中蛋白质含量最高的。加入400ml水。
I'm gonna use a little hand blender and just blitz up
用一个手动打碎机把汤料打碎。
and then I want it to be on a gentle heat and then we're gonna go in with our eggs
然后转小火,打入鸡蛋。
we've got tortillas. let's serve it up this wonderful hearty dish
我们已经准备好了玉米饼,现在我们就来把这道暖心的美食装盘吧。
Let's have a little look, there's your egg, just like that yes
我们来看看,这是鸡蛋,就是这样。嗯,不错。
next up, we're gonna make the most amazing curry,
接下来,我们要做最最最赞的咖喱,
cooked by Monica who celebrates veggies and paneer, which is so so good.
由我们喜爱蔬菜和印度奶酪的Monica来掌勺,真的是相当不错的咖喱哦。
so I've got a heavy bottomed pan on medium heat
准备一个厚底锅,开中火。
I'm going to add a little bit of oil to that, teaspoon of cumin seeds, slice my medium onion
放入一小勺油,一勺孜然芹籽,切一个中等大小的洋葱。
and while those are frying away, I'm going to just slice two cloves of Garlic
锅里一边朝着,我们这边先切两瓣蒜。
at this stage I'm going to add the spices
这个时候可以放入香料了
a pinch of turmeric, teaspoon of kashmiri chilli powder, nice heaped teaspoon of coriander powder
一撮姜黄,一勺喀什米尔辣椒面,一大勺芫荽粉。
I've got some sharpen in here it's almost like halloumi, chop of the funny roughly
奶豆腐已经准备好了,这个奶豆腐跟哈罗米芝士差不多,切大块。
I've also got my pepper it gives a lovely crunch to the dish
还有辣椒,辣椒能给这道菜增添脆脆的口感。
I'm going to add one small tomato to it as well an inch piece of fresh ginger
我们再切一个小西红柿,这么多姜,要新鲜的
a bit of lemon juice to squeeze on top and some fresh coriander
再挤一点儿柠檬汁在上面,放入适量新鲜的香菜。
so it's done. you can see the phanie is nice and soft
做好了,奶豆腐非常软,色彩也非常漂亮。
so that's your paneer jalfrezi complete and ready to serve
这就是给大家做的奶豆腐,现在就可以上桌啦。
The next recipe is an absolute stonker ,
接下来的这个食谱绝对是个好东西。
baked aubergine parmigiana made by the one and only Gennaro Contaldo
有我们最爱的Gennaro Contaldo做的烤茄子干酪。
Why am i cooking so good
我的厨艺怎么这么棒……
you want a whole onion, then you need garlic, three sprig of origanum
我们需要准备一个洋葱,蒜,还有三枝牛至
you need about 4 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tins of chopped tomato yes
大约四勺橄榄油,2罐西红柿,棒棒的
let's give it a little splash of white wine vinegar
我们再给它滴适量白葡萄酒醋,
little salt, black pepper, and basil, yeah
少量食盐,胡椒粉,罗勒,没错。
I sliced and baked three large orbiton,
我已经烤好了三个茄子切成的茄片。
just a little bit
只要放一点点就好
3

some nice parmigiana, just a little bit

再来点儿漂亮的帕尔马干酪,一点点就好
gonna put a little sauce
再来点儿酱
okay nice breadcrumb I'm gonna dress a little touch of olive oil
撒上美美的面包屑,再淋点儿橄榄油,
now you're gonna put them in the oven.
现在,我们把它放入烤箱烤一会儿。
so it is ready now look at her, look at the lay, so good.
已经烤好啦,来看看,看看这个层次,太好吃了。
next up, we've got a beautiful recipe by my mate Michaela Pepper
接下来,我们要做一款非常漂亮的美食,由我的哥们儿Michaela Pepper掌厨,
she's doing a fantastic veggie frittata, delicious.
她做的是一个超站的蔬菜煎蛋饼,要流口水了。
now it starts with whatever roasted veggies are using,
我们先从任何可以用来烤的蔬菜开始,
whether it's potato sweet potato, parsnip, carrot even
土豆也好,甘薯也好,萝卜,甚至胡萝卜也可以。
nice handful in your pan, give them a bit of a mash with a fork
往锅里放入一大把,用勺子给它捣碎,
I'm now gonna crack two eggs, now we're just gonna mix those yolks.
现在我们打两个鸡蛋,把蛋黄搅开,
turn the heat on that, so it starts cooking
开火,让它开始煎
and on top of that I'm gonna sprinkle some kale
在蛋液上面,我们再来撒点儿羽衣甘蓝,
all you need to do this it's just blitz it up.
你只需要把它打碎,
so you can see they're really really really finely blitz,
看见没,已经打得很细腻了。
just pop a tablespoon or so of this and just sprinkle it on the top.
挖一勺左右,然后撒在蛋液上面。
just gives gorgeous color, here we go, meal for all the family
超级漂亮的颜色,好了,老少皆宜的美食噢
next up Carrie Anne is going to do a beautiful mac and cheese, classic, simple, comfort food
接下来,Carrie Anne会给我们带来一款非常漂亮的芝士通心粉,不仅经典,而且简单的治愈美食。
first we need a kilo of macaroni pasta
首先,我们准备一千克的通心粉,
and now I've got a nice medium sized pan, add a hundred grams of unsalted butter
这里有一个非常好用的中等大小的锅,放入100g淡奶油,
we are going to make a white sauce, otherwise known as a bechamel sauce
借来来我们要做一个白汁,也叫调味汁,
100 grams of plain flour, now we're gonna add some milk, see?
普通面粉100g,现在我们倒入适量牛奶,看见没
so it looks almost like a dough.
已经变成面团一样了。
I swapped from a wooden spoon to a width and a bit more milk
用木勺搅拌,再加一次牛奶,
we add the milk gradually, because if you put it all in and once,
牛奶我们要慢慢往里加,因为如果一次性倒进去的话,
you won't get the chance to beat it into the flour and then you will end up with lumps
就无法让面粉和牛奶融在一起了,面粉就会变成糊糊,
Two tablespoons of English mustard,
两勺英国芝士,
I want to add a nice generous pinch of salt and a nice generous pinch of pepper,
再加入一大撮盐,一大撮胡椒,
freshly ground nutmeg, add 500 grams of mature cheddar
现擦的豆蔻,500g熟芝士。
so what we want to do is wanna whisk in this cheese to melt it into the sauce
闲杂要做的就是把芝士打到我们的汁儿里。
let's get some pasta in with the cheese sauce
我们把芝士汁倒入通心粉,
so we're gonna pour this into the tray
然后把通心粉倒入烤盘,
I've graded some more cheese onto the board, sprinkle that over the top
擦的芝士有点多,把剩下的也给它撒上去,
and then we need a great big handful of stale bread crumbs.
接下来,我们还需要一大捧陈面包屑。
Chuck this in the oven, look at that,
塞到烤箱里,看呐,
can you see you guys, we've got all the creamy gooyness underneath
看见了吗,底下这层非常细腻柔滑,
and then you've got the crispy crummy cheesy bit at the top, happy cooking
上面则是脆脆的芝士层,成功。
so there you go, guys, five beautiful veggie recipes that are really really delicious, fun to make
好啦,朋友们,无道非常漂亮而又美味的趣味食谱就已经全部介绍完啦。
and you'll never ever miss the bit what you're waiting for, gets started?
再也没有什么错过了,还在等什么,赶紧学起来吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
mature [mə'tjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
seasoning ['si:zəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 调料

联想记忆
sharpen ['ʃɑ:pən]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 尖锐,变锐利,加剧(苦痛等)

联想记忆
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 冬日暖心蔬菜汤(上篇) 2018-01-30
  • 冬日暖心蔬菜汤(下篇) 2018-02-01
  • 浪漫丝绒芝士蛋糕(上篇) 2018-02-07
  • 龙虾怎么剥 2018-02-10
  • 椒盐鱿鱼 鱿鱼怎么处理 2018-02-13
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。