手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米肥伦秀 > 正文

脸书执行官开始找工作了

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Here's what people are talking about. Well, yesterday was the first day of spring.

下面是最近谈论最多的话题,昨天是春天的第一天。
And, today, the weather was like Fake news.
而今天的天气就好像小特说的,假新闻。
It is rough out there. Look to your left. Now look to your right.
天气异常寒冷,看看你的左边和右边。
You're about to be snowed in with these people for the next 36 hours, ladies and gentlemen.
在接下来的36小时里,你们看到的除了雪没别的,女士们先生们。
Get used to it. It's a sleepover. It's a sleepover tonight.
习惯吧,去别人家过夜吧,去过夜吧。
That's right. A giant snowstorm hit the entire East Coast today.
没错,东海岸今天将迎来暴风雪。
People spent the morning posting pictures of the storm on Facebook.
人们将大雪照片发布到“脸书”。
Then Facebook spent the afternoon selling them, you know.
而“脸书”花了一下午时间把它们卖出去,你懂得的。
And Washington D.C. got several inches of snow. This was cute.
华盛顿也下了几英寸雪,很美。
President Trump built a snowman on The White House lawn, then immediately fired it.
小特在白宫草坪堆雪人,之后马上将它解雇。
Really? Yeah, it was really cute. It was really cute.
真的?没错,很美,很美。
Actually, The White House canceled all of Trump's public events because of the snow
因为大雪白宫取消了小特的所有行程,
and because Trump got his tongue stuck on a flagpole. But don't tell anybody. Just don't tell anybody that happened.
但真正原因是小特的舌头被卡在了旗杆上,别告诉别人,别告诉别人。
The news about Trump is really getting juicy, though, now. Oh, my God.
最近关于小特的新闻还真丰富啊,老天。
Now multiple porn stars are saying they had affairs with him.
多名成人电影明星称她们与小特有染。
It's tough for Trump cause he doesn't know whether to deny it or brag about it. It's like he doesn't know.
这对于小特来说不容易,因为他不知道是否认好还是夸耀好,他不太清楚。
Last night, someone tweeted at Stormy Daniels, did you see that?
昨晚,有人给斯托米·丹尼尔斯发推特,你们看了吗?
That no one cares if she slept with Trump. And she replied, There was no sleeping. Heh-heh.
没人在乎她是否与小特有染,她回答道其实根本就没睡觉。
It was kind of fun to hear all the newscasters read that tweet on TV. Listen to this.
来看看广播员都是怎么报道这句话的,来听听。

face.jpg

Stormy Daniels tweeting tonight, Technically, I didn't sleep with the POTUS 12 years ago.

斯托米·丹尼尔斯发布推特,准确来讲12年前我们并没有在一起。
There was no sleeping hehe. There was no sleeping hehe.
我们根本没有在一起呵呵,没有在一起呵呵。
There was no sleeping hehe. There was no sleeping hehe.
我们根本没有在一起呵呵,我们根本没有在一起呵呵,
There was no sleeping haha. There was no sleeping hahoyhe.
我们根本没有在一起哈哈,我们根本没有在一起哈哈呵。
Another big story, Trump is now facing backlash for congratulating Vladimir Putin on his big election win.
另一件大新闻,小特因祝贺普京连任而遭到斥责。
Trump said, What's the big deal? I also congratulated him after my election win. So, I mean, what is the big...Get off my back.
小特说这有什么大不了的,我赢得选举时他也向我祝贺了,有什么大不了的,别烦我。
Speaking of Russia, I saw that if Trump meets with Robert Mueller, he might get to pick the time and place.
说到俄罗斯,如果小特会见罗伯特·米勒的话,他将选择时间和地点。
So 3:00 p.m. at Chuck E. Cheese it is. Here we go. Let's do this. I love that.
比如下午三点,在查克芝士餐厅,就这么定了,完美。
Check this out. During a speech last night, Trump made sure to thank everyone who helped with his tax bill,
看看这个,在昨晚的演讲中,小特要感谢所有帮助过税改的朋友,
and it seems like he's got a lot of friends named Kevin. Watch this.
似乎他有许多叫凯文的朋友,来看看。
And I just want to thank you, and on behalf of Paul and Kevin and my other Kevin...
我代表保尔,凯文和另外一名凯文感谢大家。
My wife, Kevin, my beautiful daughter Kevin, and, of course, my sons, Kevin and Kev Jr. I love you guys.
我的妻子凯文,女儿凯文,儿子凯文和小凯文,我爱你们。
Oh, did you see this? This week, Trump said that he wants to make commercials to scare kids away from drugs.
你们听说了吗?小特本周说想制作一个关于毒品的广告,让孩子们远离毒品。
And, yeah, he just released one, but I think he might be trying too hard to scare kids. Watch this.
他推出了一个广告,但我觉得他做得有点过,来看看。
Don't do drugs! I mean, that's frightening.
远离毒品,太吓人了。
It's scary, right? Sorry. Frightening. Yes. You're not even holding your drumstick.
有点吓人对吗,对不起,吓人,你的打击乐棍呢。
You dropped it. You dropped the one drumstick. He's not even holding it.
掉了,你把它都弄掉了,他没拿住啊。
Some tech news here. Since it came out that Facebook's data was misused during the 2016 election,
来看看科技新闻,随着“脸书”在2016大选期间滥用数据,
their stock has taken a huge dive. You can tell Mark Zuckerberg is worried,
股票一落千丈,马克现在一定非常担忧,
cause, today, he applied for a job at MySpace. Really? That's bad. That's bad.
因为他今天去MySpace找工作去了,真的? 太惨了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
brag [bræg]

想一想再看

n. 吹牛的人,自夸,傲慢的态度 v. 吹牛,炫耀 ad

联想记忆
lawn [lɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 草地,草坪
n. 上等细麻布

 
multiple ['mʌltipl]

想一想再看

adj. 许多,多种多样的
n. 倍数,并联

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
stock [stɔk]

想一想再看

n. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜

 
frightening ['fraitniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人恐惧的,令人害怕的 动词frighten的

 
election [i'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选举

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 国务卿被小特解雇 2018-03-21
  • 小特祝贺普京连任 2018-03-23
  • 拜登想和小特打一架 2018-03-29
  • 杰·雷诺回来啦 2018-04-02
  • 对不起我迷路了 2018-04-04
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。